Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 321560 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 54: Sheer Competence)
« Reply #1890 on: January 22, 2013, 04:12:20 pm »

(Pokes) Turn?

I still have my Syndicate RTD to update. Then I'll do this one.
*ahem*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: January 22, 2013, 04:16:25 pm »

(Pokes) Turn?

I still have my Syndicate RTD to update. Then I'll do this one.
*ahem*

OKAY FINE GUIS ILL DO EET
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: January 22, 2013, 07:42:45 pm »

TCM, speaking from the perspective of a procrastination-tending ex-GM, don't feel pressured to update. If you're forcing it out or don't feel like updating, don't, because slow updates are much better than burnout.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: January 22, 2013, 09:34:05 pm »

TCM, speaking from the perspective of a procrastination-tending ex-GM, don't feel pressured to update. If you're forcing it out or don't feel like updating, don't, because slow updates are much better than burnout.
Yep.
Sig! Onol

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: January 22, 2013, 09:39:58 pm »

Yep.

It's fine, it's not just the procrastination....it's just.....the Walking Dead game. Can't stop. HELP ME
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: January 22, 2013, 09:52:23 pm »

RESIST THE URGE, TCM, RESIST THE PULL!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: January 24, 2013, 06:29:12 pm »

Yep.

It's fine, it's not just the procrastination....it's just.....the Walking Dead game. Can't stop. HELP ME
Don't give in! Resist it, friend! Resist it!
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: January 24, 2013, 06:31:34 pm »

Yep.

THE CURE IS THE BLOOD OF WILL SMITH
Sig! Onol

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: January 25, 2013, 09:33:42 pm »

I'M BACK.

Sign me up for Teal Steve(?).

It's time I got back into RTD.
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: January 26, 2013, 01:20:31 am »

Come one man! I know you can do this!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: January 26, 2013, 01:24:50 am »

I fear I may have caused TCM to go on a crusade to kill Will Smith for his blood.
Sig! Onol

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: January 26, 2013, 04:31:27 pm »

poke?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 55: PIERCE THE HEAVENS!)
« Reply #1903 on: January 26, 2013, 04:42:29 pm »

Chapter 55: PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

The Pastamancer flips open The Boss's Cellphone and browses through the contacts, which hosts its own selection of gangsters and other unique people. Looking for a good candidate to assist the H.O.E.S., the Pastamancer dials the number of a large Russian fellow. "Hey Oleg, can you come over here and help us fight some Voodoo dude? I think he's had some beef with the Saints before." "Yes, I will be there soon." In the meantime, the Pastamancer decides to whip up some pasta armor for the giant. (3) A Pasta Helmet, good enough. Just in time, as Oleg bursts out of nowhere and grabs the helmet, placing it upon his head.
Oleg has joined the battle!
He then charges at Lord Samedi! (2 vs. 6+1) (1 vs. 4+1) Samedi's giant blade swings at the genius bruiser and.....oh....ouch...well , that's the shortest lifespan we've seen yet.
Oleg has been killed!

Dagoth Ur bitches about stuff. "Hey, I'm a god! How is it that I don't have any guards? Somebody could have strangled me in my sleep! Granted, I would respawn at the Heart of Lorkhan, but still!" Angrily, Dagoth began calling forth the Ascended Sleeper. (3) Flames come forward from the floor of the hotel room, forming a circle. The flames spew ash and out of them come; "WOOBOOWOAOAOOAOAO!" It seems in his angry haste, Dagoth has accidentally summoned an Asinine Sleeper! The Asinine Sleeper is exactly like the Ascended Sleeper in the same way that the Dwarf Fortress forums are exactly like Reddit.
Asinine Sleeper has joined the battle!

The Old Spice Guy shakes his head in pity. These so called "Gods" don't realize the true source of everything holy and divine in the universe: Old Spice (TM). To prove his point, he takers out a can of the elixir and tosses to the Elite Kingston S.W.A.T. Team, so they may indulge in it's greatness. "Enjoy." (2) The can hits one of them in the helmet and bounces off, rolling into a sewage drain.

Big Macintosh congratulated his family before witnessing the Samedi's transformation. Reaching into his bag, he passed a drink of Zap-Apple-Cider to his group. "Drink up everyone, you're gonna' need it." (5) After a big swig, Mac stamps his hooves. "Woo-wee that's good!" (Liquid Courage Boost: +1 to all rolls next turn.)

Roland Deschain loads up his guns. Seeing Simon charging up his signature attack, he fires at Lord Samedi! (3 vs. 2+1) The bullets don't make it past the Voodoo god's swirling aura.

Rainbow Dash scopes out Lord Samedi and fires a shot at him. (3 vs. 1+1) The shot hits him right in the chest!....Though he doesn't seem to react or notice it at all.

Al Capone starts punching the shit of Mr. Sunshine's ash. And soma' diss! And soma' dat!" The ash flies all over the place.

Applejack wraps up all of The Boss's Fragmentation Grenades with her Lasso into a pile. "That oughta' do it! Now for some cider, just in case." She takes a bottle from her brother and gulps it down. (3) It doesn't invigorate her like it did to Big Mac, but it makes her feel more steady.

Twilight Sparkle walks around the fallen city, when she has an idea! (3) Twilight uses her magic to gather up a bunch of debris and makes a big fucking pile of rocks!
Big Fucking Pile of Rocks has joined the battle!

Lord Samedi floats into the sky, a swirl of green aura surrounding him. "I give you all one more chance. Bow down to me and I-wait, what the fuck is dat'?" Across the city, Simon activates the Infinite Spiral. "Here we go, all or nothing! INFINITE SPIRAL!" Thrusting the Lagann forward at hyper-speed, a huge drill appears on and whirls about the bottom half of the mecha. (4+4 vs. 3+1) The Voodoo God puts his abnormally huge Anime-esque blade out before him, it's flat edge clashing with the drill. However, the drill slowly pushes through his defenses. "This is impossible!" "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN YOU HAVE THE SPIRIT WITHIN IN YOU TO BELIEVE INSIDE THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES FOR YOU! THIS IS A DRILL THAT CAN PIERCE THE HEAVENS! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"

With a screaming grunt, Lagann pushes the giant drill straight through the center of Samedi's blade. "NOOOOOO!" The blade chips in half and the giant blade slams into Samedi, the force skyrocketing him into the sky! He flies out for miles over the Atlantic ocean, leaving a trail of green mist behind him, before finally exploding into a huge blanket of ash that slowly falls and settles into the sea.

His job complete, Simon crashes to the ground in exhaustion, and the H.O.E.S. get him out of Lagann. By this time, the military had also rounded up the remaining Samedi gangsters prowling the streets. The populace comes out of hiding, and cheers. The party basks in the glory, hell, even Bob-fucking-Marley and the prime minister show up.

"Thank you all for saving me island mon'!"

All seems good....

Until the spot in the ocean where Samedi had fallen starts to part. Everyone turns to watch as a towering figure emerges, rising several miles into the sky. The top of the figure is a giant human skull, and below the skull it is connected to a body of pure muscle, and all of it surrounded by green aura. The Skele-God roars.

"Aaah, blood clot."

TO BE CONTINUED NEXT TURN, ON THE THRILLING CONCLUSION OF THE BATTLE OF KINGSTON!

Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Alright! There you people go. So, I need a break, and the next turn is one of those "story" turns where I'll just write out the next development. So don't post any actions, unless you want to roleplay as your character a little. So there. Game's not dead. I've just been busy. Bweh. :3

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 55: PIERCE THE HEAVENS!)
« Reply #1904 on: January 26, 2013, 04:55:49 pm »

I'm calling it right here. Bob Marley subdues the giant with the power of music.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 162