Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32

Author Topic: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn  (Read 19629 times)

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn
« Reply #165 on: January 08, 2021, 02:23:23 pm »

Aquarius - Landship Halls

"Whatevver." Aquarius shrugged, "But did our first meetin' in half a year havve ta be aboard such a accursed vvessel? You could havve at least kept an eye out and givven me a greetin' outside." Though Aquarius spoke in jest, there was a hint of his true feelings in what he said. Kag had left suddenly and he hadn't heard a word from her until she suddenly sent him a message asking for help. He wasn't necessarily upset, he didn't have much better to do than help Kag, but part of him did wish he'd heard something else in between.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 08, 2021, 05:30:16 pm »

Accursed? What did the man mean by that? While she'd never been part of a group with their own landship before, Fox didn't find this one particularly unpleasant. Perhaps there was something about the place that she'd missed while keeping herself in check.

"Aquarius, can you make water?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 08, 2021, 06:35:24 pm »

Casimir - Landship halls

Finishing up his workout, Velimir heads to the showers for a quick rinse off, before wandering down the halls, moving at a meandering pace towards the armory.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 09, 2021, 11:30:49 am »

Hooch - Training Area

When Hooch arrived, the place looked about the same as it had before. Good.

Well, except for the absence of a certain Sarkaz mercenary. Not so good.

At any rate, Hooch still had cleanup to do. As she got to sweeping up the broken glass shards, she asked Remiel (if he was still there too, of course), "So, how've things been, Remiel? And where's Velimir?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2021, 11:33:01 am »

Remiel - Training Room
Remiel finishes off his routine with one last punch. He wipes his brow with a towel.
"Good, my friend! Velimir went off towards the armory, I want to say. He just finished his workout. Interesting man. I like him."

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2021, 04:47:19 pm »

Tyrant-storeroom

Tyrant gave a shrug and a wave to hooch as she left the room.  She stared at the box Headbanger was in and chuckled a bit assuming the girl went to sleep "Wish I could fall asleep so easily." she said to herself before moving the last few boxes she needed to being a bit quieter then before.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2021, 05:04:44 pm »

Kagura- Landship Halls

At Aquarius's veiled accusation, Kagura immediately looked away with a sheepish look, rubbing the back of her head as her wolf ears drooped down ever so slightly, "Ehe... Sorry, I didn't mean to give you radio silence for so long. I just get busy and forget things, you know?" she replied. Truth be told, she did feel awful for the lack of communication between her and Aquarius (and Headbanger on top of that), and could understand where the fish man was coming from. At the same time, she tended to be focused on other things, such as traveling, painting, or sleeping.

Well, they had plenty of time to catch up at least.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 07:04:58 pm by GodofGamingRWBY »
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2021, 05:34:14 pm »

Headbanger - Storeroom

The box remained still and silent until the sounds of boxes moving began anew. Then, a pair of mischievously pricked ears rose above the top edge, followed by a hat and then a mismatched set of eyes. Headbanger carefully crept out of her spot, then shifted across the shelves and down until she was crouched on the floor. The Feline snuck closer to Tyrant, keeping out of sight and hearing, until the woman was fully turned away.

A sound not unlike a gunshot of modest caliber burst from the air between the now-empty crate and Tyrant. Simultaneously, Headbanger herself darted so that she would be in Tyrant's line of sight once the woman turned back - assuming she turned to look towards the sound - and tried to close the distance such that her sudden presence would be equally startling.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 09, 2021, 05:55:56 pm »

Hooch - Training Area

"I see. Good to know the two of you are getting along well. So, how've things been for you the past few days? Anything you need help with?" Hooch kept cleaning up the broken glass as she spoke, careful not to step on any by accident.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 09, 2021, 06:23:35 pm »

Aquarius - Landship Halls

Forced to acknowledge Fox's presence after all, Aquarius answered her question quite directly. A side-eyed glare and a sudden gripping of his wand were all the warning she got before a jet of white water appeared seemingly out of nowhere, slamming into her with enough force that it would be trivial to launch someone twice her size.

Without commenting on the event at all, he continued talking to Kag. "It's fine." he said with a sigh, "Look, I don't say this shit much so don't go expectin' me to repeat myself, but I'll givve you one: I'm real glad ta finally hear from ya, Kag. I missed you." He smiled, something a little closer to the genuine article than just showing his spiky teeth and leaving it up to chance.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 09, 2021, 07:04:45 pm »

Blitzgott - Training Room

A chuckle echos through the cluttered the training room.

"Ah, so the Tender of Bars offers her Aid like the fine Leader she is. Consider yourself Fortunate, o Remiel, to have her support in your greatest Battle yet."

On a nearby ledge, a shadowy figure appears. His is an odd appearance; an horned man wearing primarily dark colors and an oversized coat that is merely fastened at the neck like some sort of cape. For whatever reason, the oni is facing away from Hooch and Remiel and is covering part of his face with a single gloved hand.

"Tremble in Fear, for your Rival has arrived! I, Blitzgott, the Lightning God, have come to Strike you down in your hour of Peril! Prepare yourself!"

With a dramatic flourish and a crackle of electricity, Blitzgott spins to face his fellow operators...only to overbalance and tumble off the ledge. He still managed to tuck and roll upon hitting the ground level though, and struck a pose upon rising to his feet.

"Er...dost thou have any last Words before we begin our Battle?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 09, 2021, 07:27:09 pm »

Casimir - Armory

Casimir eventually enters the armory, going for his weapon, the shield helpfully marked with a sticky note that reads "Do not touch. :)" and signed with a pair of horns that mimic Velimir's own. He brings it over to a table, where he starts checking the various parts, and how they're working in silence, the shifting of metal and occasional noises of an oil can punctuating his work as he goes.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 09, 2021, 08:12:26 pm »

Hooch - Training Area

Hooch had listened to many a drunk person before. She knew that often what they said was exaggerated and incoherent. But she'd never seen someone speak - let alone behave - like this, drunk or not. After a moment to decipher his flowerly language - seriously, "Tender of Bars"? - she realized what he intended.

And that couldn't fly.

Carefully positioning herself so that she stood in between the "Lightning God" and Remiel, Hooch raised a hand in a "hold up" gesture.

"Blitzgott. It's good to finally meet you on the landship proper, but it seems I need to correct a few things."

Hooch walked over to Blitzgott as she spoke.

"You see, while I'm honored that you recognize me as the leader, I'd rather you just call me Hooch. Or, if a superior title is really necessary, I suppose 'Boss' will do. No need to be mired in formality and fancy titles, after all. More importantly..."

Hooch was well within reach of Blitzgott now - so much so that she could touch him with an elbow if she wished.

"We've got a good few things to worry about already."

Now Hooch glared at the Oni, a surprisingly intimidating gesture from someone of her height -

"So while I'm glad to know you're chomping at the bit for some action, I'd prefer you didn't do so by trying to 'Strike down' your colleagues. Do you understand?"

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 09, 2021, 08:54:43 pm »

Kagura- Landship Halls

Upon seeing Aquarius's side glare, Kagura let out a small sigh, taking a step to the side just as Fox was launched away by a sudden jet of water, turning her head to trail the Feline's path before looking back at her other companion, "Well, it's nice to see you haven't changed much while I was gone... Still as straightforward as ever. I believe Fox was just wondering if you could create water for the garden she's planning to grow."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 09, 2021, 08:59:33 pm »

Blitzgott - Training Area

Up close, Hooch would be able to see that Blitz is rather slender for an oni (which is to say, still decently well-built for most other races) and wore a patch over one eye. A long scar ran down the length of his face, its center vanishing under the patch - probably from the injury that made an eyepatch necessary in the first place.

As Hooch lectured, Blitzgott's confident smile might have diminished somewhat...but it came back easily enough as she reached her conclusion. He flung one arm out dramatically, making his coat/cape flutter.

"It will be as you say, o wise Leader - or Boss, as you shall be Known - for the mighty Blitzgott is happy to Follow for the time being. I See now that were I to unleash my full Power, poor Remiel could well be lost with his Destiny unfullfilled. However, it is True that this hand of mine thirsts for the glory of Combat. I do rather hope that a suitable Foe will be sent our way soon."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32