This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 507263 times)

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. [UPDATED 1-18-12]
« Reply #3435 on: January 19, 2012, 06:44:23 pm »

Give a speech similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcvjoWOwnn4

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: January 20, 2012, 01:34:53 pm »

Well one thing they all clones of TQ-19408605 who last remember got their asses handed to by TQ-01. Best off not say the gabronian cyborg is TQ-01.
though now we got an army of TQ-19408605's(fan name TQ^2-##) I kinda wonder how the mind of a gabronian work if they been told they was cloned again?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #3437 on: January 20, 2012, 01:41:15 pm »

I just had the image of TQ-2rounded on a pile of his/her/aspertan clones screaming "There can be only one!" flit through my head. ;P
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: January 20, 2012, 10:32:12 pm »

his/her/aspertan

HA, I got somebody else doing it.

For the record, though, it's "his".

And Robocorn, since when does this thing have an "official logo" in the first post?  ("Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:12:27 pm" . . . Ah, I see.)

And a suggestion: discover headache-curing properties of squeaking autotrophic sponges, offer them to the clone horde.

--Rexfelum

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: January 20, 2012, 10:48:40 pm »

Okay, you're sorry, you don't want to be a master. It's not your business.
You don't want to rule or conquer anyone. You'd like to help anyone if possible.
Grey...lighter grey, we all want to help each other, Gabronians are like that.

You all want to live by each other’s happiness, not by each other’s misery.
You don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this galaxy there is room
for everyone and the cosmos is rich and can provide for everyone.

"Tell the aliens that"

The way of life can be free and beautiful. But you've lost the way.

Greed has poisoned your souls – has barricaded the world with hate; has goose-stepped you into misery and bloodshed.

You have developed speed but you have shut yourselves in: machinery that gives abundance
has left us in want. Your knowledge has made you cynical, your cleverness hard and unkind.
You think too much and feel too little: More than machinery you need...uh...gabronianity; More than
cleverness you need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.

"Is this guy joking? machines are how we reproduce"

"Has he not been here for the last 200 years of peace and harmony?"

"Maybe he means like in the Grey Tide"

"I was thinking that but don't they mostly fight dangerous aliens that don't feel kindness or
gentleness towards us?"

"I've heard that there's still a lot of strife amongst the Sectoids of the Grey Tide"

"I've only been on this ship for a few MCPs but even I know that Gamma Magenta is working
to overthrow the Grey Tide mandate and bring everyone back in to the nuclear worlds."

"You too? Well, I heard that the leader of the empire mandated that order."

"Yeah, I'm TQ-19408605. I think that Magenta had a way to get around that though."

Is anyone paying attention to you anymore?

"Ha Ha real funny, I'm TQ-19408605"

"Yeah, I get it. I'm in the brain-scanner at the infirmary and a doctor is having
a laugh at my expense."

"If that's true then that was a really meta thing to say"

This is getting ridiculous. You're thinking of going with TQ-01's idea
of leaving at maximum speed, perhaps on robo-legs.

"You're really into self referential humor aren't you medical Sectoid?"

"Yeah, it's not getting any funnier"

"Knock it off"

You flee upon TQ-01's robotic legs at the speed of slightly faster than walking.
You won't have to deal with them when they realize that they're all the same person.
TQ-01 wants to know if there's anything important he should know about the ship
that you've seen.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 12:11:41 am by Robocorn »

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #3440 on: January 20, 2012, 10:48:40 pm »

reflexum I saw you use it and for gabronians (sectiods) it seems to be the best function of unknown levels...
and when the hell did it show TQ-2rounded's levels?
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: January 20, 2012, 11:22:20 pm »

Nice. I notice your attention to detail in reproducing the only bridges I've ever drawn for this.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious, I did the entire thing from memory and made stuff up on the spot, hoping that it looked at least somewhat like the bridges you drew.  Also there was a whole lot more to that image, but I cut it off and deleted it because it looked horrible.

That was a hell of an awesome read.  I should probably go get some sleep now.
Glad you liked it. Tell me you didn't go through in one sitting.

I took a bathroom break.
Ditto here when I first read it.  Plus a small snack to prevent starvation.

>TQ-02:"Apparently we're going to somewhere really important, there was a muffin it killed a litheu, oh yeah the muffin was named cupcake, and I had a hat, oh yeah and there was a really mean lady who punched me and there was a bunch of doctors, and the litheu cut off my arm, that was before the time that cupcake killed the litheu, but it came back to life, and I nearly beat it, but then I cut a hole in the floor and found you."  And so on so forth.

Has nobody but me noticed Delta Blu's statement that one of the most important events in history is happening in a few hours?

FAKEEDIT:
reflexum I saw you use it and for gabronians (sectiods) it seems to be the best function of unknown levels...
Looooooong time ago, shortly after TQ-02 became a PC, or it might never have.  I do remember TQ-01 referring to him as a him as a him when he first called him though.

Can we check our stats?  We have a vizu-pad now, (albeit in arm form.) Assuming that it still retains some of its original functionalities, we should be able to check our stats on that.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page
« Reply #3442 on: January 20, 2012, 11:42:36 pm »

Recount your experiences thus far, slightly exaggerating the awesomeness: Aliens! Cupcakes! Swordplay! True love! Cybernetics! Stylish hats! Retirony! Plasma swords! Oh, and there's an armory on the level above this one. Possibly with a homicidal alien nearby.
(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: January 20, 2012, 11:54:41 pm »

Nice speech.

Recount your experiences thus far, slightly exaggerating the awesomeness: Aliens! Cupcakes! Swordplay! True love! Cybernetics! Stylish hats! Retirony! Plasma swords! Oh, and there's an armory on the level above this one. Possibly with a homicidal alien nearby.
This.

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: January 21, 2012, 12:48:00 am »

>TQ-02:"Apparently we're going to somewhere really important, there was a muffin it killed a litheu, oh yeah the muffin was named cupcake, and I had a hat, oh yeah and there was a really mean lady who punched me and there was a bunch of doctors, and the litheu cut off my arm, that was before the time that cupcake killed the litheu, but it came back to life, and I nearly beat it, but then I cut a hole in the floor and found you."  And so on so forth.

Do that.

Has nobody but me noticed Delta Blu's statement that one of the most important events in history is happening in a few hours?

Look.  I know Nobody, and I doubt he reads this thread.

Looooooong time ago, shortly after TQ-02 became a PC, or it might never have.  I do remember TQ-01 referring to him as a him as a him when he first called him though.

Oopsy.  rarborman was NOT talking about TQ-02, but rather TQ-19408605-after-some-rounding.

And I tried to link to this post which used the pronoun "him" at the bottom, but it would appear I was too subtle.  Subsequent posts also used "him".

--Rexfelum

Edited P.S.: Robocorn, please tell me you have a backup of all your images AND all your text.  Your newly-edited initial post reminded me that there's no online backup in case this thread gets eaten.  Please backup a year's effort if you haven't already.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 12:50:51 am by Rexfelum »

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #3445 on: January 21, 2012, 12:49:08 am »

not TQ-02 TQ-2rounded (19something) /;

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: January 21, 2012, 09:22:48 am »

Edited P.S.: Robocorn, please tell me you have a backup of all your images AND all your text.  Your newly-edited initial post reminded me that there's no online backup in case this thread gets eaten.  Please backup a year's effort if you haven't already.
O_O
This.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: January 21, 2012, 09:28:30 am »

O_O
This.
Doubly this.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: January 21, 2012, 09:52:22 am »

O_O
This.
Doubly this.

THIS

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: January 21, 2012, 10:24:21 am »

I've double-backed up all the images For some of them I even have the original psd.

The text? not so much. A lot of the starting text is still here
And Google has conveniently cached a large portion of the pages due to their popularity (not all of them though).
I guess i could just set posts per page to some obscene number and just Ctrl+A Ctrl+V them all into a text document somewhere.
I'll try that now I guess.
Well, now I've got text copies of every post on the thread should the unthinkable happen. Might take some time to reassemble
if something happens to the thread, but you can sleep easy knwoing there's a backup.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:51:18 am by Robocorn »
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 252