Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 113736 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Divine Fuckery: Its treason then?
« Reply #330 on: December 29, 2018, 08:03:21 am »

@Doomblade187: You are tasty-looking god. But I do not forget your help in my fight to free myself from my creator. So my offer to you is this: Help me create a world beneath this world for myself and the Energy Siphons. All souls will be guided to this world after their death to be measured. There I and my kind will feast upon the dark souls until they become pure. Only then will they be released to you to do with them as you wish.

Suck Indivita dry and become a major god in their place (option 1). My sphere shall be Death and Taxes Entropy.

Lend my Edge of Oblivion to Doomblade for a turn.

Do not allow the Energy Siphons to be killed by Haku of the Eight Tails. Destroy Haku. Use 3 power to do so.

Spend 2 power to construct the above mentioned underworld (in my speech text) with the help of Doomblade and Ep. Use and expand the molten crater if it would make sense to do so.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 07:21:32 pm by Parisbre56 »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 29, 2018, 08:46:40 am »

@Doomblade187: You are tasty-looking god. But I do not forget your help in my fight to free myself from my creator. So my offer to you is this: Help me create a world beneath this world for myself and the Energy Siphons. All souls will be guided to this world after their death to be measured. There I and my kind will feast upon the dark souls until they become pure. Only then will they be released to you to do with them as you wish.

Suck Indivita dry and become a major god in their place (option 1). My sphere shall be Death and Taxes Entropy.

Do not allow the Energy Siphons to be killed by Haku of the Eight Tails. Destroy Haku. Use 3 power for +2.
If that fails, simply use power to reverse their action (as stated in the OP).

Indivita was genuinely offended by the actions of Sucker. How rude. With the sudden reduction of power, Indivita's other personality had awoke and was fighting fiercly for dominance. Now, having been reduced to a mere demigod, Indivita had to act quickly. Its first order of business was to quickly hover out of the crater with the Energy Siphons, and fling itself towards a relatively barren area, where it could attempt to sow the seeds of a new rise to power.

Name: Indivita
God Level: Demigod
Power: 5 (10?)
Previous Spheres: Life and Energy
Description: A small, metallic octahedron that no longer really smashes mortal realms.
Notes: Previously a Major god, usurped by Sucker.

(Do I keep my previous power of 10 until I spend it, or do I just take it down to my new cap of 5, or do I lose it to 0? Likewise, would Sucker now immediately start with 10, or would he be a major god in a vulnerable position with almost no power?)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 08:49:23 am by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 29, 2018, 11:45:41 am »

Intervene between the Boyz and the chaos. Get them to make love, not war. Sprinkle aphrodisiacs and phermones into the atmosphere.

THATS IT. DO YOU WANT CHAOS AND THE HEARTY BOYS FIGHTING YOU? BUGGER OFF
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 29, 2018, 11:58:54 am »

Through telepathy or some other magical communication bullshit, boldly declare that Flexius is a coward to the nearby divine beings, and thus should be belittled at every opportunity!
Open the voidwave communications between me and Flexius, taunting and challenging him to a duel.

Spoiler: The Prowler (click to show/hide)
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Vibrating and Penetration
« Reply #334 on: December 29, 2018, 12:00:42 pm »

Finally, send a message to Anaconda that if she still wants in on the Punch Crusade she’s plenty welcome.

"Of course. I want to destroy the chaos spawn. More. I HATE them. I want them to suffer more than I can deliver with claws or swords. I wish to become mighty, like a god! All so that I can make the chaos realm bleed, and enslave it as it has enslaved me!
You yell at that squishy lizard thing a lot. Would you support me in toppling it? All that I need is, say, 3 power."
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 29, 2018, 12:15:29 pm »

"Say, Anaconda, would you mind if I fused some destruction with your being after I've created your new form? You seem like you could represent the more chaotic aspects of destruction quite nicely."
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Vibrating and Penetration
« Reply #336 on: December 29, 2018, 12:45:43 pm »

Finally, send a message to Anaconda that if she still wants in on the Punch Crusade she’s plenty welcome.

"Of course. I want to destroy the chaos spawn. More. I HATE them. I want them to suffer more than I can deliver with claws or swords. I wish to become mighty, like a god! All so that I can make the chaos realm bleed, and enslave it as it has enslaved me!
You yell at that squishy lizard thing a lot. Would you support me in toppling it? All that I need is, say, 3 power."

“DEAL”
3 Power to Anaconda
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 29, 2018, 12:52:42 pm »

"Say, Anaconda, would you mind if I fused some destruction with your being after I've created your new form? You seem like you could represent the more chaotic aspects of destruction quite nicely."

"Do as you will."
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 29, 2018, 01:18:23 pm »

"Congratulations on your sudden ascent, Demon of Entropy! I know you were asking Manor, but I have some experience with underground worlds. If you like, I'll help out if Manor wishes to make your new world. I figure the energy siphons count as mortals too."

Help with the construction of a realm for the energy siphons away from the other mortals.

Spoiler: Ep (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 01:22:42 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #339 on: December 29, 2018, 04:14:23 pm »

Donate 2 power to build the underworld. Spend 3 power killing indivata with the scythe (borrowed from sucker, try for the kill even if I don't have it). Spend 3 power healing and giving miracles to the mortal world.

This is not a power wager, for the record: this is an attempt to destroy indivata.

"Sucker, I accept your deal. May we rule this realm together."

"INDIVATA. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES."

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 08:37:56 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 29, 2018, 05:37:01 pm »

Edited action.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 29, 2018, 05:42:57 pm »

Grasp the newly-installed rudder, utter a quiet prayer to Attom, and set a course towards the artist formerly known as the Heart of Antipathy.
Retrieve the Curry! We shall allow no more unworthy beings to partake of it!
I will spend 1 power navigating a swift and sure path through the void, and 3 power assisting my comrades in combat against the chaos forces or any other interested parties vying for this delightfully demonic dish.
Be sure to scream various culinary warcries as I do so, such as instructing my foes to vacate theHis kitchen if their feeble selves cannot bear its heat.       

After the battle, assuming we survive, get the hell (sorry) out of Dodge with the Curry and, once free of any pursuers, spend 1 power organising the construction of some void artillery with which to equip the Food Cruiser.
Maybe a tiramisu trebuchet or two, and of course a brace of devastating crockpot cannons.     

Quote from: Sheet
Name: Užina
God Level: Demi
Power: 5       
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Trinculoisdead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 29, 2018, 06:51:52 pm »

Name: Baba Chik
God Level: Demi
Power: 2
Description: old weather-beaten black man with a gleaming smile, adorned in gibber-flesh togas and crowns of teeth
Notes: 

Spend 1 power to smuggle myself and the Blood-toad aboard Attom's Food Cruiser. If said cruiser reaches the Curry of Antipathy, spend 1 power for the blood-toad to gorge itself upon the malignant stuff, growing swiftly into a void-traveling amphibious mount of speed and squelchy precision.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #343 on: December 29, 2018, 07:55:44 pm »

Donate 2 power to build the underworld. Spend 1 power killing indivata with the scythe (borrowed from sucker, try for the kill even if I don't have it). Spend 3 power healing and giving miracles to the mortal world.

"Sucker, I accept your deal. May we rule this realm together."

"INDIVATA. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES."

(Kick a god when they're down, eh? I'll respond to your attempt on my life when I'm alerted as to how much power I have left.)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 29, 2018, 08:16:53 pm »

Edited Action.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 58