Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 133103 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #795 on: June 05, 2018, 06:57:00 pm »

Attempt to use Charm Animals to get the fish to come back, then try to spend some time bonding with Canadia. Accept my new skinning knife if it becomes available.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: June 05, 2018, 07:57:48 pm »

Feed the last two deer meat to Beary Bob to increase our bond. Then meditate to replenish Spirit and Mana.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 09, 2018, 11:12:21 am »

Talk with village mayor; pave road (cast mud to stone), have Jerra watch if possible (plant idea).

"My actions speak for me, only, loudly but silently. I will pave part of your street now, probably more later. Show me your crops, and I will show you bloom. Show me your wounds and I will seal them. I think you'll find it I'm good to have me around."

Cast mud to stone on an appropriate portion of the street in front of the leader's residence.

Suggest Metra and other players observe and learn. Benefit town, town benefits us....

Request lodging for now, until I can build a second house in addition to the farm camp....

Also inform the leader of our Dragon friends, who may be coming to join us.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 09, 2018, 11:18:02 am »

Go mining some gems
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 10, 2018, 12:59:28 pm »

Yeah, learn more stuff from Wren. Also Meditate on some healing magic?

I don't really have a better idea. He's basically going for getting on the village's good side and why wouldn't they.
The streets aren't well paved where I live, even.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: June 16, 2018, 12:31:26 am »

Nightime 4 (5 Turns remain)

Danea exits the mine and returns to her camp, where she meditates for a while to recover mana.
3 You rest for a bit at the campsite. +1 Health, +2 Mana, -1 Hunger.

I did that not expecting something in return, I traded my soul for power and this is part of said payment.
But if I'm allowed to pick something, I would probably also like to get Necromancy magic powers that also grow in power slowly over time, like the spirit magic powers I already have.
And maybe that she stopped treating me like a pet, like if I wasn't doing this willingly despite that I was the one who wanted to give my soul and have a life of servitude for power in the first place.

5 "Very well... I shall endeavor to treat you more fairly in the future, my loyal subject," she replies, clearly not used to this much positive interaction. She raises her hand, and you feel more power flow into you.
Gain +1 Necromancy Magic per day. Learn Spell: Cause Fear (Lasts 1 Turn per Mana).

time to learn deer-speak. It will probably be harder since our differences are greater than that of wolves, but it would be key to restoring the balance that the wolves need.
3+1 You learn how to speak deer. -1 Hunger. Diplomacy Rank 1: 3/15 EXP. Learn: Deer Language. Deer are now neutral.

Search around for such clues on my own, there's gotta be traces around here somewhere.
5 It appears there's a nearby cave in the mountains surrounding town. You find a bunch of tracks leading inside, indicative of a group. At least it's not a large monster. Searching Rank 0: 7/10 EXP.

((Dwayna, Glass visiting me means I can actually now make a knife without just making a knife without any in universe justification.))
Head down and gather the materials Kosjenka has gathered, replacing the spell crystal if necessary. Then, finish the steelworks and make a fish skinning knife.
1 (Okay, since you said so...)
You try and succeed to conjure a knife out of thin air. It stabs you before you can go anywhere, right in your bandaged wound. -2 Health, -1 Hunger, Bleeding. Warning: 1 Hunger Remaining.

Attempt to use Charm Animals to get the fish to come back, then try to spend some time bonding with Canadia. Accept my new skinning knife if it becomes available.
4+1 You feel your spell has succeeded in drawing some fish from the area. You bond with your familiar. The knife your friend conjures for you becomes a literal skinning knife as it briefly turns on that which conjured it. The knife clatters to the ground at your feet, soaked in his blood.
-1 Mana. Obtain Skinning Knife. +1 Bond with Familiar. Lost Fishing Debuff. Enchantment Magic Rank 3: 10/25 EXP.

Feed the last two deer meat to Beary Bob to increase our bond. Then meditate to replenish Spirit and Mana.
6 You bond with your familiar after he eats your deer meat. You meditate for a while, and you feel a bit exhausted in more than one way. Perhaps it's the stronger connection, or that you feel almost overcharged. Either way, you feel a bit off.
-2 Hunger. Gain +1 Combat from Bear Familiar. -1 to next Magic or Spirit action.

Talk with village mayor; pave road (cast mud to stone), have Jerra watch if possible (plant idea).
"My actions speak for me, only, loudly but silently. I will pave part of your street now, probably more later. Show me your crops, and I will show you bloom. Show me your wounds and I will seal them. I think you'll find it I'm good to have me around."
Cast mud to stone on an appropriate portion of the street in front of the leader's residence.
Suggest Metra and other players observe and learn. Benefit town, town benefits us....
Request lodging for now, until I can build a second house in addition to the farm camp....
Also inform the leader of our Dragon friends, who may be coming to join us.
2 Lady Avita is busy with other things right now. Your spell fizzles as it's not plant magic. At least the dragons are here. -2 Mana, -1 Hunger.

Yeah, learn more stuff from Wren. Also Meditate on some healing magic?
I don't really have a better idea. He's basically going for getting on the village's good side and why wouldn't they.
The streets aren't well paved where I live, even.
3 He's not teaching you much right now, it seems. You decide to finally try to learn on your own. -1 Hunger. Spirit Magic Rank 0: 5/10 EXP.

Go mining some gems
4+1 You find a few gems down in the mine. How lucky. Obtain Yellow Citrine x3, Orange Citrine x3, Ruby x1. Skill Unlocked: Mining Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:38:39 am by Dwayna DragonFire »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 16, 2018, 01:22:37 am »

Staying at the mouth of the cave, loudly but calmly announce my presence and intentions. I don't want a fight. I just want to know where Lady Avita's stuff is.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: June 16, 2018, 07:34:27 am »

Im gonna charge the gems
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: June 16, 2018, 07:41:43 am »

Eat food, gather materials from Kosjenka. Finish the steelworks.
((My luck kinda sucks right now apparently.))
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: June 16, 2018, 08:46:46 am »

Danea uses shape object to "cut" all the gems she has ontained into their refined state, then selects a refined blue quartz and infuses it with pure Mana. She observes the results.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: June 16, 2018, 10:39:29 am »

Zone of Peace, give Aumrath (johiah) food, and grab that skinning knife and tell it to stop attacking people and help me skin fish instead.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 16, 2018, 10:47:02 am »

Thank the mage for that. If I'm allowed to, try asking her more about herself. Like, does she have other subjects working for her? What/who are the other mages I saw in my dream? What does it mean to be a mage and could I someday become one? Apologize if any of these questions get a negative response. Once I'm done talking, ask her if she needs me to do anything else for her and meditate on Necromancy and ways to combine it with my Spirit Magic.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: June 17, 2018, 03:50:25 pm »

Practice my combat.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: June 17, 2018, 08:02:52 pm »

Rest with dragons, no one will mess with us  near them; regain mana, pave the street with magic.

If at first you don't succeed, keep rolling and as long as it's a halfway reasonable thing, the dice gods will eventually smile upon ye. Somehow, I am paving that road, hopefully with magic. Sleep for mana first, then that. If possible, I'd introduce the mayor of this village to our dragon friends and request lodging while I regain mana to get her infrastructure improved, but if that doesn't work then I've still got my friends.

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: June 18, 2018, 06:22:40 pm »

I guess meditate on healing magic and also offer to heal someone who needs it for free.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 72