Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Author Topic: Of Ghosts and Whispers: a Suggestion game  (Read 28803 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Of Ghosts and Whispers: a Suggestion game
« Reply #300 on: January 31, 2020, 07:53:31 am »

Tell her about ourselves and be sure to mention the wishing potatoes, and be sure to leave out the sphere.
+1

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 31, 2020, 08:12:19 am »

Tell her about ourselves and be sure to mention the wishing potatoes, and be sure to leave out the sphere.

Well, as you’ve probably may have heard, my name is Robert Raphaël Silvester Ambrosius Costeau. A mysterious wanderer with a mysterious past. I have traveled this world from the highest tower to the deepest Grave and all I have to show for it is my trusty magical wishing potato and an appreciation for the plight of the homeless. Again, except for the homeless bum who tried to cut my head off. I still don’t know what was that guy’s problem! I think it’s because he wanted my magic potato. Anyways, I’m either a fallen god, a scientist who dabbled in matters mere mortals should not dabble with, an adventurer who acquired mystical power, or utterly insane. Possibly all of the above! Or none of the above. Still trying to confirm that.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 31, 2020, 08:41:36 am »

Well, as you’ve probably may have heard, my name is Robert Raphaël Silvester Ambrosius Costeau. A mysterious wanderer with a mysterious past. I have traveled this world from the highest tower to the deepest Grave and all I have to show for it is my trusty magical wishing potato and an appreciation for the plight of the homeless. Again, except for the homeless bum who tried to cut my head off. I still don’t know what was that guy’s problem! I think it’s because he wanted my magic potato. Anyways, I’m either a fallen god, a scientist who dabbled in matters mere mortals should not dabble with, an adventurer who acquired mystical power, or utterly insane. Possibly all of the above! Or none of the above. Still trying to confirm that.
+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 31, 2020, 08:42:20 am »

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 31, 2020, 07:15:08 pm »

+1
+1

By the time You finish talking, the other three members of the group have stopped pretending that they aren’t listening. Even Magpie put down His book to listen. There’s no-one else here, but deep inside, there’s an involuntary undercurrent of nervousness bordering on terror at having an audience, even one this small. It’s probably nothing.

No-one in said audience says a word for a few seconds while they think to themselves, once or twice meeting eye contact and exchanging silent, secret communication. Eventually one of them, a Human with a beak-like nose and a sharp beard, speaks.
‘’Fraid that’s not a name I’ve ever heard. ‘Least, not ‘till You came in here and yelled it.’
The other three make general sounds and signs of agreement when He finishes. He raises a mug of alcohol towards His mouth, and speaks again.
‘How come Y’don’t know Who Y’are? What’s that supposed t’mean?’ He eyes You with a stern and inquisitive look as He begins to down His mug.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spellcasting (click to show/hide)
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 31, 2020, 07:24:26 pm »

"What a deep question. I suppose I should answer with my own. How is it that you do know who you are? If you could answer that, then we could both assume that I am missing whatever it is that makes you know who you are."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 31, 2020, 07:44:44 pm »

"What a deep question. I suppose I should answer with my own. How is it that you do know who you are? If you could answer that, then we could both assume that I am missing whatever it is that makes you know who you are."
+1
The brain is such a wonderful thing, ain’t it. So squishy and malleable and fragile and full of meat. A squishy, meaty room at the inn left vacant. It’s previous occupant having left without paying the bill and leaving quite the mess. Now occupied by yours truly: Robert Raphaël Silvester Ambrosius Costeau! Next question.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 31, 2020, 07:59:41 pm »

+1
The brain is such a wonderful thing, ain’t it. So squishy and malleable and fragile and full of meat. A squishy, meaty room at the inn left vacant. It’s previous occupant having left without paying the bill and leaving quite the mess. Now occupied by yours truly: Robert Raphaël Silvester Ambrosius Costeau! Next question.
+1 to all

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 01, 2020, 06:01:14 am »

+1
+1 to all
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 01, 2020, 03:43:39 pm »

+1
+1 to all
+1
What a deep question. I suppose I should answer with my own. How is it that you do know who you are? If you could answer that, then we could both assume that I am missing whatever it is that makes you know who you are.

He puts down His mug and sits back in His chair, having been evidently thrown for a right loop by that.

No-one says anything for a few seconds. Then, one of the four, an old Woman with dark skin and small ears, pipes up.

‘... Do You... need help?’

Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 01, 2020, 04:05:57 pm »

Help? Define help. Helping me to remember? Helping me acquire money? Helping me learn a new mystical power? We all need help in this life, so the question becomes this: What are you offering?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 01, 2020, 06:42:02 pm »

Help? Define help. Helping me to remember? Helping me acquire money? Helping me learn a new mystical power? We all need help in this life, so the question becomes this: What are you offering?
+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 02, 2020, 04:52:05 am »

+1
+1

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 03, 2020, 06:20:45 am »

+1
+1
‘No, no, no, You misunderstand Me... I mean, do You need... help? Like... maybe You should talk to someone... professional? Visit the Hospital, maybe?’

Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 03, 2020, 06:48:51 am »

"You offend me by implying that I'm crazy! I came here to stay the night, talk, and and maybe help some people and you say that to me."
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29