Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21

Author Topic: XMAS 2022 GIVEAWAY  (Read 14856 times)

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: XMAS 2022 GIVEAWAY
« Reply #240 on: December 28, 2022, 06:54:16 pm »

I'd like to enter the drawings for Stacklands and Iris and the Giant.

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 28, 2022, 07:28:20 pm »

!win Vampire Survivors delphonso

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 28, 2022, 08:12:51 pm »

I'd love to take the orphaned Fran Bow! I saw it at AdventureX years back and it's been on my to-play list since.

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 29, 2022, 05:06:00 am »

!save Fran Bow notquitethere

Steam invite sent!

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 29, 2022, 05:26:36 am »

I'd like to give Endless Space 2 a home from the orphanage.

My details are present from last year.  (Been lurking in the thread but since I have nothing to give I thought I'd just opt for something leftover.)

Merry festive season all, and thanks to the organisers present, past and potentially future.  :)

Edit: didn't see that did ya - totally know which game I'm talking about.  :P
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 05:28:54 am by feelotraveller »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 29, 2022, 10:35:17 am »

I feel Persus' LEGO Lord of the Rings, LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4, and LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 is being orpahned?

If so, I could offer a home?

:P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 29, 2022, 10:49:31 am »

Sorry, was a little busier yesterday than I anticipated.

Yes, my LEGO games didn't have any entrants, so I'll be happy to send them your way.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 29, 2022, 12:02:27 pm »

Nobody wins SUPERHOT, so that's a poor orphan.

Mookzen wins Noita, however, and the key has been sent!

!orphan SUPERHOT
!win Noita, Mookzen

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 29, 2022, 02:27:39 pm »

My details are present from last year.  (Been lurking in the thread but since I have nothing to give I thought I'd just opt for something leftover.)

Merry festive season all, and thanks to the organisers present, past and potentially future.  :)

Tragically, it already got adopted out but the orphanage didn't get updated.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 29, 2022, 02:38:43 pm »

All right, let's round this off. For the record, after I send the keys here, I'll be AFK until the 1st, so any orphans being picked up will not be dealt with until then (but WILL be sorted when I get back online).

!win The Keep Tiruin's Mystery Friend

!win The Long Dark DeKaFu

!win Tooth and Tail ventuswings

!win Vagante Frumple
!win Yoku's Island Express Frumple

!orphan Telefrag VR
!orphan The Amazing American Circus
!orphan The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
!orphan This War of Mine
!orphan Titan Quest Anniversary
!orphan Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove
!orphan Treasure Hunter Simulator
!orphan Two Worlds Epic Edition
!orphan V-Rally 4
!orphan Wandersong
!orphan Wargroove
!orphan White Night
!orphan West of Dead
!orphan Wizard of Legend
!orphan World War II: Panzer Claws
!orphan X-Morph: Defense + European Assault, Survival of the Fittest, and Last Bastion DLC

[keys sent]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 02:44:47 pm by E. Albright »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 29, 2022, 04:15:57 pm »

I am enjoying it, though.  :D

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 29, 2022, 06:57:45 pm »

!win The Long Dark DeKaFu
Thanks so much! I really like wilderness survival games so I foresee losing many (many) hours to this one. :)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 29, 2022, 09:08:37 pm »

God, I really hate how disconnected "Other games" is from general discussion, I almost missed this. Hope it's not too late to donate. I have officially read the rules.

Anyway, I'm gonna sign up as a doner. For December 31st, I'm throwing Zero Ranger into the pot this time. I was flabbergasted by its quality when I got it from last year's give away, so I thought I'd give someone else a chance to have that experience.

If you want a pitch, I would describe Zero Ranger as a side-scrolling shootem-up/bullet-hell for the modern era. If you so much as have a passing interest in those games where you play as a spaceship/animegirl dodging and shooting wave after wave of bullets and enemies (eg. Galaga, R-type, tohou, Ikaruga, parts of Nier Automata), then I consider Zero Ranger to be a must play.

New to bullet-hells? Don't worry. Most of the infamy of that genre comes from pros uploading videos of themselves beating the game on max difficulty. Bullet-hells are designed for the average player with a reasonable difficulty curve, like any other game.

Give Zero Ranger a chance and you'll be hooked from the moment you press START. The game will then keep you engaged not just by its solid understanding of pacing, flow and spectacle, but also by rewarding you at the end of a level with brand new weapons that meaningfully change your options in future fights. Other shmups have power ups, but these just add so much more depth to the game! Everything Zero Ranger does is done with such an intense level of polish that it sets a new standard for the genre.

If you'll only ever play one shoot-em-up in your life, you should play Zero Ranger! If you have some nostalgia for the shoot-em-up genre, you should play Zero Ranger! If you want to find out what the [SPOILERS] are, you should play Zero Ranger!

I hope that fanaticism doesn't scare people off, but honestly I'm more worried about the short notice.  Another game I'm gonna offer on the 31st is Noita.

I'm sure we all know about this witchy wizard-like, but I've started playing it again recently and been having a good time. I'll keep the pitch short though: What if you took that weird POWDER game you played as a child, and turned it into 2d-sidescrolling Nethack? There's Elbereths aplenty, and the magic system is even more complicated than the chemistry system.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 09:11:14 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 29, 2022, 10:04:56 pm »

I am enjoying it, though.  :D

That's the main thing.  8)  I'd missed that the second copy also got quickly adopted.  (Too good a game to be left sitting in the orphanage.)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 29, 2022, 11:03:40 pm »

I'll sign up for Zero Ranger on the 31st then. You sold it pretty well, and just as importantly the "Overwhelmingly positive" rating sold it as well.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21