Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 471 472 [473] 474 475 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1289391 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #7080 on: January 03, 2017, 02:08:58 pm »

I finally exploded a giant mechanical spider's head.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I never really considered having max DPS important for most of the non-boss type fights. I have used pretty much every gun equally because they're all fun :P

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7081 on: January 03, 2017, 07:20:42 pm »

During an entirely NC against TR battle at Haven Outpost, I'm manning an antitank TOW(actually TOL but who cares) launcher, firing at some tanks. At one point, I hear something. Not an infiltrator decloak, but something. I quickly dismount my launcher, and just as I did, a powered Lumine Edge passes right into where I was mounted.

I traded knife swings with my attacker, with neither of us hitting. Then I pulled out my carbine and shot him several times in the chest, before finishing him off with a knife to the throat. I don't know what the VS was doing there, but that kill got me to BR64.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7082 on: January 03, 2017, 07:35:29 pm »

I solved a logistical problem in space engineers in a space-efficient and extremely effective manner.

I feel like future smart engineer man.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7083 on: January 04, 2017, 07:13:38 am »

I finally beat Dead Money. Good riddance, even the loot kinda sucks.

Fallout: New Vegas.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #7084 on: January 04, 2017, 10:53:20 am »

I just got at least 134 citizens in my fort. I say 'citizens' and not 'dwarves', because only 4 of them are dwarves.
But still, I got an army. Too bad I can't send them to attack other sites.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #7085 on: January 04, 2017, 01:46:26 pm »

I got tired of fighting unwinnable matches, so I decided to just build a face shaman deck, and surprisingly I managed to beat a Jade Druid deck which felt pretty good.

Now I start the slow crawl towards getting good cards to put into my deck instead of bad ones.

Hearthstone

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7086 on: January 04, 2017, 06:01:21 pm »

I finally beat Dead Money. Good riddance, even the loot kinda sucks.

You at least got some
right?

But yeah, that DLC was by far my least favorite. You don't even get to keep any weapons you use iirc.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7087 on: January 04, 2017, 07:20:02 pm »

Finaly beat Sans last night, completing my first genocide run. The entire run is nightmare fuel, but at the same time I kind of got over it at some point during my fight with Sans, mainly since he took me longer to beat than the entire rest of the run combined (I had about 3 hours play time that run by the time I got to him, but then beating him took a good 5 hours total).

Undertale

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7088 on: January 04, 2017, 07:22:38 pm »

You don't even get to keep any weapons you use iirc.

No, you get to keep your weapons. The holorifle was my go to gun for awhile after that DLC.

Also
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7089 on: January 04, 2017, 07:54:51 pm »

My current leader, a Captain level Infantry Assault (Long War mod) with Light'em Up (you fire your primary without it ending your turn, essentially you get to fire twice a round if you don't move) just wiped out most of a squad and a sectopod by getting one really, really lucky roll on his repeater-equipped magnetic assault rifle and took the sectopod out with his first shot then flung a grenade into the crowd and scored big time.

Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7090 on: January 04, 2017, 08:33:15 pm »

http://imgur.com/a/4tImL

Now in Imgur form! It all sounds goofy, I know. But shaddup. I had to take screenshots and then write something :P

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7091 on: January 04, 2017, 09:30:41 pm »

Also

He instantly spawned a forcefield whenever I went near his entrance, regardless of whether I was detected or not. He shuts them off for a few frames to get through himself, but it's impossible to get through him during that time. (He also has insanely high PER or something, he can see through Stealth Boys).
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #7092 on: January 04, 2017, 09:33:07 pm »

http://imgur.com/a/4tImL

Now in Imgur form! It all sounds goofy, I know. But shaddup. I had to take screenshots and then write something :P

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7093 on: January 04, 2017, 11:10:46 pm »

Also

He instantly spawned a forcefield whenever I went near his entrance, regardless of whether I was detected or not. He shuts them off for a few frames to get through himself, but it's impossible to get through him during that time. (He also has insanely high PER or something, he can see through Stealth Boys).
Hmmm, well I successfully escaped. I don't remember how I did it, but I remember I didn't kill him.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7094 on: January 04, 2017, 11:42:56 pm »

He has 8, but I'm not sure what that actually says about him detecting you through a stealth boy.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 471 472 [473] 474 475 ... 709