Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1189661 times)

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 141 The time to panic is now
« Reply #4560 on: February 06, 2016, 11:19:39 pm »

((Oldschool Mackdaddy Coal. I like.))
((Hate to break it to you, but I think Oldskool Mackdaddy Coal is about to get wasted.))

((My personal favorite was how Mr. Fantastic translates into mista muthafuckin dunkadelic. I laughed for entirely too long at that one.))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: February 06, 2016, 11:38:24 pm »

((I'll bet you a priority waitlist spot in my RTD that Oldschool Mackdaddy Coal survives this apocalypse, even after becoming human again.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: February 06, 2016, 11:38:50 pm »

((Let's try compare that huge, huge dragon with a normal star size.......))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: February 06, 2016, 11:40:26 pm »

((... answer: Time Stop. Plane Shift.))
((Or just Prismatic Sphere around it and hope for the best...))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: February 07, 2016, 12:03:41 am »

((Or just Prismatic Sphere around it and hope for the best...))
((1. Encase a (very powerful) summon in a prismatic sphere
2. Fight with someone with tons of shardas
3. ???
4. Profit))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: February 07, 2016, 12:38:22 am »

"Well, looks like this is it. Save yourselves. I'm staying right here, spent too long on this island to leave it like that."
James says a prayer to the Duck, asking it to wake up and defend itself and its inhabitants. He shouts this prayer with as loud as he can, through his enchanted megaphone, and using his dragonbreath power. Not just to make the Duck hear, but to make all the other Duck Island's inhabitants hear in the hope they join in. Use all my shards for the prayer.

Then James transforms his cube into a coffin and gets in. It requires an opposed luck roll to destroy, no matter the strength of the attack, remember?

He makes a call to his loyal follower Grundar.
"Grundar! Save yourself, leave through the nearest portal. But before you do, I want you to get some seeds from the Tree, and a branch too. If I don't make it, plant those on the other side for me and David, alright?"

Assuming I have time for a spell, which I might not, just preemtively heal myself from whatever might happen. Again, and a third time.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 10:53:43 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: February 07, 2016, 12:57:36 am »

"Well, looks like this is it. Save yourselves. I'm staying right here, spent too long on this island to leave it like that."
James says a prayer to the Duck, asking it to wake up and defend itself and its inhabitants. He shouts this prayer with as loud as he can, through his enchanted megaphone, and using his dragonbreath power. Not just to make the Duck hear, but to make all the other Duck Island's inhabitants hear in the hope they join in. Use all my shards for the prayer.

Then James transforms his cube into a coffin and gets in. It requires an opposed luck roll to destroy, no matter the strength of the attack, remember?

"Grundar! Save yourself, leave through the nearest portal. But before you do, I want you to get some seeds from the Tree, and a branch too. If I don't make it, plant those on the other side for me and David, alright?"

((No! I wanted you to survive! you're my favorite character!))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: February 07, 2016, 08:19:39 am »

((No! I wanted you to survive! you're my favorite character!))

((Don't worry about it. I owe James a favor so worst case scenario I move him to safety forcefully in order to save his life. Granted my method of moving you may not be the safest so I recommend coming through the portal now))
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 08:37:10 am by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: February 07, 2016, 08:24:52 am »

Oh Gizoogle, you make even the most bleak things amusing.

I never knew it translated "Heart" into "Ass".
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: February 07, 2016, 09:02:00 am »

« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 07:28:28 pm by Whisperling »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: February 07, 2016, 09:47:07 am »

((Well... Shit. And I have no time to write now...))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: February 07, 2016, 11:30:05 am »

((Hurray! Now we have two souls attempting Operation: Planet Awakening! Except James isn't trying to sacrifice himself to the greater powers to do so. Oh well. Have a great time in that coffin after the atmosphere blows out. Dr. Ransom would be proud (please please PLEASE tell me that coffin was trying to be a C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy reference!!!).))

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: February 07, 2016, 12:20:02 pm »

((I think there's a bit of a historical in-joke with that. It turns out, the shape commonly called a heart was not originally based on the shape of the human heart, but on the shape of a woman's buttocks while bending over in the doggystyle position. Thus, hearts are little asses.))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: February 07, 2016, 12:43:28 pm »

((I think there's a bit of a historical in-joke with that. It turns out, the shape commonly called a heart was not originally based on the shape of the human heart, but on the shape of a woman's buttocks while bending over in the doggystyle position. Thus, hearts are little asses.))

((A diferent theory is that there was a plant that acted as efective contaceptive whose leaves were shaped like that. Either way, it only makes the joke more funny.))

Assuming I have time for a spell, which I might not, just preemtively heal myself from whatever might happen. Again, and a third time.

I never wrote down any coffin in your inventory, possibly an oversight on my part. Could you find where it came from?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: February 07, 2016, 01:20:01 pm »

I'm trying to transform the omnicube into a coffin, or something similar to hide in. It will probably be a tight fit.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 506