Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25

Author Topic: Most BS Deaths  (Read 157033 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: Most BS Deaths
« Reply #300 on: May 06, 2011, 10:08:57 am »

It is slowly turning into a 1 horned, 1 eyed monster
It was a one-eyed, one-horned bright flying purple people eater.......
Wasn't it flying purple people eater, not bright?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Serrational

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentlemen prefer magma.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 06, 2011, 11:37:47 am »

It is slowly turning into a 1 horned, 1 eyed monster
It was a one-eyed, one-horned bright flying purple people eater.......
Wasn't it flying purple people eater, not bright?
Ah, forget flying. The people-eater is what counts.
I figured the guy was a goner too when a noseless bat from hell flew right over the fortifications and attacked.

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 06, 2011, 05:38:30 pm »

YES!YES!YES! After all of this mental-crazy moose hunting, with legendary adventurers..... A fucking peasant threw a large copper dagger and tore his heart -_-
If I had my time again, I know Id be a fighting man

In far Malay or Vietnam, Though I am more a lover

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 06, 2011, 06:18:46 pm »

On the bright side, The "Scourge of Canada" Has been struck down.

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 07, 2011, 07:51:39 pm »

My adventurer got shot in the toe, in the midst of a animal vs bandit vs peasant vs titan fight and got thrown, into a honeybadger, killed the honeybadger and gave into pain... Got thrown again into a goblin pikeman and knocked the weapon out of his hands. As the pikeman went to go take on the furnace operator, the titan (A large humanoid with wings and scales) grabbed him and threw him a tree, sending bits of him everywhere and ending his sorry life. Meanwhile, I was trying to get away and a elf bowman shot me in the ankle, bringing me down and knocking me out, meanwhile my men got thrown, stabbed, shot and bitten to death in the massive pile of gore that was previously a simple forest clearing.

When my last man had died at my side (A fisherman who had decaped many a bandit with his steel carving knife) The titan walked over, punched me in the knee, broke it and threw me into the bowman that had crippled me earlier and We both exploded into gore.

This titan had killed 56 just in that fight and had taken little to no damage....

Target aquired...... If only The scourge of canada were here to help.......

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 07, 2011, 11:40:53 pm »

I told you you shouldn't have killed him!  >:(
Wait, 56? You can even get that many guys?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 08, 2011, 01:04:02 am »

It all appears possible, if not likely that he wasn't killed sooner. He may well be counting all the animals and bandits. You can get a lot of bandits: I myself found a camp of ~25 and many people have reported insanely large bandit camps, of 50 or more. You can obtain perhaps ~15 companions. And of course with a good chance of multiple wildlife clusters in a given area at a given time, you could have up to 30 or so animals rushing in. He may well have been ambushed literally right outside the titan's shrine, rousing it to battle. I want pics, though. I want to see the carnage!

Anyway, did I happen to regale you with tales of adventure? Really? Oh well; I barely started an adventurer and i began in a town situated on a completely frozen ocean - not a building or resident in sight - which of course thawed permitting me to fall in and instantly be encased in ice. Shortest adventure ever.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ral

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying to arm_ok
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 08, 2011, 01:27:57 am »

Personally I think the "instant death by being encased in ice" is the most BS form of death in the game.

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 08, 2011, 11:23:37 am »

there were 40 bandits and I had 6 companions and a group of 10 animals came and swarmed.... I have no idea how to take screen's but it was very gory...

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 09, 2011, 10:06:12 am »

I got hit in the face with a mace. I didn't even get to put my trademark chokehold on him!  :P

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #310 on: May 09, 2011, 10:36:28 am »

there were 40 bandits and I had 6 companions and a group of 10 animals came and swarmed.... I have no idea how to take screen's but it was very gory...

alt-prnt scrn

Open up your favorite paint program and press:
ctrl-v

then save it.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 13, 2011, 01:15:06 pm »

Went adventuring again after a rest to do my study's, Right off the bat I got sent to a bandit camp with 26 guys in it, I ran away and led them to the nearest town (2 world map blocks away) and there was a large war between the peasantry and the bandits. Many limbs lost later, there were 4 bandits left and the town was devoid of life, I charged in and hit one in throat and killed him, I threw a sharp rock and cut one of their fingers off, that one passed out and I left him to die. The other two were decaped by me. I went back to see if the one who I cut the finger off was still alive....The crossbowman........ I was 3 blocks away......He woke up, shot me in the face and I died......4 seconds later he promptly bled out.....

Punished

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 15, 2011, 01:16:48 pm »

I just started a new Swordsman, finished three quests or so with my trusty pike/cross/hammerman followers and embarked on my fourth subsequent quest (my record). Got to the quest site at night time, moved a square away from it on the map and went to sleep.

While it went through the sleep animation screen thing, my computer started locking up (which was odd, it never does this) and I woke up dead. I'm going to *gasp* savescum and see if it was meant to be, and I'll edit in the result.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 15, 2011, 06:17:43 pm »

Bandits probably found you sleeping RIGHT NEXT TO THEIR CAMP OH MY GOD WE GOTTA KILL THESE GUYS DON'T WANT ANY WITNESSES TO OUR CRIMES NO SIR QUICK CHOP OFF HIS HEAD
Seriously, though, if I were a bandit and I saw an adventurer with several (heavily armed and armored) companions near my base, I'd want to... "clean them up" while they were asleep rather than fight them fairly later.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Punished

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 16, 2011, 11:59:57 am »

Bandits probably found you sleeping RIGHT NEXT TO THEIR CAMP OH MY GOD WE GOTTA KILL THESE GUYS DON'T WANT ANY WITNESSES TO OUR CRIMES NO SIR QUICK CHOP OFF HIS HEAD
Seriously, though, if I were a bandit and I saw an adventurer with several (heavily armed and armored) companions near my base, I'd want to... "clean them up" while they were asleep rather than fight them fairly later.

The strange part is that we were still quite far away, and there were no bandits/animals/anything near by. I just woke up dead. No missing body parts or anything.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25