Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1223003 times)

Kay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #885 on: April 01, 2011, 08:20:33 pm »

This sums up my recent adventure rather well.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 01, 2011, 08:38:20 pm »

Excellent!!!
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #887 on: April 02, 2011, 01:49:33 am »

They say that the power of Chuck Norris' kick is at least equal to that of the Big Bang. But it still ain't got nothing on Human McFisher's Atomsmasher Kick, which BREAKS DIMENSIONAL BARRIERS ON CONTACT and SENDS THE STRUCK OBJECT THROUGH THE RIFT IN A SUB-ATOMIC MIST, after which it SEALS THE RIFT RIGHT BACK UP before ANYONE notices WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED. Excessive caps lock is OPTIONAL, but ADDS to the DRAMA.

sigged!

or maybe not. Damned 500 characters limit. i'll put a link to the post :)

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: April 02, 2011, 05:30:40 am »

Basically, I threw a sword. It ripped his heart out (I've modded to make all internal organs spillable XD)

His heart actually FLEW OUT. But he didn't die for a few seconds. ¬¬

I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

Singularity-SRX

• Bay Watcher
  • *shudders*
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: April 02, 2011, 06:18:34 am »

'I was new to the town, and the locals were troubled. I asked them what was wrong, and apparently a man had killed one of their brothers. Being new, and wanting to get some action, I said I'd kill him. They told me he was north-west, and thanked me.'

'As soon as I got there I knew something was wrong.There was blood all over the entrance, and I swear I could see several limbs. As soon as I got closer, my suspicions were confirmed.'

'The doorway was covered in blood, even the doorhandle was soaked. I opened the door and a disgusting smell wafted out.'

'There was a man propped up on the wall, sitting in his own pool of blood, and a large trail from the doorway led up to him. It was horrible. Something caught my eye though, there were footsteps to the right. I decided to follow them.'

'I saw the man standing there. He had blood dripping off his hands and feet. There was a blank but seemingly crazy stare in his eyes.'

'Walking out of there, I was happy to see the sun again. His corpse rested on my shoulder, leaving a small trail of blood behind me. I said to myself, "The deed is done."'

Quote from: Vertigon
slamming his left hand into the baby's face
I came to this forum with no intention of ever uttering that phrase.

BodyGripper

• Bay Watcher
  • The dog is screaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: April 02, 2011, 10:22:51 am »

First time i've ever seen anyone in DF2010 survive a brain injury.

Back in the version where caverns were first introduced, I had a character with a bruised brain.  He survived, but he was drowsy for the rest of his life.  Not sure if that was why, though.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... It's okay to sell quivers..."
I just ripped open a lions throat by biting it. Who's the lion now, bitch!

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #891 on: April 02, 2011, 02:09:22 pm »

The Hunting Horn from my mod is quite a funny weapon to use: you can smash enemies with it in melee... or play music, that in Monster Hunter games gives boost to health and various stats.
In DF, playing music summons notes of casual metals (adamantine included) and then you can fire them...

yeah!

P.s.: the big grey thing is an hunting horn :)

EDIT: Why i don't check my comic before uploading?? There is a typo in "applicable" :(
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 02:11:07 pm by Iados »

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: April 02, 2011, 03:35:45 pm »

These are so awesome, posting to watch.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Proberoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 02, 2011, 05:24:08 pm »

I have missed this thread greatly. :[  I succumbed to the horrors of Minecraft for a week or so but I am now returning to the light.

May or may not have fresh comics coming in the near future.

Kay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: April 03, 2011, 12:24:05 am »

This one squished oddly when I uploaded it. My most recent peasant death.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 03, 2011, 02:04:36 am »

This one squished oddly when I uploaded it. My most recent peasant death.

Serves you right for underestimating a Badass Grandpa.   :P

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassGrandpa
Seriously, don't even try to mess with them.

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: April 03, 2011, 02:11:05 am »

Quote from: Bad Ass Grandpa Bandit
Slayer of whippersnapper...

Anyone else see the irony there?
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

Maxwell5123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: April 03, 2011, 02:33:44 am »

if shook would kindly bless me with one of his drawings this was awesome.
So after repdeatly(failspell) going around strangling enemies and strangling with finishing them off with a copper spear and chucking cheeta skulls and making their head explodes and breaking a wolfs limbs then throwing him agaisnt a wall this happens."A bronze Collisus(failspell!)appears bla bla bla" so I go ".....Challange accepted!" throw my cheeta skull which SOMEHOW broke the jerks leg then I'm like :D

Then I throw cheeta bones which hits his other leg and SOMEHOW AGAIN breaks that too so hes crawling and I'm like.... so I go up and strangle him while stabbing him in the end so I end up doing something risky which worked. I cut off his arm broke his other arm using it and smashed his head in using it then I threw it which killed a random FB outside my seeing area which sends THAT flying hitting a random night creature which sends THAT flying killing a wolf which sends THAT flying into the ocean ending the random flying bodies death cycle. can't remember the name I got but this was epic PLEASE shook draw this :D

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: April 03, 2011, 02:37:27 am »

if shook would kindly bless me with one of his drawings this was awesome.
So after repdeatly(failspell) going around strangling enemies and strangling with finishing them off with a copper spear and chucking cheeta skulls and making their head explodes and breaking a wolfs limbs then throwing him agaisnt a wall this happens."A bronze Collisus(failspell!)appears bla bla bla" so I go ".....Challange accepted!" throw my cheeta skull which SOMEHOW broke the jerks leg then I'm like :D

Then I throw cheeta bones which hits his other leg and SOMEHOW AGAIN breaks that too so hes crawling and I'm like.... so I go up and strangle him while stabbing him in the end so I end up doing something risky which worked. I cut off his arm broke his other arm using it and smashed his head in using it then I threw it which killed a random FB outside my seeing area which sends THAT flying hitting a random night creature which sends THAT flying killing a wolf which sends THAT flying into the ocean ending the random flying bodies death cycle. can't remember the name I got but this was epic PLEASE shook draw this :D
Pics or it didn't happen.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: April 03, 2011, 03:06:27 am »

It simply didn't happen. :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 365