Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 768 769 [770] 771 772 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 777687 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: Team Fortress 2: Meat Vs. Match update! "Look, this isn't a banana simulator"
« Reply #11535 on: October 22, 2016, 11:34:38 pm »

gotta get with the times, having a clean, straightforward game experience is outdated :^]

I just uploaded this. Blegh.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Team Fortress 2: Meat Vs. Match update! "Look, this isn't a banana simulator"
« Reply #11536 on: October 23, 2016, 02:18:24 am »

I'm going to put this here too:

https://vanilla.tf
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: Scream Fortress 2: Meat Your Match update! "Cower, fools! Merasmus is here! "
« Reply #11537 on: December 22, 2016, 11:05:14 am »

So, uh, there's a new rebalance and voting system that's been added to Casual matchmaking...

And it isn't terrible.

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
Re: Scream Fortress 2: Meat Your Match update! "Cower, fools! Merasmus is here! "
« Reply #11538 on: December 22, 2016, 01:23:57 pm »

Bah, I was hoping there would be a new campaign added as well, just like last year.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #11539 on: December 22, 2016, 03:59:21 pm »

Valve seem quite intent on not adding any actual new content, which makes me really hope that they have a TF3 or something up their sleeves.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11540 on: December 22, 2016, 04:24:32 pm »

That or they're planning on dropping tf2 soon in a 'we're fucking done' way. I mean, it's been out for nearly a decade. It's pretty old :P

taat

• Bay Watcher
  • Doesn't notify people when putting them in the sig
    • View Profile
« Reply #11541 on: December 22, 2016, 05:17:17 pm »

the game is way too profitable to become abandoned
Hypothesis: I will kill all dwarves in a horrible fashion

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11542 on: December 23, 2016, 02:33:44 pm »

So, uh, there's a new rebalance and voting system that's been added to Casual matchmaking...

And it isn't terrible.
Only took them half a year! Wow! Thanks valve! :/

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #11543 on: December 23, 2016, 09:12:37 pm »

And it isn't terrible.
Valve time, that's not actually half-bad.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11544 on: December 23, 2016, 11:10:47 pm »

Valve seem quite intent on not adding any actual new content, which makes me really hope that they have a TF3 or something up their sleeves.
TF3?  But...They can't count to three.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11545 on: December 23, 2016, 11:16:39 pm »

For those of us that aren't all about valve memes, that's just bad tho.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11546 on: December 24, 2016, 11:36:00 am »

And it isn't terrible.
no, it's fucking awful. the game was made fucking awful for six months, it still isnt fixed, there hasnt been any sort of rollback, apology, or even an acknowledgement  that they fucked up.

if they were going to make the system this fucking broken they should have just rolled back the update, but they didnt because at valve everyone is a special snowflake and reverting that steaming pile of shit would have hurt somebody's feelings.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11547 on: December 24, 2016, 02:22:37 pm »

It really wasn't terrible IMHO.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11548 on: December 25, 2016, 01:54:58 pm »

Yeah it was.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11549 on: December 25, 2016, 05:34:57 pm »

I think you're overreacting. I just played today and honestly, I found a game way faster than I could with the previous set up. I could be the cancer on TF2, but whatever. I think maaaaaybe you're 'everyone is a speshul snowflake' comment is a bit uncalled for. If everything that went slightly wrong was rolled back when someone complained, we'd still have only six maps and no alternate guns.
Pages: 1 ... 768 769 [770] 771 772 ... 774