Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 162

Author Topic: The Museum: Adventure mode succession world (DF 34.11)  (Read 785673 times)

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
Re: The Museum: Adventure mode succession world (DF 34.11)
« Reply #2175 on: August 28, 2014, 04:43:39 pm »

I will upload the save as soon as someone wants/needs it.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: August 28, 2014, 09:29:19 pm »

How long will 34.11 be used and would it be worth it for me to try to throw my hat into the ring?  Preferable a fort but also an adventurer.

Will there be a 40.stable version of this?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: August 28, 2014, 11:14:25 pm »

I imagine the 34.11 world will see quite some play-time associated with it, due to the amazing amount of Player generated history it contains.  I can see this world eventually becoming a Pen & Paper game setting.
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: August 29, 2014, 01:14:04 am »

How long will 34.11 be used and would it be worth it for me to try to throw my hat into the ring?  Preferable a fort but also an adventurer.

Tonnot98 currently has the save but has already posted that he will upload it as soon as anyone wants it, so you can start when he has made the save game available.

Plancky currently has the save game for the df40.x version. That game hasn't officially started, but we are currently preparing a map.
Plancky can you send the save to me when you are finished?
I will likely build a museum and start the game (and a new forum topic) a few days after I have the save game.

The 40.x game already has a waiting list of 25+ people (more than half a year waiting time!). the current 34.11 game will always be an option for people that don't want to wait that long, as the waiting list is currently empty. Also, with 36 player created fortresses, it has become quite an interesting world.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: August 29, 2014, 09:22:10 am »

Also, with 36 player created fortresses, it has become quite an interesting world.
And a glitchy one. I'll be able to upload the save tomorrow, as I must make some last-minute adjustments to make the fort plenty of FUN to explore.

And the fortress' name is Archbreached.

You can kind of assume what I'm going to do with my last day with that kind of name
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:27:43 am by tonnot98 »
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: August 29, 2014, 07:47:46 pm »

I'm sure we'll hear all about it from the caravans in the following "years".
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

Azhf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: August 29, 2014, 08:27:08 pm »

Tonnot98 currently has the save but has already posted that he will upload it as soon as anyone wants it, so you can start when he has made the save game available.

Plancky currently has the save game for the df40.x version. That game hasn't officially started, but we are currently preparing a map.
Plancky can you send the save to me when you are finished?
I will likely build a museum and start the game (and a new forum topic) a few days after I have the save game.

The 40.x game already has a waiting list of 25+ people (more than half a year waiting time!). the current 34.11 game will always be an option for people that don't want to wait that long, as the waiting list is currently empty. Also, with 36 player created fortresses, it has become quite an interesting world.

Good to see it's about to start. I was just about to ask. Can't wait(although it'll be a while)

Plancky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: August 29, 2014, 08:36:38 pm »

Save sent to Bralbaard, for museum 2.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: August 29, 2014, 09:40:00 pm »

Okay.  I want a turn in both, but for next week.  Unless somebody takes the 34.11 before say Wednesday.  A week is a week.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: August 29, 2014, 10:10:14 pm »

Okay.  I want a turn in both, but for next week.  Unless somebody takes the 34.11 before say Wednesday.  A week is a week.
So wait, you want your 34.11 turn wednesday?
Meow.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: August 30, 2014, 01:39:35 am »

I'll add you to the 40.x list, but obviously it will take a while before it gets to you. Could you confirm that you don't want the 34.11 game before wednesday? That would give tonnot some time to build additional stuff.

I'll download the 40.x save later today, I hope I can get the game started next week.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: August 30, 2014, 06:56:43 am »

Could you confirm that you don't want the 34.11 game before wednesday? That would give tonnot some time to build additional stuff.

No need, got wiped out by the "local wildlife".

Just waiting for the dropbox upload to finish.

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yr85bh9jw6xnq47/AACgyu6-TvUGHykpeS-VAtIva?dl=0
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 07:17:27 am by tonnot98 »
Meow.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: August 30, 2014, 07:02:46 pm »

Yeah, I sent a pm out.  I dont mind somebody going before me, I won't have time until Wednesday.
PKs DF Mod!

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: August 31, 2014, 02:51:41 am »

Hey! I am fairly intrigued by this world, as well as the entire mythos that the project has accrued. I have read a fair bit into the thread, and plan on reading all of it. Now, I'd like to have a turn in both versions, and I want it now, It doesn't matter when, I am patient. Praise Museums!
I've lost control of my life.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: August 31, 2014, 07:07:16 am »

Welcome to Bay12.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 162