Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 38

Author Topic: Arma 2 + Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead  (Read 50039 times)

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arma 2 + Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
« Reply #450 on: July 21, 2012, 08:59:19 pm »

I hope this shows companies that modability is a seller.
But but but but but but but but...

DLC

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 21, 2012, 11:26:17 pm »

Bohemia won't ever get out of the tac-sim business because that's really their bread and butter /outside of gaming/. They make more money selling military training sims to world governments than they have ever made off videogaming, it's side business leveraging their existing tech.

Leyic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 28, 2012, 10:13:47 pm »

Is there some trick to getting the friendly squad AI to follow orders? I'm trying to play through the Harvest Red campaign, Harvest Red mission, where you get a squad for the first time outside of the tutorial and have to take down a sniper on the other side of the city. My guys get stuck behind walls and stuff if I have them in any formation other than column (compact), and as soon as an unknown is spotted, they all drop to the ground and fixate on it. If I tell them to regroup or come to me, they just stay where they are. If I run ahead, they'll start asking for my location but I don't know how to respond to that. And if I spot an enemy, they'll run towards it and wait for it to shoot them. This is frustrating in a bad way. I can put up with micromanaging the squad, but as they are, they're not manageable at all.

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 28, 2012, 10:28:16 pm »

You can set their awareness or whatever it's called in one of the command menus, try using stealthy or something.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 28, 2012, 10:33:31 pm »

I'm trying to play through the Harvest Red campaign

I am so sorry

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 29, 2012, 03:20:39 am »

I don't normally ask for free stuff but...

Does anyone have a copy of Operation Arrowhead on Steam they'd be willing to give away or trade for Terraria?

I'm wanting to get it so that I can play Day Z. I could buy it myself, but I figured if someone has a copy that they don't want anymore, I might as well ask.
Thank you everyone for the help! I've since flooded the fortress I was working on and now have a new one going up.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: July 29, 2012, 03:43:36 am »

Does anyone have a copy of Operation Arrowhead on Steam they'd be willing to give away or trade for Terraria?

I'm wanting to get it so that I can play Day Z. I could buy it myself, but I figured if someone has a copy that they don't want anymore, I might as well ask.
Asking for free things is incredibly silly, especially if you're offering Terraria in exchange for Opperation Arrowhead.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 29, 2012, 02:50:21 pm »

I am so completely uninterested in Day Z at this point >_>

I bought Arma 2 for the everything else.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #458 on: July 30, 2012, 09:10:37 pm »

I liked Day Z for what it might have been. Rocket had a good idea, but bad secondary ideas.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: July 30, 2012, 09:25:14 pm »

You do know Day Z is going standalone, ie. you'll have to buy it and having OA won't count for anything except having the old versions of dayz.

leekster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: July 31, 2012, 02:41:04 pm »

Hey all. I was just wondering if Bay12 ever had any arma 2 sessions. I'd love to play with you guys. I'm a little worried I'd embarrass myself though, I can only really see out of my left eye.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: July 31, 2012, 04:40:49 pm »

Hey all. I was just wondering if Bay12 ever had any arma 2 sessions. I'd love to play with you guys. I'm a little worried I'd embarrass myself though, I can only really see out of my left eye.
I'd love a session too, but you'd have to put up with me on voice chat if we want to get anywhere. Don't worry, I've just noticed that a few people get very annoyed by those speaking who are under the age of 18.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 31, 2012, 04:59:24 pm »

I used to hold Bay12 sessions sometimes, but I'm back on university internet, which tends to drop/throttle/be difficult to NAT punch unexpectedly.  Put me down as interested if someone else can host, though, or we could just hop enmasse onto an existing server.

KG

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: July 31, 2012, 05:03:22 pm »

Put me down as interested if someone else can host

I'm not sayin' I'm just saiyan'.

Just need some co-op missions to host, anyone got any ideas? Preferably not ACE so people don't have to download a ton of stuff just to play.

I'm a little worried I'd embarrass myself though, I can only really see out of my left eye
Unless you're trying to use 3d glasses that shouldn't be a problem. Video game characters are essentially cyclopses in the first place due to only one 'camera', so depth perception isn't really a thing in games anyways.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 05:06:29 pm by OzyTheSage »

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 31, 2012, 05:03:52 pm »

Thendash and others occasionally have impromptu ArmA sessions on the DFC voicechat. Check out the teamspeak below for details.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 38