Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3996 3997 [3998] 3999 4000 ... 8158

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8846818 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #59955 on: April 04, 2013, 03:12:48 am »

End of year exams in a month. Horrible feelings of inadequacy. Money problems concerning college, too. Dad's last chemotherapy session on Saturday, moving onto radiation therapy next.

Aggravation and anxiety in bucketloads.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59956 on: April 04, 2013, 02:08:49 pm »

Boyfriend is being .... I don't know. Yes, I have problems and that sucks. I admit them though and try to make up for them. There isn't a whole lot I can do. He would like "space." I am very busy trying to make a living so it isn't like we spend more than one night a week together. I did not know he was lacking space. I think he's trying to break up with me without directly saying it.

It doesn't look like he wants to try to work things out and that makes me very sad.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:11:41 pm by femmelf »

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #59957 on: April 04, 2013, 02:34:43 pm »

Boyfriend is being .... I don't know. Yes, I have problems and that sucks. I admit them though and try to make up for them. There isn't a whole lot I can do. He would like "space." I am very busy trying to make a living so it isn't like we spend more than one night a week together. I did not know he was lacking space. I think he's trying to break up with me without directly saying it.

It doesn't look like he wants to try to work things out and that makes me very sad.

You only see each other one night a week and he wants 'space'? Yeah...sounds to me like he's, at best, very unsure of the relationship.

That sucks, femmelf. :(
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59958 on: April 04, 2013, 02:38:52 pm »

Yeah, I have to agree with you there, which you know, sucks.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #59959 on: April 04, 2013, 11:24:18 pm »

Long-term relationship is forming, and I'm feeling really quite melancholy on account of it...the addicting, love-infused sort of melancholy...

On the plus side, we've decided to name the children Zoya and Søren.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59960 on: April 04, 2013, 11:26:09 pm »

Long-term relationship is forming, and I'm feeling really quite melancholy on account of it...the addicting, love-infused sort of melancholy...

That is indeed a very long term relationship.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59961 on: April 04, 2013, 11:26:57 pm »

Watching good violinists playing on youtube makes me sad because I don't have a violin to start practicing to even start trying to become as good as them saaaaaaaad.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59962 on: April 04, 2013, 11:27:09 pm »

That is indeed a very long term relationship.

Er... I meant to write long-distance.

Freudian typo for the win.

Should probably re-hiate, on that note. My emotions are extremely yo-yo-ey and it's not doing me any good. Think I tend to lash out in rebelliousness, whether consciously or not, when I'm stressed and/or isolated. Can't wait for the inevitable Destructive Romance to unfold. It's developing from one of my best friendships, which is good, but we're both prone to clinginess and obsessive depression.

Could go well, could go very badly.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 12:08:21 am by FearfulJesuit »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #59963 on: April 04, 2013, 11:28:13 pm »

Watching good violinists playing on youtube makes me sad because I don't have a violin to start practicing to even start trying to become as good as them saaaaaaaad.
Craigslist. Seriously. I got an $800 one for about $20
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59964 on: April 04, 2013, 11:29:30 pm »

I have less than 0 money, but that's good to know for the futuuuuure... Canada also has a more regional craisglist in Kijiji that I might look in to.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #59965 on: April 04, 2013, 11:41:09 pm »

I am getting really politically frustrated. There are so many complete and total idiots out there. And the worst thing of all? Some of those idiots believe some of the same things that I do, but they fuck it up so badly that it is an embarrassment.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #59966 on: April 05, 2013, 12:04:06 am »

Every time I'm about to get genuinely angry about political idiocy, I remember that there are people out there who think it is a good idea to make sagged pants illegal. After that I can no longer take the subject seriously.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59967 on: April 05, 2013, 12:22:28 am »

Semi-girlfriend is...

Oh god. Mustn't. This can't end well.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59968 on: April 05, 2013, 12:25:40 am »

Every time I'm about to get genuinely angry about political idiocy, I remember that there are people out there who think it is a good idea to make sagged pants illegal. After that I can no longer take the subject seriously.
I object good sir! The sagged pants menace must be stopped! It is a blatant endorsement of communism and an attack on The American Waytm! If we don't ban saggy pants, what is next I ask you? Where do we draw the line? You will have people lightly toasting their baby sandwiches with burning bibles I tell ya! Lightly toasting! We can not let this come to pass!

Uncle Sam wants you to help stop the sag!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #59969 on: April 05, 2013, 12:26:59 am »

I object good sir! The sagged pants menace must be stopped! It is a blatant endorsement of communism and an attack on The American Waytm! If we don't ban saggy pants, what is next I ask you? Where do we draw the line? You will have people lightly toasting their baby sandwiches with burning bibles I tell ya! Lightly toasting! We can not let this come to pass!

Uncle Sam wants you to help stop the sag!

Max is in 'hilariously flanderized anti-agreement' mode tonight.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 3996 3997 [3998] 3999 4000 ... 8158