Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Empower: Magic and Worship (5/5, Turn 11)  (Read 12748 times)

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Re: Empower: Magic and Worship (5/5, Turn 6)
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2021, 08:44:41 pm »

"Aye I am yer father Méróg-Bheag," the portly mage gave the golem a hug "Ye are my child and I love you." he told the golem as he let it go and stood holding out his hand for Méróg-Bheag to take hold "Would ye like teh explore teh temple, little pebble?" Patrick asked his child with a smile as he looked down at them.

Before they leave, Patrick bowed his head and knelt one last time whispering his thanks to the Goddess for the joy and love she brought to him through her blessings.

Finishing his prayer the man stood from the alter with tears in his eyes and walked away with his child, a golem gifted life by the goddess and given sentience through her blessings.

'I'll cherish and love teh child ye gave me, forevermore and until my days end. Thank ye.'
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 09:02:58 pm by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2021, 09:12:01 pm »

Amon tries to converse with his new companion and establish a relationship.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2021, 04:42:17 am »

"Dang Jeff your good at this, after a bit more of this we should go mining or something."
Use the newly acquired magical sphere as an offering while I continue to study at the nature shrine and this time have Jeff stick around and see if he learns anything.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2021, 08:40:51 pm »

Been busy over the weekend, here's the update.

Pray to the aspect of nature, that fire's beauty might be tempered to beneficial purpose.
5 Nature hears your plea. The soil heals itself of the scorch marks and will be beneficial for plants and animals in the area. You also feel blessed.

Nature Aspect 27/50 EXP. Gain Moderate Blessing (Nature Aspect). Gain Minor Blessing (Fire Aspect)
There is a patch of soil rich in nutrients.

Spoiler: Tim (click to show/hide)

Pump Decay into the trees, the grass, the land itself, the insects, the shrooms, everything.
3 You place your hand on the land, and this time it seems like it works. Flowers and grass wither around the spot that you touched, mushroom and other decomposers thrive. What else did you expect from the aspect of Decay?

Decay Aspect 37/100.
There is a patch of decaying land nearby.

Spoiler: Bones Malone (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
2+1 Your prayer of thanks seems to return a faint glow from the green orb.

"Yes, I would very much like to do that, Father." Méróg-Bheag happily walks with you, looking around at the other students shifting magic to their will.

Stone Aspect 39/50. Moderate Blessing Depletes to Minor Blessing (Stone Aspect).
Méróg-Bheag us now your Child.

Spoiler: Patrick O'Henigen (click to show/hide)

Amon tries to converse with his new companion and establish a relationship.
5+1 "Our relationship shall be most beneficial, Amon. As soon as I share your body, that is..." You feel some of your faculties warp as the Shadow Spirit touches your shoulder. It disappears...

What are you talking about? I'm right here. Now, why don't we go and make some sacrifices?

Decay Aspect 52/100. Moderate Blessing Depletes to Minor Blessing (Decay Aspect).
You are Possessed by the Shadow Spirit. It likes blood.

Spoiler: Amon Antigonus (click to show/hide)

"Dang Jeff your good at this, after a bit more of this we should go mining or something."
Use the newly acquired magical sphere as an offering while I continue to study at the nature shrine and this time have Jeff stick around and see if he learns anything.
1+3 You listened to Her Divine Word, so you feel as if you have been saved from disaster. Your sacrifice to the Shrine also provides a boon, cleansing your mind for study. Jeff seems to shift into more of a plant-like being, as if the abomination does understand the subject.

Nature Aspect 39/50. Lose Small Magical Sphere. Jeff becomes a Plant Abomination.

Spoiler: Debby (click to show/hide)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Empower: Magic and Worship (5/5, Turn 7)
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2021, 08:45:28 pm »

Now...MAKE SOME ABOMINATIONS, SOIL ABOMINATIONS, PUMP THE LAND SO FULL OF DECAY THE WATER WILL TURN INTO MILK!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2021, 04:45:39 am »

"Whoa Jeff what happened to you, your like a plant thing now for some reason."
Continue my study at the nature shrine while Jeff watches.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2021, 09:30:23 am »

Amon grins and starts murdering everything in sight to sacrifice it. Amon fully utilizes the spirits power for this and his own mastery over decay.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2021, 12:32:58 pm »

Find a rare tree seed in the markets and plant it in that spot.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2021, 04:51:29 pm »

Patrick leads his child throughout the temple, his nose wrinkling slightly as he watched some mages trying to corrupt the land "Ye see that, my child?" he asked Méróg-Bheag pointing to those at the Decay alter from afar, he made sure to keep his distance for his childs safety "Ye see some magic can do good things, like heal or create." he explained as he lead the golem further from the decay of the land "While other magic can harm or destroy, but ye need to be careful to never use teh gift of magic for yerself." continuing he slowly made his way into the center of the temple "Ye will only hurt teh people ye love through teh selfish use of magic." the portly mage finally stopped and stood looking down at his child, wondering what term of gender his child would prefer.

"Méróg-Bheag since ye are more than rock, what would ye like to be called? Mine daughter or son?" kneeling down he asked his child.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 05:03:50 pm by Horizon »

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2021, 01:49:19 am »

Now...MAKE SOME ABOMINATIONS, SOIL ABOMINATIONS, PUMP THE LAND SO FULL OF DECAY THE WATER WILL TURN INTO MILK!
1 It seems that the land still has the energy to fight back. You feel the energy within you shift, making your Decay magic weaker.

Decay Aspect 38/100. Gain Curse (Decay Aspect)

Spoiler: Bones Malone (click to show/hide)

"Whoa Jeff what happened to you, your like a plant thing now for some reason."
Continue my study at the nature shrine while Jeff watches.
3 You continue to study with the help of your strange companion. You feel that Jeff is resonating Nature magic itself, now that it is part plant. You feel blessed.

Nature Aspect 44/50. Gain Minor Blessing (Nature Aspect)
Jeff is attuned to Nature.

Spoiler: Debby (click to show/hide)

Amon grins and starts murdering everything in sight to sacrifice it. Amon fully utilizes the spirits power for this and his own mastery over decay.
4+1 You successfully murder quite a few animals by making them explode from the inside out. You collect their remaining bones for further exploits. The Shadow Spirit inside of you seems pleased.

Decay Aspect 62/100. Bone Inventory: Now at x20.
Shadow Spirit is attuned to Decay.

Spoiler: Amon Antigonus (click to show/hide)

Find a rare tree seed in the markets and plant it in that spot.
4+1 A merchant just so happens to have been giving away some rare tree seeds as a promotional event. You grab a few packs and plant one of them in the fertile soil.

Nature Aspect 37/50. Moderate Blessing depletes to Minor Blessing (Nature Aspect). Gain Arcane Tree Seeds x2.
An Arcane Tree seed is planted in the fertile soil. It will grow next turn.

Spoiler: Tim (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
3+1 and Secret Roll The little one takes great interest in the goings on, and then thinks on your question a bit.

"I suppose I would prefer daughter, since you speak so highly of the Goddess." She smiles at you, and you feel she resonates a bit of magic herself at that.

Stone Aspect 46/50. Méróg-Bheag is now your Daughter.
Méróg-Bheag is attuned to the Stone Aspect.

Spoiler: Patrick O'Henigen (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Empower: Magic and Worship (5/5, Turn 8)
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2021, 04:28:38 am »

Purify water with flames and give them to the seed.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2021, 04:35:46 am »

"Jeff you seem really interested in nature magic, I wonder what you would say if you could talk."
Have Jeff continue to sit with me while I continue to study at the nature shrine.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2021, 05:32:37 am »

Absorb the curse for dark powers

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2021, 08:14:14 am »

Continue the sacrifices! Blood for the Blood God!

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2021, 11:01:30 am »

"Aye that I do," jovially with a hearty laugh Patrick lead his daughter to a pew and seated himself next to her, smiling at his little one "She blessed me with yer life and I cannae thank er' enough." he added thoughtfully. Looking closely the jolly old mage nodded knowingly at some unspoken thought.

"Méróg-Bheag? What would ye like teh do?" he asked his daughter as he looked askance to an outside facing window to see the time of day "As teh sunsets we'll need to rest fer another day of adventure alright, my little pebble?" Patrick told his daughter gently.

Patrick goes and does what his daughter wants to do, until sunset.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 11:15:19 am by Horizon »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9