Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6359 6360 [6361] 6362 6363 ... 13317

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15020270 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Ham- Bur- ger~?] The Okuu x Hamburger Steak thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #95400 on: December 13, 2012, 02:39:06 pm »

Bah. Get some Ferengi ears and then I'll be impressed :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #95401 on: December 13, 2012, 02:40:34 pm »

Bah. Get some Ferengi ears and then I'll be impressed guffawing in a corner :P
FTFY

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #95402 on: December 13, 2012, 02:41:16 pm »

Like conservatives.

Guys... I'm a libertarian.

I've never understood why so many libertarians decide to associate themselves with plutocrats, police statists and theocrats among the conservatives who explicitly are against everything you believe in, except that parts empower those same plutocrats, police statists and theocrats. On a fundamental level, libertarians are just another flavor of liberal, with a different priority of liberties and a difference of opinion on what constitutes economic liberty/equality.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #95403 on: December 13, 2012, 02:56:20 pm »

My dad has called me a libertarian based on my personal values, actually. He just believes it's the individual/community/market should do what I think the government should do.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #95404 on: December 13, 2012, 03:07:31 pm »

Good luck, DrPoo!

Which set of pronouns do you want me to use now? Or just 'Doctor'?

Thanks for showing care enough to change the way to refer to me! Im not sure. But try referring to me as a female, if it gets too much, ill say so.
Its really heartwarming to be referred to as female. I like it, not used to it for obvious reasons. I want to get used to it since i have to anyway sometime.

I didnt know penguinofhonor had "been there" did you go through it all or..? If your shy just answer in a PM or dont answer at all.

Oh and more details on it, i wouldnt really call it a sexual preference(as i understand it, it means sexual orientation, like hetero, bi, homo, etcetera) although i would technically turn gay if i change. Guys arent really that attractive, ive tried looking into them but seriously no thanks you. Too competitive, too square and rough around the egdes. Girls are smooth sensible beings that i can understand. I know this sounds extremely entertaining to some of you, but i would be lesbian.

And i feel so bad too.. because i rediculed and even hated people with gender issues, other sexualities than hetero. Maybe it was just that bigotted brainwashing that tried to make me deny my feelings. I dont know. I just dont really hate anyone anymore. Atleast not "sexually deviant" people.(Its your choice really, what you like is what you like. Who you are is who you are.)
But fuck that stupid shit. Im..

i dont know what to write. Its all so strange. Weird. All i know is that im a girl. And i love being one. Its so weird. So many feelings, so many thoughts.

Gotta read all theese posts then return and see what i can say.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #95405 on: December 13, 2012, 03:09:44 pm »

Aww, DrPoo is happy we support her :3

Go girl! Find your inner happiness! :3

* Haspen MANHUGS, obviously.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95406 on: December 13, 2012, 03:11:12 pm »

Glad you're discovering things about yourself, miss :D One thing though:

Guys arent really that attractive, ive tried looking into them but seriously no thanks you. Too competitive, too square and rough around the egdes.
As a man into men (as well as ladies but that's beside the point), the men I'm attracted to are sensitive, kind, and strong. Not your stereotypical buff dude who chugs beer and watches football all day.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #95407 on: December 13, 2012, 03:12:22 pm »

I didnt know penguinofhonor had "been there" did you go through it all or..? If your shy just answer in a PM or dont answer at all.

I thought you were drunk coming out from the typos and time of night. I've done that before. But it seems I was reading too much into a few missing apostrophes.

I'm hardly out in real life or anything. Just to a few close friends. I'm having too much trouble with school and shit already to throw anything else into the mix right now. It's unfortunate but bearable.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #95408 on: December 13, 2012, 03:17:55 pm »

My dad has called me a libertarian based on my personal values, actually. He just believes it's the individual/community/market should do what I think the government should do.

Eh? This is getting off pretty far off topic, and we should probably drop it or go elsewhere. But that doesn't really sound much like a libertarian point of view.

Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #95409 on: December 13, 2012, 03:18:07 pm »

Im not complaining, but is there something in the water here that attracts the alternatively preferenced?
I don't believe there is. I do think that people here are extremely accepting to those with alternate preferences/identities/etc, though, so you ACTUALLY SEE them instead of them hiding. The difference is in visibility and openness.
Also, the drinking water is spiked with Teh Gay. If you've been drinking it, you may catch Teh Gay.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95410 on: December 13, 2012, 03:18:59 pm »

Is that why we prefer booze?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #95411 on: December 13, 2012, 03:19:17 pm »

So, while playing Shogun 2, I was standing in a hill with my loyal ragtag conscript peasant army facing a superior samurai force which was doggedly coming up to get me. Then, just in time, the naval bombardment I had requested before triggered, and massacred their vanguard, thus allowing my rabble-troops to take pot shots at the retreating enemy... it was actually pretty sweet...
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95412 on: December 13, 2012, 03:31:11 pm »

Well, if we just start, she can already get used to the new her :)

I approve of this.

Aww, DrPoo is happy we support her :3

Go girl! Find your inner happiness! :3

* Haspen MANHUGS, obviously.
:3

* DrPoo GIRLHUGS back

Glad you're discovering things about yourself, miss :D One thing though:

Guys arent really that attractive, ive tried looking into them but seriously no thanks you. Too competitive, too square and rough around the egdes.
As a man into men (as well as ladies but that's beside the point), the men I'm attracted to are sensitive, kind, and strong. Not your stereotypical buff dude who chugs beer and watches football all day.

Theres also the fact that i really dislike the looks of guys. I like curvy girls :)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #95413 on: December 13, 2012, 03:31:47 pm »

Eh? This is getting off pretty far off topic, and we should probably drop it or go elsewhere. But that doesn't really sound much like a libertarian point of view.

He believes that individual liberty should be maximized. Where people are disadvantaged and incapable, the community should make up for it with charity. He thinks the free market allows the maximum amount of liberty in purchasing decisions through the free market's natural self-regulation.

I also believe that individual liberty should be maximized. If anyone cannot exercise their rights, the government should protect and enable them. I think a government-controlled market allows the most liberty in purchasing decisions (with the exception of purchases that harm society) through outlawing fraud and deception.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95414 on: December 13, 2012, 03:42:20 pm »

He believes that individual liberty should be maximized. Where people are disadvantaged and incapable, the community should make up for it with charity. He thinks the free market allows the maximum amount of liberty in purchasing decisions through the free market's natural self-regulation.

I also believe that individual liberty should be maximized. If anyone cannot exercise their rights, the government should protect and enable them. I think a government-controlled market allows the most liberty in purchasing decisions (with the exception of purchases that harm society) through outlawing fraud and deception.

Isnt this something for the Progressive meta- i mean rage thread? Just trying to be nice :3
Pages: 1 ... 6359 6360 [6361] 6362 6363 ... 13317