Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1289392 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #4470 on: May 27, 2015, 11:37:01 am »

Took down the Big Bad, using my main character's special attack. Just before that, he hit the main character's girlfriend with his most powerful attack, but she managed to survive with 12 hitpoints(out of 3300-something).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Galcian? The Big Bad? Sorry, not quite :p
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4471 on: May 27, 2015, 12:04:02 pm »

Took down the Big Bad, using my main character's special attack. Just before that, he hit the main character's girlfriend with his most powerful attack, but she managed to survive with 12 hitpoints(out of 3300-something).

Galcian? The Big Bad? Sorry, not quite :p

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: May 27, 2015, 02:35:57 pm »

Rekt Jetstream Sam in one go, whereupon I fought Armstrong and Excelcius and got my shit wrecked.
Now, to try out that Jetstream Sam DLC...
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: May 27, 2015, 06:42:11 pm »

I discovered that I accidentally power-levelled Donnel into the most powerful character in my party. he starts off as a level 1 villager and is downright weak for ages. I ground him to level 10 so I could class-change him into something useful, turned him into a mercenary, gave him a magical sword and sat back to watch the fireworks.

Turns out his ability (20% increased chance for skills to increase on level up) translates into a whirlwind of destruction.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:24:46 pm by Niccolo »
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: May 27, 2015, 06:43:59 pm »

I discovered that I accidentally power-levelled Donnel into the most powerful character in my party. he starts off as a level 1 villager and is downright weak for ages. I ground him to level 10 so I could class-change him into something useful, turned him into a mercenary, gave him a magical sword and sat back to watch the fireworks.

Turns out his ability (20% increased chance for skills to increase on level up) translates into a whirlwind of destruction.
Donnel + Nowi = nigh undefeatable Nah. Also you forgot to say it was Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: May 27, 2015, 06:45:28 pm »

Donnel + Nowi = nigh undefeatable Nah. Also you forgot to say it was Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Even better is apparently Kellam!Nowi.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: May 27, 2015, 09:27:33 pm »

Fixed that, thanks.

Buuuut Nowi freaks me out. Like, seriously. the whole breeding thing in general is a tad squicky, if not downright hilarious.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: May 27, 2015, 11:07:41 pm »

Buuuut Nowi freaks me out. Like, seriously. the whole breeding thing in general is a tad squicky, if not downright hilarious.
Pfft. Try back in the day when your first-gen hero was married to his second cousin and the main villain was a child of incest. the entire royal family was full of incest.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 11:09:23 pm by Blaze »

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: May 27, 2015, 11:37:19 pm »

Pfft. Try back in the day when your first-gen hero was married to his second cousin and the main villain was a child of incest. the entire royal family was full of incest.

Sounds like your average European dynasty.
Check out my RtD!

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: May 27, 2015, 11:46:17 pm »

Rekt Jetstream Sam in one go, whereupon I fought Armstrong and Excelcius and got my shit wrecked.

I love this game, and Sam was the most well written character. In fact, as i've said before, the game was amazing until the end and then it just went full ham on armstrong, and your just like, "wait, what? This is the guy?"
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: May 28, 2015, 12:02:04 am »

Fixed that, thanks.

I'm pretty sure Aptitude is linked to the Villager class. (Edit: it is, it is learned by Villagers at level 1). Hence, a Dread Fighter can reclass into a Villager at level 30, I'm pretty sure, but by the time a Dread Fighter gets to level 30, he's probably already maxed out his stats and thus Aptitude becomes useless except to pass down.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: May 28, 2015, 06:36:47 am »

I was playing Tau. I was defending against a Chaos attack on a recently captured Territory, and they thoroughly beat the crap out of me (Are they supposed to spam defilers?). Retry the mission: I now know where they're bases are. It's a "destroy enemy HQ" mission. Since I'd already had a base on this map, I could get Crisis Battlesuits and Vespids right away, which I did. I then jetpacked all my jetpack-able forces (Including my commander and his Crisis Battlesuit honor guard) into the enemy base, destroyed they're HQ, repeat on second enemy base, and that was it.

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: May 28, 2015, 08:34:43 am »

Make sure you tell me all about it. I can't get it because of shitty internet.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: May 28, 2015, 09:02:54 am »

Took out each part of the final boss chain with the most powerful* attack. How's that for a finisher? The latter two cases were complete overkill - just to make sure.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: May 28, 2015, 08:16:54 pm »

Some giant dick of a dinosaur decided that ruining my life every time I decided to try and finish a challenge that involved killing something much, much weaker was too much fun to pass up, and I had to kill him to get a rock out of the way.

Proving too strong for me to beat alone, I came back with a man twice as tall as me and the daughter of a pair of deities to do my work for me.

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 709