Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1448031 times)

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

The moon = The Mun

Actually it's the Mün, but most people can't be bothered to type that properly.

didn't know this. couldn't find any source for it, however, where did you find it?

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I made it to the Mun (no, I can't be bothered to type it correctly) and back with only stock parts other than landing legs. It helps a lot to have someone reading your altitude as you desend.

Then I jacked up my craft by installing the Nova mod, but made it to the moon and back again with my lander inside a nose fairing.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

This thread makes me sad, because I've never even gotten out of the atmosphere.  :'(

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you can get out of the atmosphere with a single engine tied to a couple fuel tanks o.o

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile

you can get out of the atmosphere with a single engine tied to a couple fuel tanks o.o

you can easy get very annoyed by anime smileys o.o

I am staying out of this untill atleast spaceplanes and/or space stations come :P
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Not really an anime smiley there, just big eyed. anime ones are generally more complicated than that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am staying out of this untill atleast spaceplanes and/or space stations come :P

With the new fuel lines and the C7 pack you should be able to build a pretty bad ass shuttle type system. If you haven't played it at all, the free version won't get updated for a very long time. I recommend giving it a shot, pretty small game.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Would this game run on an integrated Intel chip, assuming my other specs are up to par?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the last revision performance has just been released (0.13.1)

it runs on a nvidia 8400M, latest integrated chips are said to be faster than that. It depends of which integrated graphic you have, I think

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

It's pretty new, I think. The computer itself is only a few months old.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With the new fuel lines and the C7 pack you should be able to build a pretty bad ass shuttle type system. If you haven't played it at all, the free version won't get updated for a very long time. I recommend giving it a shot, pretty small game.

I dropped out when they began charging money for the game. its not worth its price..

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Would this game run on an integrated Intel chip, assuming my other specs are up to par?
Works perfectly fine on Intel HD graphics.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The current version is free, so literally worth every penny.

The future version content is unknown, so worthiness is undefined.

You may dislike it and it's fine, so please share your opinion about that instead that making pointless and counterfactual comments

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The current version is free, so literally worth every penny.

The future version content is unknown, so worthiness is undefined.

You may dislike it and it's fine, so please share your opinion about that instead that making pointless and counterfactual comments

they said next release would cost money :(

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile

Speaking of 0.13.1, anyone been able to download it? Mine keeps cutting off halfway through.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 848