Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: Zombie Survival (and QWOP!)  (Read 26030 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Survival
« Reply #165 on: November 05, 2011, 10:33:42 pm »

Fortunately, I have MaximumZero in my state somewhere, so that should give us enough time to fortify and arm.

Or, I can follow Red's plan, and let him fortify while I suit up in junk-mail and wade through zombie hordes with my junk plated fists.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 05, 2011, 10:35:16 pm »

Fortunately, I have MaximumZero in my state somewhere, so that should give us enough time to fortify and arm.

Or, I can follow Red's plan, and let him fortify while I suit up in junk-mail and wade through zombie hordes with my junk plated fists.
Your using junk mail to kill zombies? YOU WILL SEVERE THEIR HEADS WITH A BARRAGE OF PAPERCUTS.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Survival (and QWOP!)
« Reply #167 on: November 05, 2011, 10:39:47 pm »

Nah, I live less than a half mile from a humongous scrapyard. It would be easy enough to make a suit of pseudo plate mail from car bodies and random sheet metal.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2011, 10:54:22 pm »

Nah, I live less than a half mile from a humongous scrapyard. It would be easy enough to make a suit of pseudo plate mail from car bodies and random sheet metal.

For some reason, I always wanted a suit of armor crafted from license plates. The fact that aluminum makes terrible armor isn't as important looking damn cool.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 05, 2011, 11:01:16 pm »

If you've ever tried to disassemble a license plate with your bare hands, you would know that they are surprisingly hard to get to actually come apart. I wound up using bolt cutters. (I had to send a plate back to NY, or face a $50 penalty, and couldn't get my MI license until I did. Fuckers got it back in pieces.)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 05, 2011, 11:17:51 pm »

Yes, because digging through a scrapyard is exactly the sort of thing I'd want to be doing when the living dead could jump out at me at any moment.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 05, 2011, 11:27:53 pm »

You make a very valid point, but you have to get building materials from somewhere if you're going to bunker up. May as well make it metal.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2011, 02:08:11 am »

Or you could just be paranoid and start directing every bit of money you can to funding the construction of a bunker somewhere in West Virginia, and then towards stocking it with decades worth of preserved food and equipment. Though after a few years living off of MREs, I'd be tempted to open those massive steel vault doors and let the damn things eat me.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #173 on: November 06, 2011, 03:34:33 am »

Or you could just be paranoid and start directing every bit of money you can to funding the construction of a bunker somewhere in West Virginia, and then towards stocking it with decades worth of preserved food and equipment. Though after a few years living off of MREs, I'd be tempted to open those massive steel vault doors and let the damn things eat me.

You laugh but there are an number of old cold war bunkers for sale.

http://www.missilebases.com/properties
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 06, 2011, 03:41:35 am »

Your using junk mail to kill zombies? YOU WILL SEVERE THEIR HEADS WITH A BARRAGE OF PAPERCUTS.
YOU GOT MAIL, MOTHERFUCKERS

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 06, 2011, 03:45:15 am »

WASTE AWAY IN HELL, SPAMMERS!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 06, 2011, 03:46:10 am »

TAKE A NIGERIAN PRINCE TO THE FACE ZEDS!

Okay, that one was lame. I am not good at this.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 06, 2011, 03:47:59 am »

PITCH PLEASE, LET'S SPICE IT UP

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 06, 2011, 03:49:43 am »

Pitch, the modern day MAGMA!!!

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 06, 2011, 03:52:08 am »

Pitch, the modern day MAGMA!!!
NAPALM

FUCK YEAH
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16