GBM
- 0 (0%)
Mathias
- 0 (0%)
Other
- 2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - Part II  (Read 40621 times)

Schmaven

• Bay Watcher
  • Abiding
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - Part II
« Reply #435 on: March 24, 2024, 04:31:03 pm »

I would think that our cerebral reaction time would be godlike in a low FPS world.  Like how the flash must see things, only without the corresponding quickness.  Surely our ability to catch things and other skills of that nature would now be off the charts?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 25, 2024, 12:22:37 pm »

Silly, getting the FPS back is just a side effect of killing the cats.

The real benefit, is causing some of the dwarves to suddenly go bananas, and tear the fortress apart, prompting the hammerers to intervene, which then gets the friends and family upset.. which ... which... which....

You get the idea.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 26, 2024, 12:30:39 am »

The real benefit, is causing some of the dwarves to suddenly go bananas, and tear the fortress apart, prompting the hammerers to intervene, which then gets the friends and family upset.. which ... which... which....

You get the idea.
I like the sound of this, and think of all the blood we could get!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 17, 2024, 05:34:53 pm »

Hello everyone! It's been a while! Well version 5 of Aliasing.Pro is done and has the perspective guide tools I will be needing for drawing the environments of Inner Cityshanks! It doesn't have animation tools yet so likely there won't be many animated scenes soon. Animation tools will come to the web app some time after the Kickstarter gets funded. I plan on drawing some concept art for this chapter over the weekend and then I'll stream an update of Grawr killing the cats on Twitch on Monday! My friend is helping me make a Sun Wukong VTuber rig so I'll hopefully be showing that off.

I'm going to retcon back a couple posts because I don't really see much of a role for the other kobold to play in the story. I just really wanted to draw a new kobold when I made those posts.
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 18, 2024, 03:10:07 am »

What exactly is a VTuber, I keep hearing about them but I'm still not really sure what they are?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 18, 2024, 11:36:46 am »

What exactly is a VTuber, I keep hearing about them but I'm still not really sure what they are?

A VTuber is a streamer who uses a virtual avatar character that is motion-tracked from their webcam instead of revealing their actual face on stream.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 18, 2024, 12:13:00 pm »

Good to hear some news!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 19, 2024, 02:33:35 am »

A VTuber is a streamer who uses a virtual avatar character that is motion-tracked from their webcam instead of revealing their actual face on stream.
Oh that makes sense, then I have seen them I've just never heard someone say what it was.

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 22, 2024, 06:55:42 pm »

I made the first update in a long time using Aliasing.Pro and I streamed it for a bit!

You get the idea.
I like the sound of this, and think of all the blood we could get!

The cats are overflowing into the tunnel in slow motion.

You have an idea.

You turn some of the blood in your tunic into spikes which spear a ton of the cats! The FPS returns to normal.

You knowc this cat that keeps sneezing has given you a grand supply of blood for !MAGIC! What should you name him?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 06:58:04 pm by MadMonkey »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 23, 2024, 01:41:12 am »

Name the cat Bob as Bob is best name for cat.

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 29, 2024, 05:51:39 pm »

What are y'all's goals now that you have access to Inner Cityshanks? I will start updating more often if I get more suggestions. I know being inactive for so long always makes things slow, but I'm in a perfect place to draw now that Aliasing.Pro has all the features I need other than animation.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 29, 2024, 06:41:31 pm »

Didn't we come here for an artifact? We should wander the fortress and just see what's around. Plan. And I guess find out where that artifact is in the least suspicious way possible.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 30, 2024, 03:03:23 am »

Hunting for that artifact seems like a good idea.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]