Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7582 7583 [7584] 7585 7586 ... 8158

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8862835 times)

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #113745 on: July 24, 2018, 09:33:44 am »

I literally just got it after checking the actual link, but I'm going to politely request that you all read my earlier message as being indicative of my understanding, and not of entertained mock-outrage.

Note- your avatar is a Nazi panda, I think your "non-conformance to societal expectations" can be taken for granted, you bloody edgelord.
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #113746 on: July 24, 2018, 09:34:52 am »

I am remarkably non-supportive of actual IRL Nazis for someone named after a fictional Nazi with a Nazi panda avatar.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113747 on: July 24, 2018, 10:00:40 am »

I'm not supporter of snake-like alien parasites that take humans as hosts to conquest swats of the Milky Way either.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #113748 on: July 24, 2018, 10:04:37 am »

In case you didn't notice, it's a rhyme. Hans Landa the Nazi Panda.

And nobody who rhymes could be evil.
Love, scriver~

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113749 on: July 24, 2018, 10:05:39 am »

What about half rhymes? Can they be up to 50% evil?
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113750 on: July 24, 2018, 10:27:05 am »

Should I be offended? I don't get the joke. Why am I a clueless drone normalfag?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #113751 on: July 24, 2018, 10:29:28 am »

Look at the link adress.
Love, scriver~

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113753 on: July 24, 2018, 10:33:56 am »

It's an old troll, but it's a classic.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113754 on: July 24, 2018, 10:36:42 am »

The best part is, I even SAW the link, I just didn't equate the lack of a user with "This is going to link to the profile page of whoever clicks on the link"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #113755 on: July 24, 2018, 11:37:37 am »

Hey, I resemble that!
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #113756 on: July 24, 2018, 12:56:47 pm »

Yes, yes of course. As a completely unrelated thing, why don't you hop on this train I chartered for you, scriver. There's a job and a hot shower for you at the end of the line...

That joke was awful.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #113757 on: July 24, 2018, 01:11:33 pm »

Yes, yes of course. As a completely unrelated thing, why don't you hop on this train I chartered for you, scriver. There's a job and a hot shower for you at the end of the line...

That joke was awful.

Commander of Auschwitz is addressing the new detainees...

Nah that really is a bad bad bad joke. A Jew told it to me though, so obviously I’m not bad.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #113758 on: July 24, 2018, 02:11:21 pm »

Working 40+ hours a week, bust my arse every day training the 8+ newbies and doing the morning crew's job in the closing shifts, and my boss keeps talking down to me and says I'm not doing enough. Throw on top of that, people every day make me so angry because of how entitled they are, customers and coworkers both. I'm getting hurt physically more than any person should be at work and it's taking a toll on me. My very bones hurt from being overworked and I'm getting more and more frustrated to the point I started retching because it made me so angry I wanted to puke.

Throw on top of this, I have a juvinille coworker who's a 30 year old who throws tantrums at management and other coworkers and he decided to give me shit for something I had no control over and on behalf of someone else who was making a joke to him about me.

And that's just work. My mother is drinking more frequently and more at once (I counted 10 beer caps last time and she caught on that's how I know how much she's been drinking). She also has outright refused to talk to me except when she's venting or needs me to do something for her. Not to mention she's gotten more aggressive while drunk now, so much so that she barged in and demanded to see my laptop (she beleives that D&D and video games are the worst things ever) and made my friend who I was chatting with freeze up in fear from how much venom was in her words

My ex who I'm still forced to be friends with due to our circle of friends has been getting worse with berating me and backhanding me with her comments. got so bad I gave her a compliment because she said she doesn't feel men think she's pretty and she dismissed what I said. My friend said the same thing like 2 seconds later and she said "See <Highmax>? THAT is how you compliment me". It also got to the point we got into a convo about some bitch saying that "HAY GURLS, IF YOU TRIED TO GO GAY, AND IT DIDNT WORK, DO IT AGAIN!" (First time you'll ever see someone say "being gay isn't a choice" in that context...) and she sent me a clip of a comedian saying how men are pigs because they can't be decent human beings and can't do this list of things... Which is ironic because EVERYTHIG she listed I did to/with my ex when we were dating, and one of them ended the relationship (I asked how her day was).

Depression is hitting me hard too, getting to the point I struggle to sleep or get up in the morning (the sun comes out by the time I drift to sleep, and I go to bed at midnight). The above I mentioned clearly doesn't help either...

The only upside to any of this is I'm gonna be moving out into my buddy's spare room at the end of the month if things go smoothly...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113759 on: July 24, 2018, 02:16:07 pm »

I'm not supporter of snake-like alien parasites that take humans as hosts to conquest swats of the Milky Way either.
... Oh. Damnit.

* Descan cancels the Evil Overlord care-package to Vuvuzela.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 7582 7583 [7584] 7585 7586 ... 8158