Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10247 10248 [10249] 10250 10251 ... 13316

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14994248 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

I have my new glasses, so I don't have to wear scratchy dry contacts that aren't even my proper prescription anymore! I can actually see! And not have my eyes hurt! And I'm actually able to put these on without them getting caught in my eyelashes!

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

Speaking of temperatures, it's finally gotten above 70 here in Georgia! I THINK I'M FINALLY THAWING! PRAISE THE KUBE!
*i2amroy looks at thermometer reading 17 F*

Still freezing here in Flagstaff. :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

IIRC, the Spanish word for milk, leche, is also a mild swearword in some countries when used in a different context.

You lecherous pig~
Love, scriver~

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Big Hero 6 is an ossum movie.

I feel weird though because I keep getting distracted in the movie by how adorable Hiro is.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

I feel weird though because I keep getting distracted in the movie by how adorable Hiro is.
Oh my god I'm not the only one

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Towerfall Ascension is the best game I've played in years. Or, well, at least a year and a half.
So good.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Agreed. It is also nice how disney progressed from killing parents to killing parents and siblings.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Was was a tropical 0 degrees outside yesterday. It felt and smelt like spring, it was lovely. A nice little white lie to remind us that this winter won't be forever. I like the snow, but this year has been bitter cold.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Tried to shorten my hair with a pair of scissors. I didn't quite succeed, as I should have used hedge cutters or something, but even still I managed to look surprisingly not like ass more than usual.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Made a little video of Armok Vision

It's kinda boring, but whatever.

http://youtu.be/NO-BaFxkIIM

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Meanwhile in the land of the cassowary, we just started having a heat wave.
It has been quite cruisy so far, more 'excuse to hit the pool' levels.

44 degrees in the shade day before yesterday.

* Arx has still not solidified.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 10:41:22 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

44 degrees
111.2 farenheit.
That certainly is a number.
Yup. It is.

And in related news, the fire department seems to have finally got the fire under control, after it merely burned down at least eight houses, displaced at least three hundred people, closed two schools, nearly canceled the biggest cycle race in the country, and closed three or four arterial routes. Glad it's mostly stopped.

Edit: also, going to a 'Poetry Slam'* this evening. Should be loads of fun.

*Not like Alternian Slam Poetry. But like Alternian Slam Poetry. "Audience participation both required and encouraged."
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 09:55:22 am by Arx »

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Payday 2 news: HYPETRAIN REACHED THE BIT I WANTED IT TO! FUCK YEAH!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

I used to watch the Wizard like at least once a week back when I was younger.  My friend just pointed out a scene that I somehow completely missed the irony in.

After Lucas plays Rad Racer (I actually owned that game) with the powerglove he says "I love the Power Glove.  It's so bad."  The irony suddenly just hit me like the signposts my car would smack into when I actually tried to play the game with that thing.  Yes, it's so bad.  So very very very BAD.  And not the way you mean Lucas.

That made me chuckle, I would think I watched that movie so many times I woulda caught that.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!
Pages: 1 ... 10247 10248 [10249] 10250 10251 ... 13316