Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 319012 times)

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2012, 07:50:36 am »

Because you are very very bored you attempt to learn Snowflake and the bear the Macarena. After one hour or so they do it perfectly, though the bear has to improvise here and there to make up for "standing on four legs" thing. After you had fun for a while you decide to go look for some humans. You get lucky and find a camping ground deep into the forest. There are many children playing around and only around 3 adults to watch over them. Easy prey.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horde
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:50:09 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2012, 01:44:27 pm »

Alright... Lets send the bear over to mill about and dig around their food supplies for a few moments to drive them into their tents/campers, then do our best to sneak over and grab some new converts. Infect whole families. Leave no orphans. We're about to bump the disturbing up a notch.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2012, 01:52:43 pm »

Alright... Lets send the bear over to mill about and dig around their food supplies for a few moments to drive them into their tents/campers, then do our best to sneak over and grab some new converts. Infect whole families. Leave no orphans. We're about to bump the disturbing up a notch.
+1 And eat only one child, infect the rest.
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
Random fact: Robin Williams was once addicted to cocaine during the late 1980's/early 1990's.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2012, 02:49:40 am »

You send in the bear and he mulls about and grabs food while most people panic and run. A small girl though attempts to hug the bear calling him Pooh Bear. The bear Claws open her throat her as a response. Upon the bear actually killing someone, the camp goes absolutely nuts. Some rush inside their tents while some others go into a camper van. A couple though rushes over to the child whom the bear killed.
Due to the claw in the throat and her small body she has already risen. They grab her and attempt to take her away. The bear though quickly kills the man. The woman screams but runs with the little girl in her arms. Until said girl bites her and rips off a cheek. She falls down in shock and can do nothing but cry while the little girl chews on her face.
You and snowflake meanwhile, enter the tents and bite most of them in the throat. One particularly fat looking boy though you drag outside and give as food for the bear and snowflake. He screams for a surprisingly long time as he is eaten by them. Having infected all the people in the tent you see the people in the camper vans have not looked outside. They don't know that there are human zombies. Perfect for trickery!

Horde

It would be nice if any of you gave a name to the bear.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:50:34 am by Kitten Snot »
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2012, 03:23:40 am »

Fuzzy the bear can continue his meal while we have a child run over to their camper. When we hide all of our horde except for Fuzzy, the child will bang on the door. If they let him/her in, we can just have him/her infect them all. If they don't fall for it, we can just bring out Snowflake to tear open their flimsy little box.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2012, 03:47:24 am »

Fuzzy the bear can continue his meal while we have a child run over to their camper. When we hide all of our horde except for Fuzzy, the child will bang on the door. If they let him/her in, we can just have him/her infect them all. If they don't fall for it, we can just bring out Snowflake to tear open their flimsy little box.

+1

I'm excited to see what these shambling little bastards turn into.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2012, 08:44:08 am »

+1

I'm excited to see what these shambling little bastards turn into.
Love the plane. fully support it. but I think snowflake should be prepared to stop the van from driving away if nessicary. have him sneak towards the van wen they let the child in. if it starts to move before he gets there, rush and hold it in place. bare comes in and slams it on its side. makes sure there are no living survivers. undead. . . . . maybe.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2012, 03:55:35 pm »

Ok, because i'm unsure about it i'm going to ask you. Should the children zombies have a really special ability or should they just be small fast ankle-biters of death?
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2012, 05:19:13 pm »

ankle-bitters bragade
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2012, 05:19:40 pm »

I believe that some children should have abilities, while others are just ankle-biters. It stands to reason that their (most likely minimal) individual traits would influence this. If I were in control of these powers, I would have them gain the ability to look less undead. Especially if the wounds are small, they should be able to blend in seamlessly with the normal crowd, though they wouldn't act very human if someone took the time to observe them.

If you choose to take my suggestion and run with it, we can have one or two of these Mimics invade an orphanage, and from there spread the parasite even further. They would become invaluable in the late game when people are holed up in fortress cities. Who would deny residence to a crying child? The poor thing, surely there couldn't be any harm in taking them in...

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2012, 05:27:54 pm »

I believe that some children should have abilities, while others are just ankle-biters. It stands to reason that their (most likely minimal) individual traits would influence this. If I were in control of these powers, I would have them gain the ability to look less undead. Especially if the wounds are small, they should be able to blend in seamlessly with the normal crowd, though they wouldn't act very human if someone took the time to observe them.

If you choose to take my suggestion and run with it, we can have one or two of these Mimics invade an orphanage, and from there spread the parasite even further. They would become invaluable in the late game when people are holed up in fortress cities. Who would deny residence to a crying child? The poor thing, surely there couldn't be any harm in taking them in...
I'm sold to this idea.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2012, 08:50:54 pm »

I'm sold to this idea.
+1 "Oh, little child, come hither" *gets bit* "Oh my stars!!!!"
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
Random fact: Robin Williams was once addicted to cocaine during the late 1980's/early 1990's.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2012, 10:44:27 pm »

They should know how to speak but kind of like a parrot. Like "mommy!" when they see a bunch of soldiers or "Help me, I'm scared." as a dog walks by. Maybe some other phrases that are out of place because they just mimic human speech. Or maybe they also make noises that aren't human at all sometimes like mimicking a teapot coming to boil or a car alarm off in the distance.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2012, 06:07:14 am »

Wow. You guys were right on the money about the ability. They would be really good actors. So alright, some will be actors while most will be ankle-biters.

You Tell Snowflake to stand close to the van in case it drives off. And then you notice that one of the zombie children is standing in front of around one tent you missed. It starts crying and begging to get in.
The human inside the tent quickly opens the tent and grabs the child, pulling her inside. You hear screaming and the tent collapses shortly after. The child crawls out of the tent with blood on her face which she wipes off. She then attempts the same with the van but the people inside are just too scared to open the door. Heartless pricks!
You then get an idea. You tell the child that it should say that the bear is gone. To your surprise it says it exactly like a scared child would say. The van opens and the child rushes inside. She bites the man who opened the door in the arm and she quickly just "nibbles" on everything in there. Most start vomiting and panicking while one manages to run out of the van. Will you let him go or not?
Remember, A panicked person screaming about demon children is a good way to spread panic among the masses but will make everyone more aware about you and your horde.

Level up!

Choose your mutation!
Personal mutations:

Increased toughness
Vomit attack
Acting(Allows you to fake emotions and talk like a normal human)
Better regeneration.

Horde mutations:
Regeneration
Speech(Will mainly be short words to unnerve targets.)
Faster learning.

You have one horde point and one personal point.

Also a bit more about the child zombies. They are smarter then your average zombie and are quick learners.
It's possible to create Smart zombies through the children if you have the patience to teach them. Making a Smart One like you will require something different.
Also, The whole acting thing will be overpowered in the beginning but later on the humans will realize that bringing a random child inside isn't the best idea.
I think.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2012, 06:50:55 am »

Have snowflake rush the guy an rip him apart. Have everyone regroup and feed on his corpse and take count of how many you have. What does faster learning entail? Is that like reasoning and basic problem solving or do they anticipate certian commands or do abilities just show up more often?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 257