Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1289482 times)

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #2070 on: January 04, 2014, 12:45:44 am »

Twenty something tiles away, with a marksman skill of 0 ( and 83 percent), I headshotted a coyote for 26 damage with a slingshot. Now I just have to cut it, and cook it...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: January 04, 2014, 12:59:04 am »

Solo'd the Elite Four AND the champion with my starter 'mon. Now he can be even more smug.

Pokemon Black. Snivy.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: January 04, 2014, 04:50:31 am »

After a major design fuckup*, I managed to pull a successful** landing out of my ass, and plant a flag on the Mun.

*I forgot to put a decoupler between my transfer and landing stage. By the time I noticed, I was preparing for the landing.
**Any landing you can walk away from is a good one. The only thing remaining was the landercan, a battery, a single RCS thruster, and a solar panel.

Kerbal Space Program.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tjoh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: January 04, 2014, 07:33:16 am »

After dying to knight Artorias an embarassing amount of times, I finally won. First boss I've really had trouble with in ages.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: January 04, 2014, 12:53:50 pm »

I got all the masks. All of them. Then proceeded to kick Majora's ass using the best one.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: January 04, 2014, 12:57:11 pm »

(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: January 04, 2014, 06:05:11 pm »

Majora

>:(
Lol dnt u thnk Zelda is so kawaii in his green outfit. I mentnd it specially in my yaoi Zelda/BDZ fanfix lol.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: January 04, 2014, 11:33:24 pm »

This should come as no surprise, but if you carpet bomb eight Giant Mantises with Tiny Tots Mini-nuke buckshot rounds, they die. Really fucking fast. I don't think I've killed eight things all at the same time before. Usually it's kill five, wound three, administer mercy killings as necessary.

Also, I have eleven more TT mini-nukes. And a shitpile of Big Kid mini-nukes. Because the BK have a fuckhueg radius and can instantly kill even me. I am AFRAID to use them.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: January 05, 2014, 04:46:03 am »

Just finished a match where I dominated the scoreboard on my team.

I think I took down about a fourth of the targets with only 2 deaths.

I felt badass doing sweeps over artillery, taking down aircraft and generally being cool :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: January 05, 2014, 08:16:25 am »

This should come as no surprise, but if you carpet bomb eight Giant Mantises with Tiny Tots Mini-nuke buckshot rounds, they die. Really fucking fast. I don't think I've killed eight things all at the same time before. Usually it's kill five, wound three, administer mercy killings as necessary.

Also, I have eleven more TT mini-nukes. And a shitpile of Big Kid mini-nukes. Because the BK have a fuckhueg radius and can instantly kill even me. I am AFRAID to use them.

The number of times I've finished that game, it's somewhat amazing that I've never actually done a 'big guns' run of any variety.

Gives me an excuse to play through it again, I s'pose...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: January 05, 2014, 10:24:22 am »

I'm currently running a sneaky sniper, made even better by having Boone as a companion. And Boone is also apparently a ninja, because due to some pathing weirdness, he ran through a room with some feral ghouls in it, and they didn't react. This was at the Bright Brotherhood base though, and they may not have been hostile.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: January 05, 2014, 12:03:52 pm »

Majora

Lol dnt u thnk Zelda is so kawaii in his green outfit. I mentnd it specially in my yaoi Zelda/BDZ fanfix lol.

what in the ten fucks?
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: January 05, 2014, 12:19:01 pm »

Majora

what in the ten fucks?
If you couldn't tell by the spelling, the joke was that I was getting things wrong about the LoZ. Mistaking Link for being called Zelda is apparently a pretty common one?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: January 05, 2014, 01:25:57 pm »

Majora

what in the ten fucks?
If you couldn't tell by the spelling, the joke was that I was getting things wrong about the LoZ. Mistaking Link for being called Zelda is apparently a pretty common one?

I don't get it, Majora is the deity inhabbiting Majora's Mask (or so is assumed). You don't fight the skullkid at the end, but the being possessing the mask. So the original statement was completly accurate and in no need requiring scorn from several angles...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: January 05, 2014, 01:38:37 pm »

(or so is assumed)
That's your problem right there. It's not confirmed and so is not necessarily true.

Anyway, I didn't really care, I was just poking fun at how things could be a lot worse than whatever Facekillz was angry about.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 709