Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34

Author Topic: Risky Ventures! - Year 2 Autumnwake - I need to sink more boats  (Read 29559 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures! - Year 2 High Summer - All the Copper!
« Reply #390 on: June 22, 2020, 05:30:46 pm »

Here, writing a formal contract for the loan.

Quote from:  Loan, 6 months, fixed interest
We, the undersigned Sharks & Loans, agree to transfer 1.5 guineas to the undersigned company, Riverfort LTD
This amount will incur into a monthly interest of 10% of the initial sum. The initial sum will need to be repaid in full after 6 months. Failure to pay interests or to provide the full initial sum at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of trade, it is agreed that interest payments can be suspended for up to 3 months. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the loan. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended interest.

Signed:
-Shark & Loans
-

As for the Royal Exchequer request for a loan: we might not have enough liquidity available. Regardless, we feel you are already overleveraged for a loan of this magnitude.

Also, I shall donate 0.4 g for the purpose of organizing the day of remembrance for the lost at sea.

Spoiler: Shark&loans assets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 05:33:44 pm by andrea »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 22, 2020, 05:33:28 pm »

Quote from:  Loan, 6 months, fixed interest
We, the undersigned Sharks & Loans, agree to transfer 1.5 guineas to the undersigned company, Riverfort LTD
This amount will incur into a monthly interest of 10% of the initial sum. The initial sum will need to be repaid in full after 6 months. Failure to pay interests or to provide the full initial sum at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of trade, it is agreed that interest payments can be suspended for up to 3 months. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the loan. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended interest.

Signed:
-Shark & Loans
-RiverFort LTD
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 22, 2020, 07:52:44 pm »

Sharks and Loans: I have upped my payment amount to remove the last 0.2 guineas I owe you.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures! - Year 2 Low Summer - Summer Festivities
« Reply #393 on: June 26, 2020, 05:27:14 am »

Year 2 High Summer
TURNTURNTURN
There must be something in the air, (perhaps Copper dust) as the companies are in a very philanthropic mood this month!

A total of seven companies contribute funds and supplies to Sir Fairweather's venture, to his obvious delight. He announces that the 'Galloping Goldfish' will be setting sail northwards at the end of summer, and hopes for a few more donations.

RiverFort LTD, Knife-Edge Trading Company, No-name Incorporated, Ashford Core and Unpleasant LLC contribute a combined total of 3.2 Guineas to the bereaved families of the 'Yarnu', an as yet unprecedented level of care by an employee.

Finally, Queen Phillipa approves Yearvent Shipping's request, and declares the middle of High Summer as Sailors Day, dedicated to the brave men and women who brave the seas. She gives a grand speech, extolling the virtues of these sons and daughters of the Motherland and reads a list of every sailor who was lost, both with the 'Yarnu', and from the other ships who suffered losses, such as the 'Repeat Visit', 'Marvelous Minnow' and 'Westsploration'. Afterwards, a festival is held by Sharks & Loans in the Main Square of the Capital, to celebrate the Motherland's maritime tradition.

Knife-Edge Trading Company gains +5 Favour.
Mineral CO gains +4.8 Favour.
No-name Incorporated gains +2.2 Favour.
RiverFort LTD gains +1.7 Favour.
Unpleasant LLC gains +1.6 Favour.
Ashford Core gains +1.1 Favour.
Sharks & Loans gains +0.8 Favour.
Vixen Volume Trading gains +0.3 Favour.

Near the end of the month, the familiar sails of the 'Repeat Visit' is spotted to the South, as it returns with a new load of Sand.

Imaginary Productions, Unpleasant LLC, Yearvent Shipping and Ashford Core gain +2 Sand.
RiverFort LTD and Intended Improvements Company gain +1 Sand.

Lumber prices drop to 0.55 Guineas per unit, thus reducing the cost of a ship to 10.5 Guineas. Copper prices drop to 0.85 Guineas per unit.

Spoiler: Ships (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Prices (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Destinations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Contracts (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 05:35:11 am by Kashyyk »

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 26, 2020, 05:39:19 am »

I am currently just putting up my modified resources for this turn:
Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 26, 2020, 05:45:31 am »

Sell 2 Sand for 1 Guinea.
Starting to get a little bit worried about McBeardly.

Also, I have money, and nothing to do with it. The Far Strider expedition didn't get funded last month, but maybe there are more people willing to invest in it this month?

Long Live United Forenia!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 26, 2020, 05:53:48 am »

Sell my two sand for 1 Guineas.
Spoiler: Unpleasant LLC Assets (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 26, 2020, 06:25:17 am »

Ah right NUKE9.13. I'm going to try again with the Far Strider (now shares are 1.05 Guineas each):
Quote from: Expedition to the Nearsouthlands
To Queen Phillipa the Fourth,

We, the undersigned, hereby agree to buy a ship, the 'Far Strider', to sail the trade route between the Motherland and the Nearsouthlands. Investments will be as follows:

- 3.15 Guineas from Noname incorporated

The profits will be divided between investors according to investment. The destination of the Far Strider can be changed with an affirmative vote comprised of shareholders holding in total 70% or more of the investment in the Far Strider.

Signed:

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 26, 2020, 06:30:09 am »

I think there's room for another ship sailing south. And if not, a south-bound ship could head eastwards when(/if) McBeardly returns.

We, the undersigned, hereby agree to buy a ship, the 'Far Strider', to sail the trade route between the Motherland and the Nearsouthlands. Investments will be as follows:

- 2.1 Guineas from Yearvent Shipping

The profits will be divided between investors according to investment. The destination of the Far Strider can be changed with an affirmative vote comprised of shareholders holding in total 70% or more of the investment in the Far Strider.

Signed:

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 26, 2020, 06:32:06 am »

I guess I'll reinvest.

- 2.1 Guineas from Yearvent Shipping
- 2.1 Guineas from Unpleasant LLC

Signed:
Spoiler: Unpleasant LLC Assets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 07:25:58 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 26, 2020, 06:34:39 am »

Funds: 10Guineas
Bit of a typo there.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 26, 2020, 06:39:22 am »

if you need funds to get the ship going, you know where to look at.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 26, 2020, 07:01:07 am »

Sell my sand for 0.5 Guineas
Spoiler: RiverFprt LTD (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures! - Year 2 Summerrise - Sails spotted Westward
« Reply #403 on: June 26, 2020, 07:41:05 am »

Sell Sand for 0.5 Guinea, Pay 0.3 Guinea towards the Queen’s loan. Give 0.2 to the Galloping Goldfish
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 02:44:13 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 26, 2020, 07:41:51 am »

Funds: 10Guineas
Bit of a typo there.
Just a small accounting error that has been corrected, somehow a 0 turned into a 10 and while small it's enough to possibly get the IRS on my ass.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34