Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20

Author Topic: Perplexicon: The new age: LAVATASTIC  (Read 27946 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: The new age
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2014, 08:58:46 pm »

"...knowledge, I suppose."
"I can provide that but it depends on what you seek to know"
She continues to tend the tree each time shifting only when you blink
The blonde lad doubled over in pain, clutching his forearms.

"...don't suppose you can teach me to heal?" he said through clenched teeth.

Continue talking, say Words aimed outside.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2014, 09:02:19 pm »

((And that's how the word for "Fire Backward" was discovered.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2014, 09:05:24 pm »

Say Yergar,commit all of my pool,go into the path in the left.

Apparently I may have crippled myself by only having a pool of 5,I can't go warrior because I need money to purchase the equipment,and money comes from words and I can't say any words because my pool is obviously not big enough.

You dont have to buy it you can get it through other means, finding it, doing "favours", or just asking another player. Hell there are factions that would give you magic wall-hax assault rifles so that you leave them and theirs alone.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2014, 09:14:33 pm »

How much copper? If it is big enough to sit on, then sit on it. If it is small enough to pocket, pocket it. Otherwise drum on it.

And say words.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2014, 11:30:25 pm »

Updated OP with rules if you need a rule clarified added or something then message me
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2014, 04:04:49 am »

"Time to go hiking!"

Go along the mountain path, cast Spell.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2014, 04:06:59 am »

"As a matter of fact, yes. What is this book, anyways? And what kind of author put in magic word and tell you nothing about what they do?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2014, 04:31:21 am »

Apparently I may have crippled myself by only having a pool of 5,I can't go warrior because I need money to purchase the equipment,and money comes from words and I can't say any words because my pool is obviously not big enough.
No-one else has equipment yet, either. If this is like the original in that you get stat points for killing, than you could just use your superior physical stats to strangle people to death or something and put the points into pool.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

blazing glory

« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2014, 04:34:09 am »

No-one else has equipment yet, either. If this is like the original in that you get stat points for killing, than you could just use your superior physical stats to strangle people to death or something and put the points into pool.

I don't really have "superior" stats,just average ones.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2014, 04:44:20 am »

I support the idea  of strangling someone to death

*wink wink nudge nudge*
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2014, 04:54:31 am »

You have superior physical stats by a long shot so you could strangle someone it may not be the most... diplomatic option it would probably work, unless someone decides on a revenge killing or something then the tantrum spiral begins.

blazing glory

« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2014, 05:14:55 am »

You have superior physical stats by a long shot.

Huh,looking over all the character sheets it seems only Blitzdungeoneer has a Strength bonus on par with mine,plus he has 0 speed while I have 3,so I guess I do have the most physically fit character.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2014, 05:19:15 am »

You have superior physical stats by a long shot.
I guess I do have the most physically fit character.
((Well then, I'm sure you could strike up some sort of deal with @Varee to get them off the waitlist and into the game...))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: The new age: Criticals!
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2014, 05:25:01 am »

I am certain that killing via strangulation is your best option. Go for it, glory awaits you.

EDIT: Could we get a waitlist? I want to know how many people BlazingGlory needs to strangle until I can kill him.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 06:48:11 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: The new age: Criticals!
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2014, 06:20:51 am »

Get drunk.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20