Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 142

Author Topic: Free Game List  (Read 614019 times)

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
Re: Free Game List
« Reply #1590 on: December 22, 2021, 07:12:28 pm »

I recently reopened my Steam account to find like 3 or 4 ancient gift-games I'd be happy to toss in. They're nothing special, but they're not being used at all.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: December 23, 2021, 07:19:45 am »

I thought of it earlier this year but I didn't want to run it either. I can deal with responsibility
Love, scriver~

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: December 23, 2021, 07:30:03 am »

Is not too late for it? Or there is still time?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: December 23, 2021, 07:36:08 am »

I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: December 23, 2021, 09:19:51 am »

1995's horror adventure game "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" is free on gog

note : apparently from what i read on the gog board, some languages version (at least french and german) of the game have been censored, meaning there are missing chapters.
get the english version if you want to play the full game then.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 09:23:23 am by Robsoie »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: December 23, 2021, 09:24:48 am »

Is not too late for it? Or there is still time?

Original gift-giving date isn't until the 13th anyway!
Love, scriver~

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: December 23, 2021, 11:03:52 am »

As mentionned in the leak, it's indeed Vampyr that is today's epic store freebie

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: December 23, 2021, 04:31:36 pm »

1995's horror adventure game "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" is free on gog

note : apparently from what i read on the gog board, some languages version (at least french and german) of the game have been censored, meaning there are missing chapters.
get the english version if you want to play the full game then.

And absolutely fantastic, though it carries some rather cliche elements. Note that it's impossible to entirely fail the game, as you're just kicked to the start of the chapter if you do (outside of the epilogue chapter), and there are also numerous ways to finish a chapter with varying degrees of success... it's not obvious, but you've achieved a 'perfect' run if the portrait background turns white when you wrap things up.

The censorship on this one is more of a political one; the character's story takes place in a Nazi concentration camp... and, by having that character removed entirely, it's impossible to get any flavor of 'good' ending.
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: December 24, 2021, 04:15:32 pm »

GMG's tossing out keys to XP members*... I pulled Puzzle Chronicles. Which was, unfortunately, not nearly as good as the glory that was Puzzle Quest...

https://www.greenmangaming.com/xp-offers

*Which I'm not actually sure if it's free, or if it's after your first purchase, or what, but it's worth a shot.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 04:20:26 pm by Aoi »
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: December 24, 2021, 05:14:27 pm »

Pathfinder Kingmaker is free on the epic game store, and wow am I happy I resisted the urge to impulse buy this a couple of months ago.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: December 24, 2021, 06:25:00 pm »

There are 2 DLC that are free to pick with that Pathfinder game on the epic store , Arcane Unleashed (that adds 6 spells to the game) and Bloody Mess (that adds blood spatters and wounds on characters/monsters)

n9103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
« Reply #1601 on: December 24, 2021, 11:01:16 pm »

GMG's tossing out keys to XP members*... I pulled Puzzle Chronicles. Which was, unfortunately, not nearly as good as the glory that was Puzzle Quest...

*Which I'm not actually sure if it's free, or if it's after your first purchase, or what, but it's worth a shot.
Might be the only thing on offer? I got that too. Not interested, so freebie: ZJJAG-5A8GY-935CA

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: December 25, 2021, 05:10:28 am »

Might be the only thing on offer? I got that too. Not interested, so freebie: ZJJAG-5A8GY-935CA

Poked around a bit online-- it does have some other stuff (One winner appears to be Bioshock: Infinite... and somebody reported getting like 1.22$ in store credit.)

Reyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: December 25, 2021, 05:33:50 am »

Another code: ETMN0-0WH96-M2PZ0

Activated on steam.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: December 25, 2021, 11:03:01 am »

The game "Prey" is today's freebie on the epic store
A nice Half-Life-like game but with some crappy collision detection sometime, being stuck in a vent opening is not uncommon unfortunately (some people suggest to try to run then crouch to slide through them)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 05:01:51 pm by Robsoie »
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 142