Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6053 6054 [6055] 6056 6057 ... 13315

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14980208 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #90810 on: October 06, 2012, 01:04:36 am »

Hmm. I feel left out. The only really "weird on purpose" animoo I've ever seen was Excel Saga.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #90811 on: October 06, 2012, 01:22:17 am »

My happy: Dropped my LF off at her house, and drove home with my windows open in 35-40f weather. Fanfuckingtastic weather. :) I loooove the cold.
In other news, I realized I want to die of freezing to death when I die. Awesome stuff.
Again I say, COME TO MICHIGAN!

I say again: Almost felon. :P As soon as I get my freedom, I'm throwing my LF in the trunk and we're going somewhere with lots of young people to bone to meet around. We discussed it. :D
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90812 on: October 06, 2012, 01:28:51 am »

Droning out the sound of irritating children with music.
It's a nice warm day, so I think I'll go for a walk soon and sweat out all the rubbish I've been eating/drinking today. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90813 on: October 06, 2012, 01:37:32 am »

My happy: Dropped my LF off at her house, and drove home with my windows open in 35-40f weather. Fanfuckingtastic weather. :) I loooove the cold.
In other news, I realized I want to die of freezing to death when I die. Awesome stuff.

I say again: Almost felon. :P As soon as I get my freedom, I'm throwing my LF in the trunk and we're going somewhere with lots of young people to bone to meet around. We discussed it. :D
You, me, LF and Kai. We'll go on the world tour to BONE EVERYONE.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #90814 on: October 06, 2012, 01:38:27 am »

I am cringing so much right now.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90815 on: October 06, 2012, 01:39:27 am »

...should I duck incoming sniper fire?

It probably won't help, will it?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90816 on: October 06, 2012, 01:39:58 am »

Damnit, if you're coming to Australia at least have the decency to bring a straight female or two, guys. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #90817 on: October 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am »

Damnit, if you're coming to Australia at least have the decency to bring a straight female or two, guys. :P

My mum is going out there next week, if it helps.
This is a blank sig.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90818 on: October 06, 2012, 02:01:54 am »

I'm not really sure that you want to imply what you're implying, man.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #90819 on: October 06, 2012, 07:08:16 am »

Guys, happy thread.

Not summon an elder god for every single little mindbreaking problem thread.
But dude, it's fun.
Also, your avatar really made me happy. That game's criminally unknown.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90820 on: October 06, 2012, 09:02:36 am »

xD Erm... Mildly awkward. :P

MOVING RIGHT ALONG: I went for a nice, aimless walk around all sorts of little side-streets and such. I'm not sure what prompted it, I didn't really want to be at home (which hasn't felt particularly home-like of late) and I was going for one of my usual walks when I glanced down a sidestreet and thought, 'You know, I've never really been down there,' and I realised that is true for a lot of the town I live in.

As nasty and unpleasant as the place is, I decided it wouldn't do to leave it behind without exploring it a bit more first. So, I grabbed a frozen caffeinated beverage from the service station and set off down the dark little street next to it, breathing in the night air and straining my damaged ears for the various sounds. That was at about 10PM.
I spent, oh, over an hour at least, maybe about an hour and a half just wandering aimlessly along, doing my best to observe and absorb the night, drinking in its smells and the cool summer air. No doubt I looked very suspicious, wandering around the "bad" side of a bad town in the middle of a Saturday night, but there was barely anyone around and I had no mishaps.

It seemed quieter than usual, actually. Usually there are far more morons with loud car engines and louder stereo systems tearing about. Anyway, I explored a few streets I've never been down before, then walked a bit further over to the other side of town, and then I went home. I ran for part of the way, too; not much since I am wearing boots instead of my usual shoes (More on that in the Rage thread), but enough to have me sweating heavily by the time I got home.

All in all, a nice walk, and for some reason it inspired me to write a wall of text in the happy thread, rather than the rage thread. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90821 on: October 06, 2012, 10:15:32 am »

Also, I cut all my hair off.

What?! No! Nooooooo! You can't have! D:
Booze is Life for Yoink

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90822 on: October 06, 2012, 10:30:23 am »

Also, I cut all my hair off.

What?! No! Nooooooo! You can't have! D:

It was glorious to behold in its prime; truly Blargity was the poster boy for long curly PANTENE hair.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #90823 on: October 06, 2012, 10:52:24 am »

You, me, LF and Kai. We'll go on the world tour to BONE EVERYONE AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE FROM EVERY COUNTRY.

FTFY. There's some I wouldn't bone. :P

And also, since I think it's cool that average apparently means hot:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And I think that since we aren't being very explicit or hitting on each other, this doesn't quite qualify under Janet's decree. I could be wrong though.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #90824 on: October 06, 2012, 10:58:32 am »

Mebbe not, although I'd like to point out that explicitly pushing the edge of the rules tends to go over poorly. Personally, I don't have a problem with it, though, since it hasn't cluttered its way through 2 solid pages yet. What I find problematic and what is tends to diverge significantly though so don't take that as good advice one way or the other. Just bad advice :P
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 6053 6054 [6055] 6056 6057 ... 13315