Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 713

Author Topic: What Would Urist Do?  (Read 649594 times)

blazing glory

Re: What Would Urist Do?
« Reply #5550 on: January 16, 2014, 06:31:34 pm »

He is Urist, and 'tis but a scratch! He'll bite your legs off! Now you know why you fear the Black Knight!

WWUD if he found the holy Grail at the top of Glastonbury Tor. At the top of the Necromancer tower there!

We still in monty python and the holy grail?  ???

No, just the Grail. Though the answer is up to you. This is Glastonbury Tor (Tor means hill)
http://www.themysteryexperience.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/glastonbury.jpg

ok... Urist grabbed the grail but just as urist was leaving the tower a lone zombie swings at him,being as mighty as urist was he dodged the blow...and went tumbling down the hill breaking every bone on the way,then at the bottom a honey badger entered a rage and killed urist

WWUD if he was a imigrant to a curiosly named fortress called boatmurdered

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5551 on: January 16, 2014, 08:31:35 pm »

kill every dwarf and animal (except one kitten) by tricking them into elephants and build a fort by herself.

wwud if cats could talk?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

blazing glory

« Reply #5552 on: January 16, 2014, 09:05:15 pm »

kill every dwarf and animal (except one kitten) by tricking them into elephants and build a fort by herself.

wwud if cats could talk?

Try to control the streets of tantruming cat's because pussy cat's family has been slain 100x

WWUD if his cat was to be butchered?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: January 16, 2014, 09:07:55 pm »

URIST ANGRY!

WWUD if URIST ANGRY!

blazing glory

« Reply #5554 on: January 16, 2014, 09:53:14 pm »

URIST ANGRY!

WWUD if URIST ANGRY!

urist has been miserable lately,he recived a beating recently his cat died lately...

WWUD if he was to admidister a beating on himself?

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5555 on: January 17, 2014, 12:11:21 pm »

Urist the hammerer hits himself in the face with a silver hammer, shattering the skull and tearing apart the brain!
Urist cancels issue beating: unconcious.
Urist the Hammerer has been found dead: suicide(?)

WWUD if he lived breaking his skull and ripping his brain apart?
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

blazing glory

« Reply #5556 on: January 17, 2014, 02:36:07 pm »

Urist the hammerer hits himself in the face with a silver hammer, shattering the skull and tearing apart the brain!

Uristmchammer cancels hammer dwarf:too stupid stupider then usual anyway!

WWUD if Urist survived until 7 March 3050? (bonus points to the person who realizes the reference)

blazing glory

« Reply #5557 on: January 21, 2014, 10:35:36 pm »

Uristmchammer cancels hammer dwarf:too stupid stupider then usual anyway!

WWUD if Urist survived until 7 March 3050? (bonus points to the person who realizes the reference)

Okay no one realized the reference, the 7th of march 3050 is the year the Clans invaded the inner sphere,in the battletech universe.

WWUD if thread was starting to die?

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5558 on: January 21, 2014, 11:09:33 pm »

Surgically remove all of it's organs and other fleshy bits, rendering it nigh immortal.

WWUD with a barrel full of mexican jumping beans?

Nasikabatrachus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who watchdwarfs the watchdwarves?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5559 on: January 21, 2014, 11:40:25 pm »

Surgically remove all of it's organs and other fleshy bits, rendering it nigh immortal.

WWUD with a barrel full of mexican jumping beans?

Wall it in a 1x1 room with a pressure plate linked to a bridge raising and lowering over the path of a dwarf tasked to station on another pressure plate hooked up to a signal inverter which prevents a minecart loaded with adamantine giant serrated discs from going down a 50 z-level ramp and shotgunning a bronze colossus modded to release a syndrome-bearing gas upon death which spreads through entire fort maps in order to cause the third finger, left hand of every dwarf to rot away, thus disallowing the creation of bumblebee mead which has also been modded to require the use of the third finger, left hand to create, the absence of which will slowly drive the unhappy king to throw a tantrum and punch the mayor and cause a loyalty cascade which will kill that oaf Bomrek who will not stop engraving masterwork images of cheese on the walls of the fort's main entrance. I mean, really—cheese? CHEESE?

WWUD if he had to mine sylvcoin, a cryptocurrency only accepted by elves?
"I want to have goblins about me, for I am courageous. The courage which scareth away ghosts, createth for itself goblins--it wanteth to laugh." Thus Spake Zarathustra, chapter 7, Friedrich Nietzsche

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: January 22, 2014, 02:52:04 am »

Design a sylvcoin-flinging automated crossbow and force the elves to take their currency in a manner in which they did not initially anticipate. Which also results in death.

WWUD if currency suddenly had no value whatsoever?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Lielac

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PEDANTRY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: January 22, 2014, 02:59:09 am »

Shrug and continue buying out caravans with a single ☼forgotten beast meat roast☼.

WWUD if his wife and 16 children all died in a series of minecart accidents?

Lielac likes adamantine, magnetite, marble, the color olive green, battle axes, cats for their aloofness, dragons for their terrible majesty, women for their beauty, and the Oxford comma for its disambiguating properties. When possible, she prefers to consume pear cider and nectarines. She absolutely detests kobolds.

blazing glory

« Reply #5562 on: January 22, 2014, 03:16:54 am »

Shrug and continue buying out caravans with a single ☼forgotten beast meat roast☼.

WWUD if his wife and 16 children all died in a series of minecart accidents?

Urist doesn't care about anything anymore because he was riding the minecart at the time

what would urist's wife do if her husband had gone crazy and was riding a minecart toward her and her children?

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: January 22, 2014, 11:14:21 am »

Dodge off the ridge, into the magma sea.

WWUD if the fortress didn't have the heart to kill cats?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #5564 on: January 22, 2014, 11:25:17 am »

Start causing Unfortunate Accidents to the cats. This, however, is too slow of a way to exterminate them and the fort falls to a catsplosion.

WWUD if an Unfortunate Accident was heading his way?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 713