Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!  (Read 32185 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2019, 08:18:54 pm »

Quote from: Pink Dragon
I'll incinerate these intruders with my Fire Breath!

Roll 6: You burn every single intruder! And most of the Magna snakes. And like 10 of your stupidest kobolds.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! BECOME A HULKING RAGE MONSTER AND BIT OFF THE DRAGON'S EAR!

Roll 4: You transform into a Rage Monster and bite the Pink Dragon to deal 11 damage. You fail to escape from the dragon's fire breath and are now badly hurt and on fire! Your previous summons have also been incinerated!

Heal self using mind powers and screwdriver-like objects.

Roll 3: You manage to repair yourself using your screwdriver somehow. You're still hurt, but due to unrelated injuries caused by fire breath. You are also on fire too.

Paint my belly pink and show it to the Kobolds.

Roll 4: You paint your belly pink. Just as the kobolds are considering it, the Pink Dragon breathes fire in your direction. The kobold missionaries around you are incinerated, but they shield you from the worst of the fire breath. You're still set on fire by this however.

convince a kobold that using a air pump to inflate me would kill me.

Roll 2: Just as the kobold goes to use the pump, they are incinerated by dragonfire. Great, now you are pancaked AND on fire!

Feed the baby Pink Dragon some candy, then convince the Psionic Phantom that the dragon is a better host than I am.

Roll 4: You float upside-down to feed the baby Pink Dragon some candy, and manage to cram some into its mouth. It then spits it back out into your face. And then the big Pink Dragon burns you up with its fire breath! You are now badly hurt and also on fire. The psionic spirit is also on fire.

Okay, specifically slap Angry_Demon_Noises to death with the aid of the conservationists. Ignore my own injury.

Roll 1: You get incinerated by the Pink Dragon's dragonfire, and your conservationist allies get singed as well. You ignore your injuries which makes them worse. You are now in the process of burning to death!

>Sit my minigun on a rock or some other flat surface to mount it on and carefully aim it at the Pink Dragon. Pull the trigger afterwards.

Roll 5: You cautiously put the defective monstrosity of a gun onto a flat-ish rock then pull the trigger. The recoil from the gun is so powerful that the minigun then rockets into a stone wall and explodes! At least the Pink Dragon took 60 damage from the bullets that actually went in its general direction though. This all happens before the Pink Dragon turns to you with its fire breath. You are now hurt, and on fire!

go find a cleric to teach me healing magics now!

Roll 3: You manage to find a fledgling cleric. Then the Pink Dragon burns you to death with its fire breath. The cleric is also hurt by this.

Evolve into a Giant Eagle, then kill all of the kobold missionaries.

Roll 4: You evolve into a slightly larger normal eagle, and finish off the injured dying kobold missionaries. The Pink Dragon's fire gets to you. You are now hurt and on fire!

Well, if there's only one warning it can't be too bad. Steal King Zultan's candy and give my baby Pink Dragon a treat.

Roll 2: You fail to steal anything, and are probably better off for it. You are not however, better off from the big Pink Dragon's fire breath! You are now hurt and on fire! Fortunately the baby Pink Dragon was not harmed by the fire.

Paint Pink egg Dark Teal again!

Roll 3: You partially repaint the Pink Dragon egg before you get hit by the dragonfire which obviously means that the egg is only Purple now. You are now hurt and on fire!

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 02:34:05 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2019, 08:24:52 pm »

Use that constant fiery pain to fuel my rage and bulk up to ridiculous levels!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2019, 08:27:09 pm »

Burn then come back as a fire/ghost type pokemon.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 01, 2019, 04:15:03 am »

Now I transform into a Giant Eagle Made Out Of Fire, then I'll breathe fire at the kobolds!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2019, 04:24:07 am »

Fully embrace the fire, and transform into a flame man.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 01, 2019, 05:09:35 am »

Sacrifice my conservationists to convert the fire that is burning me into an eternal flame of rejuvenation, that constantly heals me as it burns forever.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 01, 2019, 06:06:04 am »

I run to the Pink Dragon, settings him on fire from the fire on me, by that proving I am the realPink Dragon.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 01, 2019, 08:21:21 am »

>Leap into water and apply first aid to myself. Teleport out of the cave for a while so I can prepare to get a really strong sword.
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2019, 08:26:20 am »

Accept the fire and become one with it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2019, 11:27:00 am »

Training complete, it's now time to redeem myself! Time to face off against the kobald team, to even the scores!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 01, 2019, 12:01:01 pm »

have the cleric revive me, then ask to learn their healing magics!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 01, 2019, 12:13:13 pm »

Well. Become immune to fire and stop burning alive.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 01, 2019, 12:41:09 pm »

Stop.
Drop.
Roll.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 01, 2019, 05:57:51 pm »

Quote from: Pink Dragon
I grab the Pot of Greed to add to my treasury

Roll 3: You swipe the Pot and begin to move to your treasure piles

Use that constant fiery pain to fuel my rage and bulk up to ridiculous levels!

Roll 1: You use the constant fiery pain to bulk up so large that you explode and die! You'll need to find a way to un-die now.

Burn then come back as a fire/ghost type pokemon.

Roll 5: Um. You die and become a Litwick apparantly.

Now I transform into a Giant Eagle Made Out Of Fire, then I'll breathe fire at the kobolds!

Roll 6: You... Well okay, you did roll a six. You ar enot a Giant Eagle made of Fire. You then proceed to burn up 8 of the Kobolds!

Fully embrace the fire, and transform into a flame man.

Roll 1: You embrace the fire and are burning to death. At least you look like a flame man?

Sacrifice my conservationists to convert the fire that is burning me into an eternal flame of rejuvenation, that constantly heals me as it burns forever.

Roll 5: You sacrifice your conservationists to turn the fire into a flame of rejuvenation. Unfortunately it will not last forever because your sacrifice wasn't immortal.

I run to the Pink Dragon, settings him on fire from the fire on me, by that proving I am the realPink Dragon.

Roll 3: You try to spread your flame to the Pink Dragon to inflict... 2 damage. None of the kobolds nearby are dumb enough to fall for that.

>Leap into water and apply first aid to myself. Teleport out of the cave for a while so I can prepare to get a really strong sword.

Roll 5: You teleport out of the cave into a pool of water, and manage to heal the worse of your injuries.

Accept the fire and become one with it.

Roll 2: You do nothing about the fire and are now in the process of burning to death. The psionic phantom finally decides that you're not a good host any longer and floats away.

Training complete, it's now time to redeem myself! Time to face off against the kobald team, to even the scores!

Roll 3: You go to play Plasmaball against the kobold team for some reason... You play through half the game and are ahead 3 points to 2! And no, I don't know how the fuck plasmaball is even played.

have the cleric revive me, then ask to learn their healing magics!

Roll 2: The cleric decided that healing themself was a higher priority and you remain dead.

Well. Become immune to fire and stop burning alive.

Roll 6: Well okay. I guess dragonman7887 is now a... Dragon... Man. You are no longer on fire.

Stop.
Drop.
Roll.

Roll 1: You stop living, drop to the ground and roll a one.

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 02:34:46 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 01, 2019, 06:03:38 pm »

Send the flame of rejuvenation to the pink dragon to heal it.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15