Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 193592 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Serena, handle Wander, would you? I got some bones to break."

Keith to N24, bitchslap a skelly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

42-1 watched calmly as the odd group he was with engaged the odder group. His own looked to be doing well, but some of them were getting hurt. It was time to go to work.

: "You look ill, madam. This should help you feel better."

Healbop Keilee.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Gnome Jenkins scuttles to O,24 and jams his slim sword into the skeleton archer's kneecap.

"Hello again, Mr. Wolfhound."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Howdy, Jenkins. You know, you could probably be big in Mexico as a wrestler, I'm just saying."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"It's a country back on Earth, just south of my home country America. It's the home of spicy food, spicy women, and the wrestling style known as 'luchadore'. Down there, wrestlers generally wear colorful masks with designs on them and are known by names like El Santo, which is Spanish - that's the language they speak down there, 'cause most of the population is originally from a country across the ocean called Spain - for The Saint. I don't speak Spanish though, except for like a few words."

Keith realized he was straying from the point.

"Anyway, in addition to the highflying luchadores, they also have dudes about your size. I think some of them were even in movies - uh... I'll explain that later, when I think of how, but it basically means they were famous."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

As Keith's explanation continued, Gnome Jenkins' eyes began to drift in different directions again, snapping back slightly as he finished up. "I do gnot think I get it, but it sounds very interesting gnonetheless!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Keith put his hand to his chin.

"Hmm, wonder if I could start a 'mini' division here in Generia... Bet people would pay to see little dudes wrestle."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

Yliss shifts her position to stab the Gargoyle from the side.

"Less wrestling talk, more wrestling action, Keith!"

O26, autohitting Gargoyle with the power of Charisma and Daunt combined

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"No worries there, that's all I do."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All this Revivian nonsense was starting to give him a headache at this point, was it THAT difficult for them to talk like a normal person?
"Come on you pile of MPMHP, distract me at least for a minute or two."
P, 26 and shieldbash skelly boi.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Keilee moves to N27. The green looking sheepgirl nods at elfy looking one's summation of her health status. She spits off to the side before speaking.
"Sorry... It's just that when people are getting hurt or dying..."
She burps in a rather disgusting way that spells out exactly what her point was going to be.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 01:16:18 pm by kj1225 »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Keith backhands a skeleton.
Quote from: Keith vs. Undead Archer A
(Jarvis' Charisma activates!)

Keith initiates!
Hit: 8, hit!
Critical: 3, crit!
Undead Archer A takes 24 damage!

Undead Archer A is defeated!
That skeleton practically implodes into dust and bones, Keith's backhand shattering the skull and with it, most of the magic holding the undead soldier together, with the only thing remaining being a pair of padded gloves on the floor. These seem rather....familiar.

Item Get!
Acquired Gloves!

Meanwhile, 42-1 does his appointed duty as a servant and treats Keilee's nausea.

Quote from: 42-1
42-1 heals Keilee!
Keilee is healed for 15 HP!

Meanwhile, Jenkins explains the art of ankle-biting to a skeleton through interpretative methods.
Quote from: Jenkins vs. Undead Archer B
(Jenkins can't get any privacy....)

Jenkins initiates!
Hit: Autohit!
Jenkins deals 5 damage!

Undead Archer B cannot retaliate!

Yliss is more than done with this whole mess, meanwhile, and has no truck with this avenging angel of a gargoyle.
Quote from: Yliss vs. Gargoyle B
(Vlad's Daunt activates!)

Yliss initiates!
Critical: 8, crit!
Gargoyle B takes 12 damage!

Gargoyle B is defeated!
Quote from: Keilee
Keilee loses 4 HP!
And so Bob joins his friend Fred on the ground, tumbling over into the grass as statues.

Jarvis takes the opportunity to stab a skeleton, inspired by Keith's performance.
Quote from: Jarvis vs. Undead Swordsman B
(Vlad's Daunt activates!)
(Jarvis' Wigglership is blossoming!)

Jarvis initiates!
Undead Swordsman B takes 8 damage!

Undead Swordsman B retaliates!
Hit: 60, miss!
He's not quite as successful in breaking it, but he's definitely fast enough to avoid getting hit back.

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
XP: 32/100
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 06:10:44 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"See, Wander? I had things well in hand. Got the best spinning backhand, sometimes back elbow, in the business today."

Again, Keith could claim he had the best *anything* in the business today, being that the wrestling business consisted of exactly one relocated American.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Nice shot, man. Keep that up, we might actually get a training session in today and get outta here, huh?"
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 328