Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 449 450 [451] 452 453 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1448196 times)

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
  • (map 'list (lambda (post) (+ post awesome)) posts)
    • View Profile

Holy crap, this is a cool mod.

Unfortunetely I live in Aus, so no one is ever online :(

But I will try launching some stuff anyway later.
This is when I imagine the hilarity which may happen if certain things are glichy. Such as targeting your own body parts to eat.

You eat your own head
YOU HAVE BEEN STRUCK DOWN!

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile

Well, I am going to be joining soon. Anyway, if I ever get a VPN back to my house, I could set up a stable dedicated server... however, chances are I'll have to configure the VPN myself (my dad is too busy) which means thanksgiving break.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll have to take a look at the mod tomorrow.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile

I keep being told my vessel has prohibited parts, despite a fresh install folder.  :-\
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

A multiplayer mod? Awesome, but dmanit. I can't multiplayer on this internet connection. Or pay the bill for all that data transfer.

I guess I'll just have to finish my mission to Jool on my own ;-;

And it's going... Meh. I managed to get the command module and lander/probe docking modules in orbit and docked to one-another, but couldn't figure out how to transfer fuel between them for the life of me. And nearly de-orbited it because the docking procedure lowered my periapsis. And then I tried launching the engine module to throw the thing all the way out to Jool. It repeatedly exploded during launch, and I'm not exactly sure what's up with it now. More struts I could have, but connecting what to what else which it is not already connected to? Do two struts connecting the same two objects actually benefit the connection? So many struts, so many explosions!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

being able to encounter other people in atmosphere
You can't see other people in atmosphere? That would explain why I didn't ever manage to see my friend, we just tried to fly planes. I didn't read about that feature anywhere though...
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OH MY GOD. YES. DO WANT BUT... SAT. D- in Calculus. College applications.

:( x 100.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile

So... I managed to put a full orange tank in orbit, and was juuust about to dock it with the sat when I got thrown into the space center. When I finally regained control of my craft... no Sat in the map. Hmm.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Gravity meters return 60 science for flying close over a Lunar region, 180 for landing.

I sent a lander with five meters, and had to give up the ones that would be easy to get again.

Next lander is going to be all gravity meters.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

AAAND we've just got a confirmed spacejunk collision of the server. Poor Mono :(
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile

You can't see other people in atmosphere? That would explain why I didn't ever manage to see my friend, we just tried to fly planes. I didn't read about that feature anywhere though...
I think there's a 40km exclusion zone around the KSC, to allow for multiple launches at the same time.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think there's a 40km exclusion zone around the KSC, to allow for multiple launches at the same time.

park a cannon 70 kilometers away and intercept people as they're executing their gravity turn

there will be no survivors

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

uhm which server are we finally using? forsaken's?

is there a thread? I wanted to start my refueling station (which is currently in munar orbit, low on fuel) :P

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

uhm which server are we finally using? forsaken's?

is there a thread? I wanted to start my refueling station (which is currently in munar orbit, low on fuel) :P
I'll leave mine up for a while. Which one you use is up to you.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

As awesome as multiplayer KSP sounds I'll pass until it gets more stable.
Also busy mastering all my other mods. Like the Interstellar mod. FUCKING WARP DRIVE BITCHES.
Speaking of warp drive, smacking into a planet at 5 times the speed of light results in your command module detaching and refusing to fall out of warp.
Despite the warp drive getting knocked off.

Imma make a station with warp drive  8)
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 449 450 [451] 452 453 ... 848