Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Clan (SG)  (Read 5931 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clan (SG)
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2018, 12:49:46 pm »

Unlike the original vassals, we should absorb these guys into our ranks.

As a testament to those who mess with ya directly.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2018, 09:37:43 pm »

You absorb the Siber tribe gaining 8068 pop that was spread out between your main clan and your splinter clan, increasing your manpower dramatically. This year's winter has been especially harsh, -0.5% pop for the next couple months, this will affect everyone.

Date: Febuary 1, 755
Stats:V
 Pop:18,367
 Manpower:3,673
 Armies:3; 3 veterans, 0 regulars, 0 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Loyalty:60%
 Stability:2
 Treasury:47
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 20 prestige, 80 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 3,154 pop, 631 manpower: 6|50 man companies, 30 iron
 Current modifiers: women in the army +5% manpower, food tribute from vassal +1% pop increase, absorbed a tribe +5% manpower, Siber iron mine Siber +10 iron

Overlord Stats(Sakhait clan):V
 Pop:26.2K
 Manpower:2,620
 Armies: 6; 2 veterans, 4 recruits
 Treasury:83
 Other Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 21.8K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.66k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 10.9k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.18k and 1 army.

Global Modifiers: Harsh winter -0.5% pop monthly
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2018, 03:12:56 am »

Start training two more armies and start mining some of the iron and making weapons if we can.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2018, 10:07:20 am »

Start training two more armies and start mining some of the iron and making weapons if we can.
+1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2018, 10:21:21 am »

+ 1. Especially iron weapons. Hell if we had enough stones with fire, could make steel. ( Modeen Steel in bulk is a industrial revolution thing. But say steel spear head, dagger, or even sword is freakken Ancient. Just got to cook the iron and enforce a coating of carbon to enhance the metal. Thus, steel.)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2018, 10:56:15 am »

You begin training another 2 armies. You order the Siber Clan to start intensive iron mining, Siber iron mining doubled. You begin making iron weapons.

Date: March 1, 755
 Pop:18,642
 Manpower:3,728
 Armies:3; 3 veterans, 0 regulars, 0 trained recruits, 2 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Loyalty:62%
 Treasury:28
 Iron Weapons: 2
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 22 prestige, 90 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 3,201 pop, 640 manpower: 1|500 man battalion, 38 iron
 Current modifiers: women in the army +5% manpower, food tribute from vassal +1% pop increase, absorbed a tribe +5% manpower, Siber iron mine Siber +20 iron

Pop:26.3K
 Manpower:2,630
 Treasury:89
 Other Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 21.9K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.7k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 10.95k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.19k and 1 army.

Global Modifiers: Harsh winter -0.5% pop monthly
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2018, 04:17:47 am »

Keep training the new armies and see if we can increase the number of people making weapons.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2018, 10:26:39 am »

Your order the armies trained to the best the can be only 1 trains to the next level. You put more people on making iron weapons, iron weapon production doubled. The harsh winter is over.

Date: March 1, 755
 Pop:18,921
 Manpower:3,784
 Armies:5; 3 veterans, 0 regulars, 1 trained recruits, 1 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Loyalty:62%
 Treasury:29
 Iron Weapons: 4
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 22 prestige, 90 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 3,249 pop, 650 manpower: 1|500 man battalion, 56 iron
 Current modifiers: women in the army +5% manpower, food tribute from vassal +1% pop increase, absorbed a tribe +5% manpower, Siber iron mine Siber +20 iron, Iron weapon production +4 iron weapons

Pop:26.4K
 Manpower:2,640
 Treasury:95
 Other Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 22K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.74k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 11k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 22k and 1 army.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2018, 05:01:21 am »

Keep training the green recruits.

Do we only have four iron weapons?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2018, 10:12:43 am »

Keep training the green recruits.

Do we only have four iron weapons?
+1

I think it's a stat, not necessarily a number.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2018, 11:19:31 am »

#Tip remember your armies are structured differently than you overlord's.

Mechanics updated, go look at the OP.

The green recruits are trained. Your overlord is not comfortable with how fast you are growing. He commands you to split your clan 75|25, aka 25% of your clan gets split off. Disobeying might put you at war with your overlord. Your advisers tell you that now is not a good time to anger Sakhait. On the bright side if you do split your split off clan will be your friends and might be willing to ally.

Date: April 1, 755
 Pop:19,299
 Manpower:3,860
 Armies:5; 3 veterans, 0 regulars, 2 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Loyalty:63%
 Treasury:30
 Iron Weapons: 8
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 24 prestige, 100 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 3,314 pop, 663 manpower: 1|500 man battalion, 72 iron
 Current modifiers: women in the army +5% manpower, food tribute from vassal +1% pop increase, absorbed a tribe +5% manpower, Siber iron mine Siber +20 iron, Iron weapon production +4 iron weapons

Pop:26.6K
 Manpower:2,660
 Armies: 6; 2 veterans(his), 4 recruits(vassals clans not including yours)
 Treasury:101
 Other Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 22.2K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.81k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 11.1k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.22k and 1 army.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2018, 04:39:21 pm »

We must back off and obey. But now need to make sure splinter clan is ally and try to ally with other vassals.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2018, 08:35:21 pm »

You agree to split your clan, the Oronar clan has formed from your split. You and the Oronar clan have formed a blood pact. Blood Pacts are basically allies for life. Your overlord has increased his army attack. Your wife tells you she is pregnant, 3 month due in fact.

Date: May 1, 755
 Pop:14,764
 Manpower:2,952
 Armies:5; 3 veterans, 0 regulars, 2 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Treasury:31
 Iron Weapons: 12
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 26 prestige, 110 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 3,380 pop, 676 manpower: 1|500 man battalion, 88 iron
 Blood Pacts: Oronar clan

Pop:26.8K
 Manpower:2,680
 Armies: 6; 2 veterans(his), 5 recruits(vassals clans not including yours)
 Treasury:58
 Other Vassal Clans:5; The Ikieres: pop of 22.4K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.89k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 11.2k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.24k and 1 army, The Oronar: pop of 4.92K and 1 army.
 Modifiers: +5% army attack
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2018, 06:28:07 am »

Keep training the recruits for now.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2018, 10:08:34 am »

You train up the recruits to regulars. Your splinter clan of Siber has been raided by the Mansia tribe 54 of 250 raider killed while 30 of the defenders killed. The Raiders left with 3 iron.

Date:June 1, 755
 Pop:15,059
 Manpower:3,012
 Armies:5; 3 veterans, 2 regulars, 0 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Treasury:32
 Iron Weapons: 16
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 28 prestige, 120 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 3,417 pop, 683 manpower: 1|500 man battalion, 101 iron
 Blood Pacts: Oronar clan
 Hostile: Mansia tribe: 480 prestige, 200 troops

Pop:27.0K
 Manpower:2,700
 Armies: 6; 2 veterans(his), 5 recruits(vassals clans not including yours)
 Treasury:66
 Other Vassal Clans:5; The Ikieres: pop of 22.6K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.97k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 11.3k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.26k and 1 army, The Oronar: pop of 4.97K and 1 army.
 Modifiers: +5% army attack
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8