Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1292789 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #3780 on: January 17, 2015, 02:00:12 am »

Unreal Tournament
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 02:15:26 am by Itnetlolor »

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: January 17, 2015, 05:57:05 am »

Beat Pokemon Crystal.

Spoiler: My team (click to show/hide)

Some Pokemon were more valued than others in the final battles :P Pidgeotto was actually the main damage-dealer for a long time, but the others eventually pulled ahead. I had Victreebell mostly just for fun, but Growth/Vine Whip was pretty useful for a long time. Eventually though, the battles got way too frantic for long-term combos like that.

Pokemon Crystal, obvs
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: January 17, 2015, 08:37:36 am »

Beat Pokemon Crystal.

Spoiler: My team (click to show/hide)

Some Pokemon were more valued than others in the final battles :P Pidgeotto was actually the main damage-dealer for a long time, but the others eventually pulled ahead. I had Victreebell mostly just for fun, but Growth/Vine Whip was pretty useful for a long time. Eventually though, the battles got way too frantic for long-term combos like that.

Pokemon Crystal, obvs

A useful combo with Victreebel: Sleep Powder -> Sunny Day -> Growth -> whatever you like. Sunny Day doubles Growth's effects, making it a +2 / sharply raised Atk/Spatk instead of +1 / raised.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: January 17, 2015, 09:23:28 am »

You might want sleep power and sunny day on another pokemon so that you actually have some choice as to what moves to use.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: January 17, 2015, 01:09:58 pm »

Had two goldeneyes(a kind of duck) show up as I was checking my nets. I threw a javelin at the closest one, but I missed. It kept going, and it hit the other one hard in the thorax, mortally wounding it. They weren't even lined up.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Oneir

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fancy hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: January 17, 2015, 05:30:30 pm »

Had two goldeneyes(a kind of duck) show up as I was checking my nets. I threw a javelin at the closest one, but I missed. It kept going, and it hit the other one hard in the thorax, mortally wounding it. They weren't even lined up.

I definitely misread that as "golducks" and was wondering what the hell kind of pokemon mod you were playing.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: January 17, 2015, 06:00:52 pm »

I definitely misread that as "golducks" and was wondering what the hell kind of pokemon mod you were playing.
POKéMON RANGER IV: POKéMON POACHER
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: January 18, 2015, 12:27:34 pm »

...Hmmm. Is it possible to mod UnReal World that way? Just wondering.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: January 18, 2015, 01:37:30 pm »

I wonder why we never see anyone in the Pokemon world eating Pokemon. You'd think they'd be a plentiful food source.
Actually, didn't someone cook up a Magikarp once in the show?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: January 18, 2015, 01:38:45 pm »

I wonder why we never see anyone in the Pokemon world eating Pokemon. You'd think they'd be a plentiful food source.
Actually, didn't someone cook up a Magikarp once in the show?
I think they talked about cooking up a Magikarp, but it wasn't shown. It might have been the one that evolved into a Gyarados shortly after and then tried to kill everyone.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: January 18, 2015, 02:33:25 pm »

I think they tried eating it, but its scales were too tough and they broke their teeth on it. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Oneir

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fancy hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: January 18, 2015, 03:34:01 pm »

I remember seeing what supposed to be a manual for...I don't know what, really, but authentically reproducing the style of the show. One of the rules was that food shouldn't be shown that was clearly from an animal (and pokemon should be fed generic pokemon food blobs). There are a lot of instances of pokemon eating pokemon (or trying to). The clearest instance of people eating pokemon is probably farfetch'd, which is basically a dodo that came with a side dish (i.e. it was eaten almost to extinction).

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: January 18, 2015, 03:37:45 pm »

Back to the thread topic:

I conquered Alaska with my army of robotic spiders.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: January 18, 2015, 08:08:28 pm »

Back to the thread topic:

I conquered Alaska with my army of robotic spiders.
I played this game as well and got a wildly different outcome. Praise be to the Enlightened Miku. I'm disappointed there wasn't an option to travel the world with my robot daughter at the end. I wanted to do that from the start.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: January 18, 2015, 09:01:23 pm »

Yeah, there's lots of different endings. Except one in particular, which I found extremely odd:

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 709