Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 116

Author Topic: Magnum Opus: Welcome Home.  (Read 124180 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Magnum Opus: Seclusion
« Reply #360 on: June 25, 2021, 07:33:58 pm »

"It's a good thing you're so stupid, Speaker. You saved my life. Thanks, I guess.

BOOOOOOOOB! I could use a belt here! Maybe one for Speaker too, I guess!"

Spend my newest fate point on swinging back to the balcony. Also attempt to get the frog's attention and assistance. Mostly via shouting, probably.

Spoiler: Genesis (click to show/hide)

Fire and Glory

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 25, 2021, 09:46:50 pm »

”Damn! I didn't think he'd go and do something like that!"

Grey keeps maintaining The Speaker and grabs an axe, offering it to Genesis to grab onto, and does what he can to get them back over the railing.
Spoiler: Grey (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 10:57:21 pm by Fire and Glory »

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Re: Magnum Opus
« Reply #362 on: June 25, 2021, 10:20:42 pm »

Shrug "Statue must be busy, better let it rest." ignoring the words the statue began to say I stand up and look at the wall "Well hello there good wall! How are you today?" I good naturedly ask it.

Try to befriend the wall.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 25, 2021, 11:27:38 pm »

The Speaker talks to Genesis.  “I’m a ghost, aren’t I?”, he asks.  “Otherwise why would I be floating in midair?

Edit:

((I’m pretty sure Speaker would survive the fall.  Iirc, damage is 1d6-1, so he’d  (at most) be down to 2 hp.))
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 11:32:48 pm by A_Curious_Cat »
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Magnum Opus: Home sweet home
« Reply #364 on: June 26, 2021, 12:08:42 am »

Spoiler: Drip (click to show/hide)

Hey float guy!  Come back!

Is there a rope or anything to throw to them?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 26, 2021, 12:21:42 am »

((I’m pretty sure Speaker would survive the fall.  Iirc, damage is 1d6-1, so he’d  (at most) be down to 2 hp.))
((you think damage is capped at d6-1? Perhaps you aren't familiar with the fate of my first character? I assure you, damage goes higher than d6-1))

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 26, 2021, 12:45:44 am »

((you think damage is capped at d6-1? Perhaps you aren't familiar with the fate of my first character? I assure you, damage goes higher than d6-1))

Btw, is Genesis going to reply?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magnum Opus
« Reply #367 on: June 26, 2021, 01:05:35 am »

"Of course you could use a belt. Everyone could use a belt. You are lucky I have one to spare and am feeling generous. But I only have one to share, so you two must as well."

Bob takes off his Adipose Belt and controls it with his magic to try to wrap around anyone in danger of falling off the tower and pull them back to the deck. Preferably together, but one is better than none.

Spoiler: Bob the Belter (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Fire and Glory

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 26, 2021, 01:19:37 am »

((I have a feeling anyone falling off has good odds of becoming ded, unless they catch something on the way down.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 26, 2021, 03:20:47 am »

"I got the letter to say what's written on it, it's something about someone wanting this guy to make some warriors to fight in his home land where ever that is, do we think one of those warrior things is what killed him?"
Tell people that care what the letter says, then see how Elizabeth's doing after finding out the wizard is dead.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 26, 2021, 01:30:20 pm »

((he's a bit busy trying not to die, so no.))

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 26, 2021, 04:55:47 pm »

((he's a bit busy trying not to die, so no.))

He can’t hear me.  I must really be a ghost!

The Speaker tries to break free from Genesis, the belt and the Maintain spell, and fly freely up into the sky.

Spoiler: The Speaker (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 05:56:32 pm by A_Curious_Cat »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 26, 2021, 09:25:45 pm »

Spoiler: Tess (click to show/hide)
Character Application
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 26, 2021, 09:27:01 pm »

Lenglon!!!!!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 26, 2021, 09:33:00 pm »

((Hi! It's been a while, but I'm back! :P I had a lot of major life changes going on and ended up letting everything Bay12 drop off for a long time, but I'm in a much better place now than I've been in years, and finally settled into my situation, so I thought I'd see about getting back into things.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 116