This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 508083 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure.
« Reply #1545 on: May 09, 2011, 06:41:59 pm »

Also, a mutant saves our lives and you still consider killing it? Your all mindless monsters.

This is no longer about killing ZC-04 because she's a mutant, this is about keeping TQ-42 from bringing space Cthulhu to our doorstep.
what nah doing that would be hiding her from TQ-42, Space Cthulhu is already in the house saving us from death we just need to prevent Space Cthulhu from murdering every one.
Though we didn't even hear any sign of evil from TQ-42 other than insane crazy goals the only reason we oppose them was our should be done with mutant hating craze. this is like frankenstein monster where the best is just misunderstood and only hope of survival is resting on the leg of a mutanist.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: May 09, 2011, 07:21:35 pm »

what nah doing that would be hiding her from TQ-42, Space Cthulhu is already in the house saving us from death we just need to prevent Space Cthulhu from murdering every one.

If we hide her she may eventually be found. The only way to make sure TQ-42 doesn't get his hands on her is to kill her. And Space!Cthulhu isn't here, only traces of that peculiar radiation.

Though we didn't even hear any sign of evil from TQ-42 other than insane crazy goals the only reason we oppose them was our should be done with mutant hating craze. this is like frankenstein monster where the best is just misunderstood and only hope of survival is resting on the leg of a mutanist.

The best is just misunderstood? What book were you reading? Frankenstein's creation forced Victor to create another monster and then killed his wife after he refused to do so. And TQ-42 isn't evil, he's bat's in the belfry, going about his work without any regard for the danger he's putting the entire Gabronian race in.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: May 09, 2011, 07:32:34 pm »

We must kill TQ-42.
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: May 09, 2011, 10:07:04 pm »

Wait isn't Space Cthulhu TQ-666 once he wakes from his tear Cocoon and decide every one must die?
or is he Space jesus?
"body swapping and YOU!"

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: May 10, 2011, 02:49:07 am »

Then it must have travelled through time, since all of this is supposedly in the same timeline. (Or is it? DUN DUN DUNNNN)

Also, a mutant saves our lives and you still consider killing it? Your all mindless monsters.
No no, it's about doing what is right. Keeping the gene-pool pure, or we'd all degenerate into puddles of mucus. You wouldn't want that, would you?

Plus that it's not just a mutant, it's the child of Yoggoth, a half extraplanar, not even of this dimension. It is the gateway for the nameless things that scratch at the doors of sanity, to come into our world, our lives, our minds, the Old Ones who will retake what was once theirs.

And how can we be sure that not every mutant is one of his kind? A banishment island is way too lenient and too dangerous for our existence. Mutants must all be... recycled.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: May 10, 2011, 10:37:48 am »

Okay, way too much deliberation.

However at this point I'm thinking Robocorn is trying to drive us towards mutant sympathy.

I suggest we humor him until we have a better opportunity to kill the mutant.

That or he is going to have the mutant haul TQ-04 up and eat him alive.

Either way:

Attempt to accept the mutants help, and explain the situation and how you have changed your mind
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: May 10, 2011, 11:02:06 am »

However at this point I'm thinking Robocorn is trying to drive us towards mutant sympathy.
So?
Up until now I'm impressed with a lack of railroading. Otherwise what's the point of making suggestions? :)

Personally, I like getting this guy to become some kind of sectoidhitler, directly opposed to the Che Guevara mutant uprising we've got going on. We'd be playing both sides at the same time. That whole cthulhu/yoggoth story? Nice, but we're walking the other way. I'm DM hell.  8)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: May 10, 2011, 11:33:50 am »

So?
Up until now I'm impressed with a lack of railroading. Otherwise what's the point of making suggestions? :)

Personally, I like getting this guy to become some kind of sectoidhitler, directly opposed to the Che Guevara mutant uprising we've got going on. We'd be playing both sides at the same time. That whole cthulhu/yoggoth story? Nice, but we're walking the other way. I'm DM hell.  8)
well you can't turn someone into sectoid mutant hitler unless they are too a mutant.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page
« Reply #1553 on: May 10, 2011, 02:42:29 pm »

The only way to make sure TQ-42 doesn't get his hands on her is to kill her.
Not necessarily; we could probably turn her against TQ-42 if we just explain what his crazy unethical science project did to her.

Disregard bigotry, acquire superpowered mutant friend.
(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: May 10, 2011, 02:51:10 pm »

My pet hope is this becoming a convulted political mess with 3+ sides.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: May 10, 2011, 02:57:33 pm »

It already is.

There's Alpha with TQ 01 and 02 (who might or might not turn against her). There's TQ03 and her mutant friends. There's TQ666 who is apparently space Cthulhu (redundancy much?). There's the guy who exiled Alpha. And maybe some others I didn'tbother to mention.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: May 10, 2011, 04:14:33 pm »

It already is.

There's Alpha with TQ 01 and 02 (who might or might not turn against her). There's TQ03 and her mutant friends. There's TQ666 who is apparently space Cthulhu (redundancy much?). There's the guy who exiled Alpha. And maybe some others I didn'tbother to mention.
then you got the heard but not seen droid rebel army who could retaliate against all the sectoids over the prolong abuse of droid kind, oh and yogurt corps who run the mind messing yogurt.
also isn't TQ-42 going to send ZC-04 over to the sectoid opposed to alpha as means of a sales pitch for a mutant sectoid army?
also let's not forget the other alien races.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: May 10, 2011, 04:41:54 pm »

This really is awesome.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: May 10, 2011, 05:08:02 pm »

Just kill the freakin' mutant and yourself. We need a new character slot.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: May 10, 2011, 06:15:16 pm »

Allow it to rescue you, thank it, give it directions to TQ-42's dwelling and head to the nearest yogurt distribution facility to get something to help calm your nerves.
[/post]
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 252