This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 507271 times)

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure.
« Reply #1935 on: June 25, 2011, 04:34:43 pm »

Read the labels and let us have some Resident evil fun with mixtures.

We need something fragile to contain but break when we want it, look for glass bottles or lighting tubes. Find a plastic bottle for a funnel so we can transfer stuff from big barreks to smaller containers, If is no funnel use bottle top as one.

Look for aluminium and rusty metal, combine aluminium and rust for thermite. Like that mcgyver clone did in the vidscasts from your youth. Then we can weld doors shut or burn robot armour.

Swap clothing with useless, so we no longer feel naked as the armour is not working and we can go about pretending we are a cleaner.* We could feed him/her/it chemicals to see waht happens and stuff body in a big barrel to hide it. If it says "Trioxin" do not touch, do not go near and do not stuff bodies inside it.

*They all look the same to use = cloneism.
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: June 25, 2011, 04:41:15 pm »

Inquisitor, we don't need to worry about robot armor - there are no robots in space. Fragile containers are probably good, though. Thermite is good if we can find a way to use it, though we don't want to weld shut the doors to the place we're trying to get into, unless we can de-weld them later.

It would not be too hard to make chloride gas or one of its explosive counterparts, though I'm not sure I'm in love with any of those. Chlorine is the only gas among them, to my knowledge, and it's quite far from colorless.

Also, I know of a stupid and fun way we can release the gas into the room. We can put our toxic gas containers into the janitor's vehicle, and make it drive into the room while we hide in the storage closet. The containers should be opened right before we hide in the closet, and tons of deadly chlorine gas is required. An alternative is to put an explosive with the chlorine gas as a sort of timer, so that the gas will all be released at once as soon as the vehicle enters the room. This would be a little safer for us if it worked, though I couldn't find anything with a reliable mix-to-explosion delay time. Either way, I am not sure how we'll open the door without anyone noticing us.

If all of this succeeds, then we'll need to wait a bit for the chlorine gas to disperse, unless we're already immune to it. We can send our janitor in as a sort of canary in a coal mine if need be.

I won't write anything in bold until I hear more from you guys.

EDIT: If we hack the control panel, can we make the doors open after a set period of time?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 04:58:34 pm by peglegpengeuin »
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: June 25, 2011, 05:33:40 pm »

Sacrifice these chemicals to Yogurtulu, in exchange for his service and a lifetime supply of yogurt. If that doesn't work, see if you can find some oil and a bottle. Or a yogurt grenade.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: June 25, 2011, 05:37:23 pm »

Switch Clothes with the Janitor and demand her walk into her room after you sort the issue of making a explosive that can clean out the trap if there is one. If the janitor survives the ordeal by either shear luck or moxie complement this one suggest you might have a opening for a patsy.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: June 25, 2011, 07:36:48 pm »

We can take the janitor's head piece, but I doubt it would help us disguise as a janitor. We'd need to lose our power suit to disguise ourselves, and there's no way we're losing that now, even if it needs recharging.

Mix up some chlorine gas in big containers. Put the chlorine gas containers into the janitor's vehicle. Hack the control panel to the door of our former quarters. Put something heavy on the pedal to keep the vehicle slowly moving forward. Rig the hacked control panel to open the door as soon as the vehicle reaches it. Quickly open the containers and dart into the storage closet, closing the door behind yourself before much gas can get in. Everything should be timed so that the rigged door opens and lets the vehicle in after the door to the storage closet is already closed. Our hostage should be with us in the storage closet.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 08:02:50 pm by peglegpengeuin »

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: June 25, 2011, 11:16:24 pm »

We seem to have driven through the looking glass.  (Ahem.  Left-right flip.)

your replacement circlets are all located there.

YES!  PRIORITIES!

You stop as you approach the door to the atrium.
Even amongst all the filter plants, you'd bet that there'd be
a crowd in there that might recognize you.

Wait.  We need more information.  Robocorn, please define the "atrium."  For that matter, please locate the "atrium."  Is it immediately beyond the door that we appear to be approaching on the map?  Then we are still far, far removed from the quarters.  Strategy must be appropriate.

. . . And I don't know what you're saying about "filter plants" and a "crowd."  Are you saying that this atrium will be filled with large objects (and hence the Sectoid population can only be so large)?  If the "filter plants" mean there is little space inside, then the cleany-drivey whatsit can't go in there.

Switch Clothes with the Janitor and demand her walk into her room after you sort the issue of making a explosive that can clean out the trap if there is one. If the janitor survives the ordeal by either shear luck or moxie complement this one suggest you might have a opening for a patsy.
We can take the janitor's head piece, but I doubt it would help us disguise as a janitor. We'd need to lose our power suit to disguise ourselves, and there's no way we're losing that now, even if it needs recharging.

The power suit is irrelevant to identity.  TQ-02 invented it.  No one would recognize Alpha Rauthaz (or confuse TP-### for her) because of it, but rather because they personally have seen Alpha before.  I think the only things we could get from the janitor would be whatever form of clearance she has, and any chemical know-how.  (Would be a poor janitor who didn't know about, say, the aforementioned bleach and ammonia.

--Rexfelum

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: June 25, 2011, 11:54:38 pm »

Oh, I thought the atrium was our former quarters, where our weapons horde, extra crowns, and gas delivery system were located.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: June 26, 2011, 02:32:53 am »

but dressing her up for a split second in that power dress would at least give a nice distraction.
Wait could the janitor speak only in telepathy? try using Telepathy
Oh and I highly doubt these 'smart' sectoids could figure out who Alpha is shoot it's not like alpha has a distinct scowl on her face... or the only scowl in the sectoid race. I bet it's the dress she wears that tells her apart.
"body swapping and YOU!"

JGruesome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: June 26, 2011, 08:52:48 am »

I would suggest closing the door behind us first, lest someone walk in and needs to be dealt with. Then showing some of the chemicals to the janitor, obviously she works with them, she may be able to give base reactions to what they are/do. If you find one that makes an airbourne toxic gas, keep it in a container, and save it until you're in a meeting room with parliament.
I once shot an elephant in my pajamas. How it got in my pajamas I'll never know.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: June 26, 2011, 01:27:38 pm »

You remember to close the door to keep out any potential interlopers.
Now, because you have no idea how chemistry works,
you make the janitor experiment with the dangerous chemicals.
At gunpoint of course.

It isn't long before she stumble upon some noxious mixture.
You have her cap them inside some of the smaller cleaner bottles.

When all is said and done, you have in your possession 4 toxic gas cocktails.
This should be enough to deal with any potential foes you may encounter.
At least you hope so, It would be hard to fit anything else on your belt.
You swear, if you spot a guard with an inventory, you'll take it.

You have her prepare a larger jug afterwards for a more initial attack.

Oh, You have an idea.

A piece of broken glass and your dress.
The janitor is your spitting image.
Surely some segment of the ship's crew will recognize you and
will attempt to kill you on sight.
This will make her a useful decoy.
With your droid-esque armor, you just look like some sort of
costumed crime fighter.
They'll certainly have better things to do than to try to engage in responsibility modification with you.

You leave the storage closet.
TP-Whatserface lugs out the jug of gas.
There's just one corridor between you and the
center of the ship's ventilation.
You could probably kill everyone if you do this right.

Sorry that ambiguous map is ambiguous.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You're at the door between the hallway that leads to the atrium.
and the hallway that leads to the elevator that I just glossed over with a gif.
The atrium is a rather large central area where most of the air in the ship is filtered.
There are nice looking plants there and an artificial sky.
It is a popular spot for staff to take breaks in between ten hour shifts.
There is an elevator there not far from the entrance that leads up to the level on which Alpha Rauthaz's domicile is located.
This will likely be the hardest part of the trip to the room unless I get some evil ideas between now and then which I might already have.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 02:44:18 pm by Robocorn »

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: June 26, 2011, 01:32:27 pm »

Think about the two half-idiots you sent, wonder about where they are, leave jug in a concealed spot near ventilation.
then switch to TQ-01 or TQ-02

(p.s. like the game-like stuff now :P)
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: June 26, 2011, 01:41:15 pm »

Put the chlorine gas containers jug into the janitor's vehicle. Hack the control panel to the door of our former quarters the atrium. Put something heavy on the pedal to keep the vehicle slowly moving forward. Rig the hacked control panel to open the door as soon as the vehicle reaches it. Quickly open the containers jug and dart into the storage closet, closing the door behind yourself before much gas can get in. Everything should be timed so that the rigged door opens and lets the vehicle in after the door to the storage closet is already closed.
Then switch to TQ-02 before finding out if the plan worked.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: June 26, 2011, 05:40:57 pm »

Put the jar of acid stuff inside the janitors dress, (Yes, I know, that sounds wrong  :-[) then push her in and shoot the acid stuff when the janitor is surrounded, killing all within the room.

Edit: Actually, just use the small bottle-things, save the jug for the ventilation.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: June 26, 2011, 08:46:48 pm »

See if you can rig the cleaner with the acid so that you can coat the floors with flesh melting chemicals knock on the door and watch them step into their deaths, or better yet take the time to admire the janitor's new look because your Narcissist person and you just now notice how amazing you look in that dress and it really really suits her. wait by technicality isn't TQ-??? alpha thus we get temp control of her actions for she wearing the dress(hope so once we toss her into that room).

Also alpha can't be a costume crime fighter with out a cool name to go for it.
So maybe she can go by "Phalar gun totin' protector of the people." and... she going to kill every one on the ship except leaving her stranded on a dead ship because only she has a immunity to toxins(I guess the janitor too for being temp Alpha).

oh and TQ-02 didn't think about the armor with the wardrobe but

or this seeing how the first one is a game TQ-02 was playing(which means he model alpha in a game with this armor)

picture that with no dress.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 09:05:14 pm by Rumrusher »
"body swapping and YOU!"

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: June 26, 2011, 09:12:19 pm »

Agreed. Before doing anything else, we should admire our image in the janitor. And smack the image of our arse. Alpha is kinky.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 252