Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: ghost town  (Read 19412 times)

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ghost town
« Reply #165 on: August 30, 2023, 01:01:02 am »

Keep shooting that thing in the face while I back towards the door.
Rolled(3)
You back towards the door and fire at the horned, floating paint as a floating projectile approaches your direction. A dark energy ball hits you and the darkness dissipates. You slam your back on the door and fall on your butt!
You see the image of a man laying down painted on the door. The painting is very poorly executed.

Navy Blue HP 05/24!!!
'invisible'' HP 16/26

"STRUCK A NERVE HUH?" Gauge the eyes!
Rolled(2)
You grab the hobgoblin's head with both hands and jam your thumbs on his eyes. PLINK! Your fingernails slip over the creature's big eyes as if they were made out of glass. The enraged hobgoblin slides under you like a shadow. You look around trying to locate him. The broken door makes a noise.

Open the tin box and look inside. If there's food inside, eat it.
Inside the tin box you find crackers, a doughnut and some cheese wrapped in plastic. The crackers aren't salty. You munch some crackers and stick an entire cheese slice in your mouth. You are no longer starving!

Oh well, walk back to that olive green man and offer some water
You offer the man some of your fresh water. A fairy close by smiles at the scene. The man in olive green is busy eating something out of a box and doesn't appear to be interested so you turn back and hit the road. You walk past the fruit tree and see the weird honeydog from before lying on the ground. Later on, as you are about to leave the woods a lizard creature stands in your way. the look on its face is not a friendly one.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 30, 2023, 06:04:48 pm »

"The hell?" %@#& This! Grab my backpack stomp upstairs head into the girls room PROPERLY BLOCK THE DOOR WITH SOMETHING HEAVY THIS TIME take a bite outta my radish then head to sleep

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2023, 08:54:05 pm »

Slip the tin into one of my pockets. Then, help Navy Blue to his feet and steer him away from the invisible creature.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 11:12:04 pm by ZBridges »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 30, 2023, 10:53:52 pm »

Move around the lizard thing

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2023, 03:57:38 am »

Get up and run out of the building!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 18, 2023, 09:38:34 pm »

"The hell?" %@#& This! Grab my backpack stomp upstairs head into the girls room PROPERLY BLOCK THE DOOR WITH SOMETHING HEAVY THIS TIME take a bite outta my radish then head to sleep
The room does not accommodate any heavy furniture. The best you can do is stack the mini statue over the little cabinet you tried to block the door with last time. You take one bite out of your radish but you find yourself to be more thirsty than hungry.
You hear some faint noises outside the house.

Slip the tin into one of my pockets. Then, help Navy Blue to his feet and steer him away from the invisible creature.
Your attempt to help your companion is ineffective, as you are currently located at the the wired fence far from that darned building in which Navy Blue got set back.

Move around the lizard thing
Rolled(4)
The biped lizard keeps its eyes on you as you carefully move around it. The lizard monster lowers its head with a menacing look. You round past it but hear a close rustling on the grass behind you. The integrity of your recently filled water bucket is threatened but you see a familiar silhouette approaching in front of you.

Get up and run out of the building!
Rolled(3)
You manage to run out of the building despite your severe injuries but you can't get enough acceleration. After a brief sprint you collapse on the floor. You are lucid and out of the building but your legs gave out. A floating creepy doll hovers over you. She enters the building behind.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2023, 07:47:43 pm »

Reluctantly sleep with one eye open... not literally of course but just be prepared to pounce if something comes in that shouldn't

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 21, 2023, 01:47:21 am »

Crawl away from the building a bit more then check my injuries.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 21, 2023, 03:34:04 am »

Run to Navy Blue and help him to his feet, unless he's too injured to stand.

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2023, 09:29:50 pm »

Reluctantly sleep with one eye open... not literally of course but just be prepared to pounce if something comes in that shouldn't
You take a nap in the middle of the day, half expecting something to come in that shouldn't. It's around 6 p.m when you wake up. Something smells different on the evening air flowing through the window.
'Captain' recovered some health after resting.

Crawl away from the building a bit more then check my injuries.
You crawl some more, hoping to get away from the invisible demon. After a bit, you place the FN Launcher to the side and check your injuries. There is a huge bruise covering your chest and abdomen. Your legs feel strangely numb but there is no visible injury there.

Run to Navy Blue and help him to his feet, unless he's too injured to stand.
You try to run back towards Navy Blue but your hip is in pain, so you walk instead. Once there, you help him on his feet and the both of you limp away like two drunks stumbling out of a bar at night.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2023, 12:00:08 am »

Place down the bucket, and greet the silhouette

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2023, 02:45:29 am »

"Damn, that didn't go very well, what should we do now?"
Check the gun I got and see how much ammo is in it.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2023, 03:57:42 am »

"We've got to get some rest for our injuries, but I don't think we can make it back to the shacks in time. We might just have to rest out in the open, or make a crude shelter if possible."

Is it windy and too cold to get some rest out in the open?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2023, 03:18:08 pm »

Cautiously look out the window

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 23, 2023, 01:52:55 am »

Place down the bucket, and greet the silhouette
The battered and winded hobgoblin runs up to your location and jumps the biped lizard with an aggressive jingling cry. Startled and feeling outnumbered, the lizard creature retreats. Its mean stare remains on you until it is out of sight.
You greet the purple goblin and he waves his arms desperately trying to convey something. Once he recovers a bit of his breath he points to the trail leading back to the three shacks.

Check the gun I got and see how much ammo is in it.
There are 13 projectiles remaining. Almost a full mag. You feel very tired.

Is it windy and too cold to get some rest out in the open?
While wondering if it would be possible to rest out in the open you notice your companion has dozed off holding a magazine on his right hand. It would seem that, fortunately, the both of you are just too tired to assess the situation so you just lay on the ground and rest, briefly as it may come.

It's around 10 p.m when a cold chill wakes the both of you up. Welcome the night boys.

Both 'Jack' and Navy Blue recovered some health after resting.

Navy blue is thirsty and sore.
Jack is sore.
Mustard is tired(2)
'Captain' is thirsty.
Brown has died of dehydration.

Cautiously look out the window
There is a horrible bear like creature sniffing outside the building. You can't make out the details from up there but it does not look very friendly. Although shocked by this sight, you remain focused enough to detect the distant scent of a snitch.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16