Poll

PULL THE LEVER? [Y/N]

Y
- 281 (87.8%)
N
- 39 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 319

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 189

Author Topic: FailCannon: No Rest for the Wicked (or anyone else) (Succession: Battlefailed 2)  (Read 906378 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

So that's where all the ghosts went.
You... You mean my PC?
Actually, that would explain why the motherboard and the electrical part (electricity feeder? Don't know in english) just... Broke. At the same time. For no good reason. And all that whole working fine just 30 minutes ago
I'm scared now.

Yep. You're haunted by the ghosts of Failcannon's dead.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Boozedwarf batters Arcangelsd!
Arcangelsd has been struck down
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

the electrical part (electricity feeder? Don't know in english)
Type it in your main language, then translate it with google.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Power supply?

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Regardless of Failcannon's state of life or death (it's actually a superposition of both), all that was needed for Hellcannon's storyline was for Failday to happen. Pulling the lever started the resetting of the universe. The (un)dead are just duking it out now while the process happens.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Wern't they doing that already?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Johuotar, how many survived the Failday?

Everyone except Rrigdway.

No! What a way to go, huh?

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Failcannon doesn't need an introduction. The whole fortress died long before man discovered fire. We're simply seeing it's story unfold as it happened, like we see stars. We see their light, but that light is millions -if not trillions- of years old. It's the same thing with Failcannon! No mortal man could have created such an epic tale. This is no story. This, is FAILCANNON!
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Urist McJoeBloggs

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Wasn't the trope called "This! Is! Sparta!"?

Why are so many TV trope names being changed into boring and descriptive ones >:(
Quote from: CatalystParadox
Aw, Mekboy! A song for meeeee?  You're so sweet.  Why don't you just come in here so I can give you a hug. ... bring my pants.
CatalystParadox: I mentioned a !!plan!!
ThatAussieGuy: Sure, but any time there's a plan involved in Failcannon, it inevitably ends in either a tantrum spiral, the accidental death of over a dozen dwarves by FB/titan or miscellaneous !!Fun!!.
Urist Imiknorris: Even more so if the plan itself is on fire.

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile

THIS! IS! FAILCANNON!

WARNING! TV Tropes!

Regardless of Failcannon's state of life or death (it's actually a superposition of both), all that was needed for Hellcannon's storyline was for Failday to happen. Pulling the lever started the resetting of the universe. The (un)dead are just duking it out now while the process happens.

Totally - simultaneous forts could be awesome - if Failcannon manages to stagger along a few years, maybe there can even be some kind of final crossover/tie-in!
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why are so many TV trope names being changed into boring and descriptive ones >:(
"Alt Titles: This Is SPARTA..."

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile

Ever tried looking for tropes to humorously explain what you mean?  Descriptive names are helpful for that.  Also descriptive names are useful because they are timeless, like tropes themselves, instead of tied to a specific instance of the trope.

P.S. *cough* Knitted Beards
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Totally - simultaneous forts could be awesome - if Failcannon manages to stagger along a few years, maybe there can even be some kind of final crossover/tie-in!

They are already tied together. It's a sequel that is connected in a convoluted manner that I have planned out.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm still alive!  And still armed!  I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get to kill that FB, though.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 189