Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 111

Author Topic: =-~Corrosion~-= [UPDATING] ***43.x (thanks Evil Bunny)*** <<Infected>>  (Read 230135 times)

MrOassis

• Bay Watcher
  • You know, MAGMA IS ALWAYS THE SOLUTION!
    • View Profile
Re: =-~Corrosion~-= [v1.0.9] A Total Conversion Mod for 31.25
« Reply #1275 on: October 18, 2011, 09:29:28 am »

I have started a youtube Let's Play series dedocated entirely to this mod!
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeQpqnMExI0
Sorry about the microphone, it will be fixed in part three (I have a much higher microphone quality, but it was somehow switched to my desktop webcam mic instead of my headset one).
I also hope you like a lack of editing.
Also, the begining is going to be a VEEEERY slow start, as far as this is turning out.

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
« Reply #1276 on: October 18, 2011, 11:58:35 am »

Sorry about the microphone, it will be fixed in part three (I have a much higher microphone quality, but it was somehow switched to my desktop webcam mic instead of my headset one).
Also, the begining is going to be a VEEEERY slow start, as far as this is turning out.

Yay the second person to do an LP of this ^_^.

Look IT000 ur mod is becoming really popular :P.

*waves at MrOassis*
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: October 18, 2011, 01:08:58 pm »

*waves at MrOassis*
really need to work on how to ship my infection addon to this mod.
so far getting away with infection(through harming the left hand) can only be done at night while every one asleep.
by having 5 fresh infected they will start making short work with the others.
MrOassis is right on the beginning of forts are SLoooooowww.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: October 18, 2011, 02:21:30 pm »

really need to work on how to ship my infection addon to this mod.
so far getting away with infection(through harming the left hand) can only be done at night while every one asleep.
by having 5 fresh infected they will start making short work with the others.
MrOassis is right on the beginning of forts are SLoooooowww.

I am looking forward to the infection thing dude ^_^

And maybe that is where I failed with my LP as I just rushed into the game thinking it was just like any other mod

*waves at MrOassis*
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 11:33:10 am by Ult1mara »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: October 19, 2011, 06:59:06 am »

INFECTION Add-on I really should have name this better.

All main human races have a infection version and will turn into said infection if serious damage was given or if one was bitten in the hand or wounded lung.

this was kinda made to spice up adventure mode and a little bit fort mode.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: October 19, 2011, 01:35:45 pm »

What workshop do I use to make wooden mechanisms? And what skill do you need to build a baseball bat?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 03:38:11 pm by JacenHanLovesLegos »
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: October 19, 2011, 06:02:49 pm »

What workshop do I use to make wooden mechanisms? And what skill do you need to build a baseball bat?
You make a blacksmiths forge to make wooden mechanisms, among a few other things.
Edit: Apparently, crucible steel was a bit overkill on the scorpion. They had the steel shells, they were just using the copper still. Heh.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 06:22:19 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

BeforeLifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: October 19, 2011, 09:07:31 pm »

lol ya if you see another one dont use copper as its skin will be just as strong and twise as thick as it XD
Any thoughts on how this can be abused?
Around these parts It's called weaponized

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: October 20, 2011, 02:59:26 pm »

Oh I'll be seeing another one alright. According to legends there's a lot of them of them running around the world. Also, I'm gonna make an arena and a whippit, for fun. Also, my crafter went and made lead shotgun shells. This probably isn't going to work too well. I'm probably at war with the warlords and the enlightened now, they both went and brought toxic stone in their caravans. On the other hand, free stuff. Also, what labor does polishing a boulder use. Never mind it's stone detailing. Goddamn that makes cut gems I need rough gems.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 03:06:44 pm by Person »
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

IT 000

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange Mood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: October 20, 2011, 04:31:18 pm »

Yeah! Sorry for the delay (I had to watch them all), but both you and Ult1mera's Let's Plays are on the main page. I really enjoyed them and I hope you guys keep up the good work.

Goddamn that makes cut gems I need rough gems.

I'll see if I can throw something together, maybe make a way for stone blocks to be turned into boulders. But if I recall right my first attempt yielded ashen boulders more frequently then I'd like to admit  :-\

Bad news about the baby though, her mother got elected mayor and started demanding Black Bronze items. After six people in jail and a weaponsmith being beaten within an inch of his life, there was an unfortunate accident involving a panda, three zombies, and a vial of pickled rat.

By the way, thanks for the unofficial zombification mod Rumrusher I just tried it out :D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:20:06 pm by IT 000 »

***CORROSION v2.14***
<<<More Than Just Zombies>>>
Back from the Dead!

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: October 20, 2011, 05:13:13 pm »

Yeah! Sorry for the delay (I had to watch them all), but both you and Ult1mera's Let's Plays are on the main page. I really enjoyed them and I hope you guys keep up the good work.

I'll see if I can throw something together, maybe make a way for stone blocks to be turned into boulders. But if I recall right my first attempt yielded ashen boulders more frequently then I'd like to admit  :-\

Bad news about the baby though, her mother got elected mayor and started demanding Black Bronze items. After six people in jail and a weaponsmith being beaten within an inch of his life, there was an unfortunate accident involving a panda, three zombies, and a vial of pickled rat.

Thank you very much IT ^_^. Btw just so u know I have finished the fort .... so this LP will actually finish LOL

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: October 20, 2011, 07:28:14 pm »

What I really need is a way to uncut gems, but that makes no sense. Also, it's a bit late, they went berserk. They had a wife. Tantrum spiral insued. I'm surviving, but barely, lot's of people are pretty unhappy. Luckily my hospital is set up to fix all the beatings people are giving each other but still.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: October 20, 2011, 07:31:36 pm »

^ About the uncut gems, you had an artifact maker that needed 'uncut gems' right? I guess you need to dig it out and find rough shinies...Easier if you are near a mountain biome, no death stone there.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: October 20, 2011, 07:38:51 pm »

I had loads of dirt, but I didn't feel like digging out half the map, and figured I had no time anyway. I knew I had to dig them out. I may disable moods, but I have several weaponsmiths that haven't mooded yet so.... Don't remember, can all humans mood?

Edit: And this is why we keep backups. My whole save just corrupted. Well, time for a new fort I guess.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 03:11:25 pm by Person »

BeforeLifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: October 20, 2011, 11:08:42 pm »

oh IT 000 ya might want to make sure that the clothing enabled entitys have the same reactions and biuldings as the normal ones. As they tend to lag behind with only stuff from the last release in it XD
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 12:58:41 pm by BeforeLifer »
Any thoughts on how this can be abused?
Around these parts It's called weaponized
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 111