Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 702152 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread)
« Reply #915 on: June 24, 2011, 09:14:18 pm »

I plan on being a peaceful and anti-war country, unlike some people here...
Good! It may be boring at times, but when the world starts getting some tensions, you'll start feeling it yourself.

Oh, and people will likely rush to your defense if you are attacked without reason. Which is also a plus.

I wish I could try it but for some reason abandonia isn't letting me download it.
On the main page, they mention server problems.

Another download is here: http://www.hotud.org/component/content/article/46-simulation/20652 I haven't tried the download myself, though.

Weakling. Unless your China.
By peace I mean pointing my guns at other nations, and/or bribing them.
...*Sigh* And I thought I would have a non-asshole. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: June 24, 2011, 09:17:34 pm »

Thanks Tarran  :D

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: June 24, 2011, 09:18:36 pm »

Tarran, I guess I'll reserve a spot aswell. It sounds very awesome.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: June 24, 2011, 09:19:23 pm »

Looks like I have to be sneaky about it >:3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: June 24, 2011, 09:51:04 pm »

This. With a healthy dose of laser swords.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: June 24, 2011, 10:27:12 pm »

You know, as I'm doing this, I'm starting to wonder if I should keep this heavily or lightly RTD-ish. If the latter, if I should keep this in the RTD forums or the FGaR forum. What do you guys think? Because I like the RTDs' crowd, but I don't really want to restrain myself so much.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: June 24, 2011, 10:28:43 pm »

D6? It stays here. Anything else is debatable.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: June 24, 2011, 10:29:17 pm »

You know, as I'm doing this, I'm starting to wonder if I should keep this heavily or lightly RTD-ish. If the latter, if I should keep this in the RTD forums or the FGaR forum. What do you guys think? Because I like the RTDs' crowd, but I don't really want to restrain myself so much.
I suggest the FG:RP, since most people in the RTD forums also go on the forum games forum.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: June 24, 2011, 10:31:30 pm »

D6? It stays here. Anything else is debatable.
D6 would be the restraining thing.

I suggest the FG:RP, since most people in the RTD forums also go on the forum games forum.
Not me though. I rarely go there myself.

Still, you're right. Quite a few people I know go there.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: June 24, 2011, 10:34:27 pm »

So I guess that means FG&RP? Word of advice, you may need an OOC/RP thread for it. These types of games are serious business.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: June 24, 2011, 10:49:46 pm »

So I guess that means FG&RP? Word of advice, you may need an OOC/RP thread for it. These types of games are serious business.
'Kay.

Anyway, I'll work on this sometime later, getting bored right now. I'll post continually in this thread because... well, where else would I post it? I don't believe there's a brainstorming thread in the FG&RP forum. Also, I like you guys more. Plus, this may or may not be similar enough to an RTD to be put here.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: June 24, 2011, 10:51:15 pm »

'Kay.

Anyway, I'll work on this sometime later, getting bored right now. I'll post continually in this thread because... well, where else would I post it? I don't believe there's a brainstorming thread in the FG&RP forum. Also, I like you guys more. Plus, this may or may not be similar enough to an RTD to be put here.
I made one, but everyone said it was a bad idea.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: June 24, 2011, 10:52:38 pm »

I am stuck on what the attributes do on my Dead Space ruleset any ideas ? ( The Stats are Strength, ENdurance, Charisma, Agility, and Intelligence)

Also BD is your Fallout RTD dead?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: June 24, 2011, 10:54:58 pm »

I am stuck on what the attributes do on my Dead Space ruleset any ideas ? ( The Stats are Strength, ENdurance, Charisma, Agility, and Intelligence)

Yes, made it to complicated for its own good. See the problem was, whenever someone changed something. I'd have to go back and re-do all of their skills and everything else. Im either going to be doing next a Zombie Survival RTD (Real original right?) where you have to manage depression, hunger, thirst, and other things like that. Or im going to do a sort of Nations at War game, set in a post-apocalyptic america. Still deciding what to do though.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: June 24, 2011, 10:58:17 pm »

Yes, made it to complicated for its own good. See the problem was, whenever someone changed something. I'd have to go back and re-do all of their skills and everything else. Im either going to be doing next a Zombie Survival RTD (Real original right?) where you have to manage depression, hunger, thirst, and other things like that. Or im going to do a sort of Nations at War game, set in a post-apocalyptic america. Still deciding what to do though.

The 2nd idea sounds cool, and if you need help with either I wouldn't mind helping you.

(Hmmm ... Another 2 RTD rulesets to add to my-to-do list. Resident Evil, and Fallout Style game with a couple of major twists. )
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 661