Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469] 470 471 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1448364 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission
« Reply #7020 on: November 07, 2013, 02:38:08 pm »

This plugin that automatically makes any mention of cloud into butt remains hilarious. "Butt mod".

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission
« Reply #7021 on: November 07, 2013, 02:42:32 pm »

This plugin that automatically makes any mention of cloud into butt remains hilarious. "Butt mod".
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #7022 on: November 07, 2013, 03:14:46 pm »

So the more planets mod finally happened and it's pretty awesome.

Problem is, the DL was removed for legal reasons. I managed to snag it before it was removed though, and I'm going to give it a shot. I'll let everyone know how it goes!

EDIT: rbray updated his cloud mod to work with the new planets! Now I really can't wait until I get home...

EDIT2: It's still available on reddit for those that care.

Wow, I feel glad I got it while I could. Anyone need a copy?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #7023 on: November 07, 2013, 03:24:00 pm »

So the more planets mod finally happened and it's pretty awesome.

Problem is, the DL was removed for legal reasons. I managed to snag it before it was removed though, and I'm going to give it a shot. I'll let everyone know how it goes!

EDIT: rbray updated his cloud mod to work with the new planets! Now I really can't wait until I get home...

EDIT2: It's still available on reddit for those that care.

Wow, I feel glad I got it while I could. Anyone need a copy?

AFAIK you can still get it on that Reddit link I posted. It has the latest version there too.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #7024 on: November 07, 2013, 05:17:35 pm »

So after an insanely long journey, I finally made it to the Sentar local system...

And my god is it gorgeous. Get the clouds plugin right now. It makes everything SO much sexier. Here's some pics I took upon my arrival in the Sentar system. I somehow finagled myself into a weird orbit around Erin, one of the moons of Sentar...

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7025 on: November 07, 2013, 05:18:55 pm »

Are those.... rings?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #7026 on: November 07, 2013, 05:43:49 pm »

Are those.... rings?

They are my good sir, they are.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7027 on: November 07, 2013, 05:46:27 pm »

There is Kethane on the Mun. I need to get an Ore detector up as well.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7028 on: November 07, 2013, 05:56:23 pm »

Are those.... rings?

Have you had a chance to fly through them yet?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7029 on: November 07, 2013, 06:47:37 pm »

Waitwaitwait; Erin has its' own little moon? :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #7030 on: November 07, 2013, 06:59:06 pm »

Are those.... rings?

Have you had a chance to fly through them yet?

Not yet. AFAIK, they're just visual effects at the moment. But man, they are beautiful. I'm in the midst of setting up a refueling base around Jool, because Sentar is reeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy hard to get to without insane delta-v costs. I'll try to get a probe through them soon.

Yup, the moon around Erin is called Pock. It's very very small, and really funny looking. Oh and the Sentar ones aren't the only thing added. There's also Inaccessable, Ascension and Ablate which all orbit the sun. Inaccessable is called such because supposedly it spins so fast it's near impossible to land anywhere except the poles. I think it's supposed to be a comet. That or Ascension, I forget right now.

Spoiler: The new map (click to show/hide)

Ablate is really close to the sun, so I had to take another screenshot.

Spoiler: Ablate (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 07:03:23 pm by Glloyd »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7031 on: November 07, 2013, 07:05:38 pm »

That is one crazy orbit on Ascension. I imagine you could do some interesting things while orbiting it, if you had the timing right.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #7032 on: November 07, 2013, 07:10:24 pm »

That is one crazy orbit on Ascension. I imagine you could do some interesting things while orbiting it, if you had the timing right.

Yeah, if you could catch it as it swings by Kerbin, you could ride it all the way out to Eeloo, Sentar or Inaccessable. It passes close (relatively speaking) to all three.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7033 on: November 07, 2013, 07:14:01 pm »

-double post, ignore-
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 07:16:10 pm by TheDarkStar »
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7034 on: November 07, 2013, 07:15:56 pm »

I just stopped by Ascension. It's this tiny planet (like Gilly tiny), but it has gravity strong enough that jetpacks don't quite work on the surface (which means it had ridiculous density). It also has a small SoI compared to the distances it's at, so in the end I got to its apoapsis and then made my orbit go opposite the way it went, just so I didn't have to spend another hour fiddling with intercepts. Landing is easy, bet getting there is annoying. Also, its orbit almost passes straight through where Sentar orbits, and I had to avoid two seperate intercepts with it while getting there.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469] 470 471 ... 848