Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 702550 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread)
« Reply #1410 on: August 15, 2011, 11:20:33 pm »

Can we please start the game this is getting out of hand
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: August 15, 2011, 11:22:40 pm »

Now we are on the topic of absurd dragon skin colors, I suggest the completely reasonable one of transparent.
Stop it before I force you to be a pink dragon.

Can we please start the game this is getting out of hand
Patience! I have to finish! It's only been 19 minutes since I started!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: August 15, 2011, 11:23:42 pm »

NINETEEN MINUTES that's a long time for a man in bed with an iPad and little else to do.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: August 15, 2011, 11:27:43 pm »

You could try thinking of what you could use for your dragon.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: August 15, 2011, 11:28:35 pm »

You could try thinking of what you could use for your dragon.
Or read dune as I am doing

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: August 15, 2011, 11:29:01 pm »

Also a good choice :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: August 15, 2011, 11:32:41 pm »

NINETEEN MINUTES that's a long time for a man in bed with an iPad and little else to do.
For god's sake man, you are impatient.

There is plenty of other stuff to do online. Stop complaining.

PS: I already wasted 10 more minutes thinking up an even more convoluted response. Derp.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: August 15, 2011, 11:34:16 pm »

For god's sake man, you are impatient.

There is plenty of other stuff to do online. Stop complaining.

PS: I already wasted 10 more minutes thinking up an even more convoluted response. Derp.
Meh I am 14 after all

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: August 15, 2011, 11:36:41 pm »

You age has nothing to do with it. You're just being an asshole.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: August 15, 2011, 11:40:17 pm »

Meh I am 14 after all
I'm 14. Being 14 has nothing to do with it.

Anyway, finalizing. Just getting ready the PMs now because it's mandatory I PM everyone For Great Justice.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: August 15, 2011, 11:42:53 pm »

Okay I'm sorry and I made a mistake.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: August 15, 2011, 11:45:30 pm »

The game started, informing you guys just in case you're horrible at spotting the (1) next to My messages.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: August 16, 2011, 12:06:25 am »

I hate all of you for taking every last dragon player spot before the thread was even open to the public. XD

That said, great idea.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: August 16, 2011, 12:23:41 am »

It's okay Haika, we can root for their deaths together.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: August 16, 2011, 12:27:33 am »

I'll be sure to murder them at the first stupid thing they do. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 661