The Traitor's Assassination
- 2 (40%)
The Restaurant Manager's Assassination
- 0 (0%)
The Rival's Assassination
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28

Author Topic: (SG) Assassination - Target #3: Lumbago Joe  (Read 43467 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1 (Combat: Mad Tony)
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2018, 04:52:38 am »

Run the fuck away out of any possible line of fire, draw our other gun, and wait when Mad Tony shows himself. Then fill him with lead.
If possible, grab the downed ganger's MAC-11 while we run.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2018, 10:16:31 am »

Run the fuck away out of any possible line of fire, draw our other gun, and wait when Mad Tony shows himself. Then fill him with lead.
I feel like we got to close the deal here;

Grab onto Newsboy Gangster Body since he’s stunned and in severe body as a great form of cover as we are choke-holding him, while grabbing the .38 Revolver from pocket and applying it to our other arm, and hopefully target multiple shots to the much-easier to hit upper chest
If possible, grab the downed ganger's MAC-11 while we run.

You quickly grab the newsboy gangster and use him as a human shield, before trying to reach for his MAC-11. It's not possible, however, as Mad Tony starts taking aim with his 1911. Thinking quickly, you back away from the door to Mad Tony's room and move to the side, using the wall to obstruct line of sight. As you draw your .38 revolver, Mad Tony starts shooting through the wall in an attempt to hit you through it. Several bullets whiz by, but the few that would have hit you are instead absorbed by your human shield. You hear the sound of Mad Tony reloading his 1911 soon after.

You continue retreating away from the walls, making sure to decrease your chances of being shot through them. You hold the wounded newsboy gangster hostage with one arm and use the other one to train your revolver on the doorway, waiting for Mad Tony to emerge. Meanwhile, Mad Tony picks up the flashlight and MAC-11 the newsboy gangster previously dropped, steps out into the hallway, and illuminates you. Although the light is shining in your eyes, you fire off multiple shots to Mad Tony's center of mass. Mad Tony stumbles back and lets loose with a torrent of profanity, leans against the nearby wall for support, and empties the MAC-11 in your general direction.

The newsboy gangster, having been riddled with lead that was meant for you, groans in agony and desperately whispers a prayer to Jesus. Mad Tony discards the flashlight, leaving it on the floor to illuminate you. He then tosses away the empty MAC-11, draws the 1911 from his waistband, and advances towards you.

Enemies:

Mad Tony (TARGET, wounded, bleeding, pain, pissed off) armed with 1911 (.45 ACP)

Newsboy Gangster (Badly wounded, excruciating pain, heavy bleeding, gut and lung shot, blasted spleen and kidneys) being used as a human shield by you

Approximate area map: Third floor
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

From the third floor hallway (Current location):

Ahead of you is the entire hallway. Three apartment doors are visible.

Behind you is the stairway leading to the previous floors.

Door #1 leads to the apartment dweller's room.

Door #2 leads to Mad Tony's room.

Door #3 leads to someone's room.

HEALTH: Healthy. You are not injured.

Inventory:
$0.02
Spraycan
Kitchen knife (Bloody)
Lighter
Beer bottle
Broken flashlight
Switchblade
[.22 LR] Crappy pocket pistol (5/5 rounds, poor ergonomics, concealable) Dropped
[.38 Special] Revolver (2/6 rounds)

Ammunition/Casings:
.22 LR: None!
.38 Special: 3 / .38 special casings: 3

People killed: 1

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2018, 12:17:59 pm »

Throw the beer bottle at him and open fire. Once we run out of ammo, tackle him and start pistol whipping the shit out of him.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2018, 05:04:00 pm »

Throw the beer bottle at him and open fire. Once we run out of ammo, tackle him and start pistol whipping the shit out of him.
+1

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2018, 07:48:15 pm »

Thinking quickly, you toss the beer bottle at Mad Tony, stunning him. As Mad Tony takes a moment to recover from the force of the bottle, you open fire with your revolver, emptying the last two rounds into him. Mad Tony stumbles yet again, giving you even more of an opportunity. You discard your human shield, tackle Tony to the ground, and bring down your .38 revolver on his skull again and again.

Tony struggles frantically, trying to shove you away in vain. With the overwhelming pain from the repeated blows to his head, his attempts to throw you off are feeble and easily overpowered. Blow after blow continues raining down on his skull, and you hear a cracking sound halfway through the process.

Meanwhile, the wounded newsboy gangster silently begins weeping and trying to call out for mother, but failing to find his voice.

Target down. Now to escape. But how? The gangsters are all downstairs and outside the perimeter, still looking for you. You could dive out the third floor windows and hope the water outside softens your fall enough, but you'd still have to deal with the gangsters patrolling outside.

Enemies:

Mad Tony (DEAD) armed with 1911 (.45 ACP)

Newsboy Gangster (Heavily wounded, excruciating pain, heavy bleeding, gut and lung shot, blasted spleen and kidneys)

Inventory:
$0.02
Spraycan
Kitchen knife (Bloody)
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Switchblade
[.22 LR] Crappy pocket pistol (5/5 rounds, poor ergonomics, concealable) Dropped
[.38 Special] Revolver (0/6 rounds)

Ammunition/Casings:
.38 Special: 3 / .38 special casings: 3

People killed: 2
Targets killed: 1
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 07:51:17 pm by Taberone »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1 (Target Eliminated)
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2018, 09:15:26 pm »

Grab the 1911 and its ammunition and pistol-thump the Newsboy Gangster into unconsciousness, than look out the window of the third room, seeing if the water can reduce your fall and the locations of the patrolling gangsters

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2018, 11:14:50 pm »

Grab the 1911 and its ammunition and pistol-thump the Newsboy Gangster into unconsciousness, than look out the window of the third room, seeing if the water can reduce your fall and the locations of the patrolling gangsters

+1 caution is a good idea at this point
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2018, 02:08:08 am »

+1 We should also pick up the MAC-11 and the crappy pocket pistol and reload the .38 and the M1911.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2018, 02:16:08 am »

Seriously, just get all the weaponry until we hit our weight limit.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2018, 09:42:36 am »

+1
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2018, 03:52:57 pm »

+1
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2018, 05:54:55 pm »

You grab the 1911 and its ammo before pistol-thumping the Newsboy Gangster unconscious. Or trying to, at least. It takes quite a few blows to do the job, since you're not too experienced with the art of knocking people out without accidentally killing them or failing to knock them out. Eventually, you think you discover just how much force it takes to do the job, and it kinda works. The Newsboy Gangster isn't moving now, but he still has a pulse at the very least.

You look out the window of the third room, and think that the water outside the apartment is enough to prevent the fall from crippling you at the very minimum. Meanwhile, you see the patrolling gangsters outside making their way inside the apartment, apparently having been alerted by the gunfire.

+1 We should also pick up the MAC-11 and the crappy pocket pistol and reload the .38 and the M1911.

You grab the MAC-11 and pocket pistol from the floor, along with some .380 ACP ammo. You then pick up the flashlight and lead pipe, making sure to reload the .38, the MAC-11, and the 1911 along the way.

"Yo, Tony! We heard shots up there! You okay?" A shout rises from the first floor in the darkness.

Enemies:

Mad Tony (DEAD)

Newsboy Gangster (Incapacitated, near death, excruciating pain, heavy bleeding, gut and lung shot, blasted spleen and kidneys)

Inventory:
$0.02
Spraycan
Kitchen knife (Bloody)
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Switchblade
Flashlight
Lead pipe
[.22 LR] Crappy pocket pistol (5/5 rounds, poor ergonomics, concealable)
[.38 Special] Revolver (3/6 rounds)
[.380 ACP] MAC-11 (32/32 rounds)
[.45 ACP] 1911 (8/8 rounds)

Ammunition/Casings:
.38 Special: None! / .38 special casings: 3
.380 ACP: 24
.45 ACP: 8

People killed: 2
Targets killed: 1

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2018, 06:16:24 pm »

Try and approximate Mad Tony's voice, and say "Yeah!" or something simple to that effect to the guys downstairs.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2018, 10:42:50 pm »

Try and approximate Mad Tony's voice, and say "Yeah!" or something simple to that effect to the guys downstairs.
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2018, 12:21:37 am »

Also shoot anybody if they actually walk up the stairs with the Mac-11.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28