Poll

PULL THE LEVER? [Y/N]

Y
- 281 (87.8%)
N
- 39 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 319

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 189

Author Topic: FailCannon: No Rest for the Wicked (or anyone else) (Succession: Battlefailed 2)  (Read 908240 times)

Hazael

• Bay Watcher
  • Life goes on.
    • View Profile

All dwarfs are claimed, and the fort will not stay running for much longer.

Ah, well that's too bad. I'd like to claim one decapitated head for my collection, please. And to go.
 ;D
"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom." -John F. Kennedy

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

I have a (eletric) bass guitar, if you are intrested.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

gamewizardinnc

• Bay Watcher
  • Plush rumps as for as the eye can see
    • View Profile

So, when's the next fortress going to start?

Also to try to contribute to any artwork, I can see if I can have a few of my friends sketch up a few pictures.
I probably won't be the 13th player with the Curse of Failcannon likely hanging in the air like a particularly pungent dog fart

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Before we call the fortress dead, we've gotta see if we really will get a crapton of ghosts spawning.

Also, any chance of That Aussie Dwarf, prolonged scheming bastard getting in on the starting seven of Hellcannon/FailHell/BattleCannon/BattleHell/Fail the Third/Battlefailed Three:  Dug Too Deep?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

I recommend the name Battlehells the Failure.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

How about the name Magmadwarf?
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

I just realized that I don't seem to be on the turn list.  Probably because I never asked to be on it.  THIS MUST BE RECTIFIED! 
By which I mean, please add me to the turn list, so that I can try the next incarnation of madness itself.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

I am on the turn list, and I will be taking it in due time!
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Hazael

• Bay Watcher
  • Life goes on.
    • View Profile

Sorry I can't go on the turn list...but could one of you please name a dwarf "Commander Fluffy" please!!  :D I'd very much appreciate it!!!
"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom." -John F. Kennedy

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

About the song, I could most likely record some electric guitar for it.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Anyone else find it ironic that the fortress failed to build a cannon of any kind during it's lifetime?

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile

I recommend the name Battlehells the Failure.

Battlehell the Failure of Cannons.

And I do so wish I could play out the finality of this fortress as had earlier been suggested (I had been away a bit, due to the slowdown).  I will content myself with committing to (virtual) paper Catalyst's closing anguished thoughts. :)
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

@Aussie: You can be one of the starting seven, if you please. Also, the entire fortress was a cannon that spewed ghosts.

@Deathsword: I may incorporate electric bass, but I'm not sure yet.

@Sinpwn: That would be awesome.

Anyone else want to fight over the remaining 5 starting dwarves? Aussie and I both claim one.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Dibs on starting mason.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

The starting 7 look like this:

Mego - Expedition Leader, Miner
Aussie
Urist Imiknorris - Mason
(4 others)

Claim a profession you want. I'll probably use 2 miners, a woodcutter, a mason, a cook/butcher, an axedwarf, and a farmer. Suggestions to modifications to the starting 7 are also appreciated.
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 189