Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 100702 times)

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #735 on: October 28, 2012, 01:54:21 pm »

Or you could demute for awhile and also cash in on those sweet credits by giving the dna bank in the town you buy gyrocopter crates a sample depending on your exp. Then you can use all those credits to wine and dine girls, or just buy lots of roofies and chloroform.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: October 28, 2012, 02:41:38 pm »

Or you could demute for awhile and also cash in on those sweet credits by giving the dna bank in the town you buy gyrocopter crates a sample depending on your exp. Then you can use all those credits to wine and dine girls, or just buy lots of roofies and chloroform.

I'm are an girl.  Makes it a little difficult to provide semen samples.

EDIT:  Ahaha, good grief...  That was tragic.

So some corpless fellow pages me asking about the possibilities of getting a baby.  I tell him I'm infertile, but ask what he wants it for.  He says he's broke and in debt and desperately needs the money, and some guy has offered to pay him a lot of money for a live baby.  I offer to fly out to the wasteland and get one for him.

So I musk my way around the cloning facility and evade a couple nasty-looking grunts...  And then I walk into the habitation chamber where the ice yeti babies are, and get insta-aggroed by one particularly nasty incarnation.  The clone headbutts me, I get stunned, and then the clone's powerattack drops me from 55 health in full cage armor to 0 in one hit.

Obviously, I need help.  So I ask one of my corpmates to lend a hand in getting my stuff back.  I try to come along, but the mobs prefer my mostly-naked ass over that of the beefcake they were currently fighting, and I die yet again.  Eventually, my saving grace of a corpmate manages to get all my gear and a couple baby yetis, and transports them back to FC for me.

Gear returned and babies available, I go into AP and hand the baby off to the grateful and penniless request-maker.  Shortly thereafter, my corpmate shows up in AP, and I'm just about to wonder what he wants when the new guy hands him the yeti baby I just gave up.

Good grief.  All this, because of a hilarious lack of communication and the fact that my corpmate didn't know you could use the yetis for the baby farmer job.

Facepalm-worthy moment that there.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: October 29, 2012, 08:06:38 am »

Sorry I've been gone, folks.  Been kinda sick but I'm back again.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: October 29, 2012, 05:15:49 pm »

So some corpless fellow pages me asking about the possibilities of getting a baby.  I tell him I'm infertile, but ask what he wants it for.  He says he's broke and in debt and desperately needs the money, and some guy has offered to pay him a lot of money for a live baby.  I offer to fly out to the wasteland and get one for him.

So I musk my way around the cloning facility and evade a couple nasty-looking grunts...  And then I walk into the habitation chamber where the ice yeti babies are, and get insta-aggroed by one particularly nasty incarnation.  The clone headbutts me, I get stunned, and then the clone's powerattack drops me from 55 health in full cage armor to 0 in one hit.

Obviously, I need help.  So I ask one of my corpmates to lend a hand in getting my stuff back.  I try to come along, but the mobs prefer my mostly-naked ass over that of the beefcake they were currently fighting, and I die yet again.  Eventually, my saving grace of a corpmate manages to get all my gear and a couple baby yetis, and transports them back to FC for me.

Gear returned and babies available, I go into AP and hand the baby off to the grateful and penniless request-maker.  Shortly thereafter, my corpmate shows up in AP, and I'm just about to wonder what he wants when the new guy hands him the yeti baby I just gave up.

Good grief.  All this, because of a hilarious lack of communication and the fact that my corpmate didn't know you could use the yetis for the baby farmer job.

Facepalm-worthy moment that there.
Oh god, I think that was me who you are talking about there. Still, the $50,000 I made was worth it, and if you want me to pay you for the job, I'd be happy to oblige.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: October 29, 2012, 05:27:22 pm »

Hahaha, it's okay, I've made back all the money I lost since then, and I didn't end up losing anything else.  In fact, I gained some valuable knowledge...  Namely that I'm not going back to the goddamn cloning facility.  GAH.

Also, the fact that Babin would pay 50,000 for a live baby because he didn't know you could use the yetis...  That kind of entertainment isn't something you come across every day.

Oh, yeah, and the fellow we had a bit of a lark with?  Well, he's back.  On the one hand, it's good to see that HATE didn't lose a player.  On the other hand...

Code: [Select]
[chatnet] (Ripperscrub) exclaims, "RIPPER SUCKS DICK!"

From your wristpad: (Ripperscrub) pages, 'can you buy bondage benches?'
From your wristpad: (Ripperscrub) pages, '& put them in your apartment?'

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 01, 2012, 06:30:31 pm »

http://pastebin.com/jhFmy5TX

Morgan asked me to post this. Him and WKD taking down flaktus, ruby, and some other scrubs, and them ragequitting due to grenade whips.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 02, 2012, 07:24:46 pm »

http://pastebin.com/jhFmy5TX

Morgan asked me to post this. Him and WKD taking down flaktus, ruby, and some other scrubs, and them ragequitting due to grenade whips.

Note also that Ruby gets ganked by a poofy red chud minion.

Also; aww...  Thanks to school and studies, I just barely missed nabbing 100k total XP before losing my N-tag.  Makes me tear up a wee bit.  Oh well.  Time to make MORE BABIES (recently got pregnant again, so it's apparently not impossible.  Gave birth to dead twins again too).

Samech

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 16, 2012, 03:53:35 pm »

life after the end

Is there actually a "Life after the end" now or was that a joke?

I am completely confused by now about all the instances of HellMOO around and what their deals are.
Apparently there is HellMOO in babbi and grief flavour, there's HATE again, there seems to be one called InfernoMOO and maybe Life after the end?
Can somebody clear that up for me?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 16, 2012, 03:58:09 pm »

You've got HellMOO, which is now semi-affectionately referred to as "CarebearMOO" due to the penalties on PvP and such.  There's also the rule-free alt-abuse variant of HellMOO referred to as AnarchyMOO, which is supposed to be without rules, admins, or laws/regulation of any sort.  Then you have HateMOO, which I referred to as "life after the end", since the acronym is supposed to be "Hell: After the End".

As for InfernoMOO, I thought that was just something someone was maybe going to work on because they got griefed off of HATE for being bigoted assbandits.

Samech

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 16, 2012, 04:06:46 pm »

Alright, thanks. I've been itching to get back into this, but I don't really know which one to pick. Both Hell and HATE have some things I like and some I don't.
I guess I'll stick to CarebearMOO since I'm a massive scrub.

(I found InfernoMOO with about 15 players logged in on optiquest.org 7777, just by the way.)

genmac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 16, 2012, 04:07:41 pm »

As for InfernoMOO, I thought that was just something someone was maybe going to work on because they got griefed off of HATE for being bigoted assbandits.

InfernoMOO was another hellcore project by 0 (who also has helped out with wayfar from time to time).  It's not active but it was a really sweet idea, and you can see some screens right here.  It had a world overmap that you walked around on, kind of like Final Fantasy.

There is another HATEmoo spinoff in the works to try and provide some of the quality of life improvements HATE made without the bath salt chugging head admin or the pay to win blinds, supposedly opening next week.  That's the one on optiquest.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: November 16, 2012, 04:28:52 pm »

There is another HATEmoo spinoff in the works to try and provide some of the quality of life improvements HATE made without the bath salt chugging head admin or the pay to win blinds, supposedly opening next week.  That's the one on optiquest.

Right...  You do know, of course, that they don't actually pay for the server?  Or anything else?  And that being visually impaired does not make a person worse than anyone else?  And that Mada isn't mentally retarded for thinking it was absolutely hilarious when FLAKTUS and the rest of them tried to send in mass ban requests for Benaron because he managed, in a fit of not-being-incompetent, to kill a couple of the goons that had previously been trying to grief the blinds off the game?

Sorry for my generalized comment about InfernoMOO though, I guess I was mixing it up with something else.

genmac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: November 16, 2012, 04:48:38 pm »

Right...  You do know, of course, that they don't actually pay for the server?  Or anything else?  And that being visually impaired does not make a person worse than anyone else?  And that Mada isn't mentally retarded for thinking it was absolutely hilarious when FLAKTUS and the rest of them tried to send in mass ban requests for Benaron because he managed, in a fit of not-being-incompetent, to kill a couple of the goons that had previously been trying to grief the blinds off the game?

Sorry for my generalized comment about InfernoMOO though, I guess I was mixing it up with something else.

I know nothing about any of what you said.  All I know is that mada does bath salts and benaron/acee/morgan was last seen spamming AnarchyMOO with thousands of mail messages before getting banned~

I actually just meant to clarify the thing about infernomoo but sometimes I just.. troll too hard

Crabnumber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: December 01, 2012, 01:26:43 am »

So have all the splinters that aren't gillmoo or madamoo shut down?

Samech

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: December 01, 2012, 06:38:03 am »

afaik, Broseidonmoo is coming back when they sort out their server issues.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51