Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 111

Author Topic: =-~Corrosion~-= [UPDATING] ***43.x (thanks Evil Bunny)*** <<Infected>>  (Read 230258 times)

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
Re: =-~Corrosion~-= [v1.0.6] A Total Conversion Mod for 31.25
« Reply #285 on: April 28, 2011, 01:00:12 pm »

I'm having to much fun making my haulers lug this Gloomapeck corpse from one end of the fort to the other and all just to display it on the top of my wall. those things must be heavy, but their silk is so epic, I need to capture one and set up a Gloomapeck silk trade... but one thing scares me, they have genders... does this mean they can breed? *there needs to be a "filled with dread and terror" emote

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 28, 2011, 01:05:15 pm »

I'm having to much fun making my haulers lug this Gloomapeck corpse from one end of the fort to the other and all just to display it on the top of my wall. those things must be heavy, but their silk is so epic, I need to capture one and set up a Gloomapeck silk trade... but one thing scares me, they have genders... does this mean they can breed? *there needs to be a "filled with dread and terror" emote

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 28, 2011, 03:31:21 pm »

Oh god! they are trap avoid! my poor profesional cheese maker with no friends. you are the first to die here at Woodengleams, bring out the Green Glass Coffin!

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 28, 2011, 03:36:19 pm »

Oh god! they are trap avoid! my poor profesional cheese maker with no friends. you are the first to die here at Woodengleams, bring out the Green Glass Coffin!
*plays disco music*

Oh wait... coffin, right.
*changes to heavy metal glass*
 :P

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 28, 2011, 04:01:16 pm »

God the skulking are a pain in the ass.  No where near as bad as the weapon using infected though, all I can say is thank god there was only 5 of them and 40 of us after the shotgun silo.  They still cracked 3 skulls and dealt out a bloody ton of broken bones and minor cuts.
Nom nom nom

Savolainen5

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a wug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 28, 2011, 09:20:12 pm »

Ugh, I've never tried playing with toxic stone.  This is SO HARD, heh. My miners mine one thing, get dizzy, sometimes suffocate, but never even produce a single usable stone!
A small creature sometimes found on paper.  It is small.  Its eyes are black. It is adored by children for its cuteness.
(On a picture of cavies):
We see a family of small land rodents.
Dwarfs see masterpiece roasts.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 28, 2011, 09:32:58 pm »

Because the stone explodes into !!FUN!!. Only hard rock, marble, gypsum, and kaolinite are safe to mine. If you need a fire-safe rock, then just go with clay (unless you don't have it).
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Savolainen5

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a wug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 29, 2011, 12:48:31 am »

Aye, it'll be interesting for the succession game...  I guess I'll have to embark with some clay or stone, if I can...
A small creature sometimes found on paper.  It is small.  Its eyes are black. It is adored by children for its cuteness.
(On a picture of cavies):
We see a family of small land rodents.
Dwarfs see masterpiece roasts.

JediaKyrol

• Bay Watcher
  • I have no idea what I am doing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 29, 2011, 09:08:09 am »

oh...would it be possible to add in the option to make clay or wood slabs?  even though my fort survived an onslaught, enough people died to have it later swarmed with ghosts because none of the caravans had any marble.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 29, 2011, 09:13:20 am »

Yeah, and wooden mechanisms would be nice.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 29, 2011, 10:10:43 am »

Maybe allow both slabs and mechanisms to be made from metal too? I know, metal is a bit more rare (or at least, more FUN to extract), but since we have a metalsmith workshop now... :)
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 29, 2011, 10:29:31 am »

Maybe allow both slabs and mechanisms to be made from metal too? I know, metal is a bit more rare (or at least, more FUN to extract), but since we have a metalsmith workshop now... :)
THAT'S WHY WE SHOULD USE OUR WHOLE FORTRESS TO MINE! :))

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 29, 2011, 11:03:55 am »

I don't know about you but vein hopping has let me get more then enough metal on my current fort, so much so that i'm actually building roads with native copper.  Also there are metal mechanisms (and if you de-forbid the ore you can use it to make rock crafts, objects, ect even slabs and coffins)
Nom nom nom

JediaKyrol

• Bay Watcher
  • I have no idea what I am doing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 29, 2011, 12:16:56 pm »

I don't know about you but vein hopping has let me get more then enough metal on my current fort, so much so that i'm actually building roads with native copper.  Also there are metal mechanisms (and if you de-forbid the ore you can use it to make rock crafts, objects, ect even slabs and coffins)

...I guess that could work...I'll just need to get less smelt-happy...

IT 000

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange Mood
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 29, 2011, 08:34:44 pm »

I can easily add wooden and metal slabs. I'm a tad hesitant to add wooden mechanisms. On one hand, they would be really helpful. On the other hand they would be a little to helpful.

Here's some more graphics. I think this is it for the player. I just have to get the basic tiles, and animals (Which I might skip for the sake of time)

Military
Regular guys are on the top row. Elites are on the bottom row.

More Misc Jobs
Drunk, Prisoner, Merchant, Thief, Master Thief
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:37:55 pm by IT 000 »

***CORROSION v2.14***
<<<More Than Just Zombies>>>
Back from the Dead!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 111