Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 193530 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Yeah, you don't tip your hand. You keep the ace in the hole for when you really need it; you don't play a four kind unless you're sure the other guy doesn't have a royal flush up his sleeve."
"....I've played....way too much poker. And I don't even know HOW I understood like half of what you said."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Hey, we all have our passions, am I right?"

Keith would have slapped the goblin on the shoulder if he were closer.

"It's all context clues, dude. As long as we understand each other, radical."

He settled for giving Rosencrantz a friendly thumbs-up and turned to Marcia.

"Well, even if they're having an outdoor show we've still probably got business in here anyway, so wouldn't hurt to check out this building first."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Agreed, we can speculate after we've killed everyone in this building."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "I understand completely, ma'am. If you will excuse me, my services are needed elsewhere."

42-1 politely bows at Keilee before scampering over to N-26 and bopping Yliss.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shoes thirsts for the.....well, bone marrow of a skeleton. They're not exactly full of blood for Shoes to bathe in. It's a little disappointing.
Quote from: Shoes vs. Undead Archer B
Shoes initiates!
Hit: 54, hit!
Crit: 2, crit!
Undead Archer B takes 21 damage!

Undead Archer B is defeated!
(Equine Rage activates!)
And yet, not so much. Skeletons, as it turns out, take the charge of a fully-grown pissed off horse about as well as a wall made of rice paper. That is to say, not at all.

With Asuna, it's business as usual.
Quote from: Asuna vs. Undead Swordsman B
(Vlad's Daunt activates!)
(Jarvis' Charisma activates!)
(The Lightning Flash strikes!)

Asuna initiates!
Hit: Autohit!
Crit: 10, crit!
Undead Swordsman B takes 24 damage!

Undead Swordsman B is defeated!
Quote from: Keilee
Keilee loses 4 HP!
Rosencrantz gives Asuna a curious glance as she pulverises another skeleton.

Meanwhile, 42-1 completes the purpose that he was born for and Serena fulfils the only use she actually has.
Quote from: Serena
Serena heals Jarvis!
Jarvis is healed for 16 HP!

Quote from: 42-1
42-1 heals Yliss!
Yliss is healed for 15 HP!
~Enemies' Turn~
Nothing much happens except for those demons waiting at the door getting awfully close.

~~~~Turn 3~~~~
Player Phase
~~Map Theme (Funk Goes On)~~
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
XP: 48/100
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 06:11:04 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Servants of the Demon Lord, you ought to know better. A servant must always be presentable in attire befitting of their duty. Please rectify this at once, or there will be blood."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aside from a whispered “Fuck off” and some snarling, no real response is raised from the demons. Tough crowd.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Then blood there will be."
"Blood, and fire."
P19; shank the werewolf in the kidneys.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 05:17:21 am by Empiricist »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Keith to N20, hit a doggo.

"Man. Why do you have to look like dogs? Can't you assholes take some other form? I mean I'm still gonna knock your asses out, it's just I'm going to feel bad about doing it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"....I've played....way too much poker. And I don't even know HOW I understood like half of what you said."
"I get you, Rosencrantz. I get you too good. At least you have a chance to get back your money in Poker and you can strategize and bluff in Poker..."
... But he will never have the satisfaction of having a collection of cute girls in different outfits and defeating opponents with style in multiplayer...
"Agreed, we can speculate after we've killed everyone in this building."
"Err... Yeah, that's certainly an option... That's what we're kinda here for, right?"

Then Yliss got healed by 42-1.

"Ah, that's nice... Thank you..."
"... 24-3, was it? Sorry, I'm not too good with memorizing numbers."
"Also remind me once we're done with this place that I want to ask you something."

Yliss looks towards the inside of the building.

"I can't see it yet... But pretty sure there's some tough stuff inside. Be careful."

"Then blood there will be."
"Blood, and fire."

Still standing outside, Yliss couldn't get too much of a clear look at Marcia immediately.

"Huh, it got brighter all of a sudden. Guess Marcia uses fire tomes..."
"... Although whatever she casted seems to linger on for too long. What the heck is she doi..."

Standing on her toes and squinting her eyes, she finally gets a better view.

"... Why the fuck is she burning?!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Oh, she is. I think I've gotten way too used to stuff being on fire near me."

Keith scratched the back of his head. That was a consequence of hanging out with Vlad, he supposed.

"Well, if she wants to be on fire, good for her."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gnome Jenkins goes for the Crown Jewels.
Quote from: Jenkins vs. Werewolf of Greed B
Jenkins initiates!
Hit: 62, hit!
Werewolf of Greed B takes 4 damage!

Werewolf of Greed B retaliates!
Hit: 94, miss!
He shoots, he scores.

Now, werewolves can't talk. But Jenkins gets the next best thing; a high-pitched, dog-like whine, the werewolf rearing up on its hind legs and whimpering.

Meanwhile, Marcia continues the party's newfound penchant for animal cruelty.
Quote from: Marcia vs. Werewolf of Greed B
(Marcia has been set alight!)
(A veil of fire protects Marcia!)

Marcia initiates!
Hit: 66, hit!
Werewolf of Greed B takes 4 damage!

Werewolf of Greed B retaliates!
Hit: 19, hit!
Marcia takes 2 damage!

Werewolf of Greed B is set on fire!
The werewolves have -metaphorical- balls of steel to not want to run away from either their burning, emasculated compatriot or the delusional maid that just shanked it with a flaming switchblade while also being on fire.

And the American Wolfhound meets a fellow hellhound.
Quote from: Keith vs. Werewolf of Greed A
Keith initiates!
Hit: 61, hit!
Werewolf of Greed A takes 7 damage!

Werewolf of Greed A retaliates!
Hit: 31, hit!
Keith takes 4 damage!
Wrestling techniques, it seems, are as terrifyingly effective on dogs as stabbing them in the nuts and setting them on fire is.

Meanwhile....

The Begnin castle dungeons haven't been used for almost a hundred years, ever since King Himos II, of Midgardian ancestry, used the dungeon for other purposes aside from imprisoning people. Ever since, for fear of arousing the wrath of the goddess Freya for misusing what were now her hallowed halls, the dungeons have mostly been used for storage of beer, money and other odds and ends. To ward off Freya's wrath, the occasional "effigy of Freya" has been stored down there, clothes optional. The place primarily served as a historical curiosity, pretty but useless, akin to paperweights, Revivians and Goddess Dragons of Water.

Until two weeks ago, where the dungeon was, once more, used for its original purpose.

Within one cell, where barrels of wine and beer have been stocked outside the cell door, two particular succubi are imprisoned. Earlier, they heard the sounds of fighting and yelling from upstairs. The smell of smoke and fire faintly fills the air.

And you two are more broke than the average Revivian after a night at the maid cafes.

//Selene and Lilian are in!
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
XP: 57/100
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 06:11:17 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

stupid horses
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 02:34:26 pm by kj1225 »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Selene was having a rough last couple weeks. Her sister had, once again, mistaken a loan for a present. Normally, she'd have the time to gather the money to surreptitiously pay it off for her, but this guy had an unreasonably short expected pay back time. And because she'd been trying to pay it back she got caught up in it all. And to make it even worse, this guy was so vindictive he opened up an ancient dungeon just for the two of them! And it had been two weeks! Hadn't they outlawed debtor's jail by now? She hadn't heard about anything like it back home. There was nothing to do but sleep, and as much as she loved her sister, the girl just wasn't good at giving entertaining dreams of a non-lewd variety (or a lewd one for that matter).

Although, as she'd discovered the first day, the barrels of booze were close and they'd left a spout in the room since it had been used as storage. So, make it two things to do.

"Whatsh that noise? Are they havin a party up there?" the slightly younger succubus slurred, having had perhaps too much to drink too early in the morning. To be fair, she couldn't tell what time of day it was.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 328