Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 851 852 [853] 854 855 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1561684 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Funny advertisement trying to predict the weather tells me that now that the warmth of spring has arrived, I better buy their summer outfits. There's loads of snow outside.
I don't have snow where I'm at, but the grass is still brown and the trees are still leafless, so definitely still winter mode for the plants, I'm not going out there because I hate the cold

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Looks like Dermeister is still out there, lurking other games' forums for things to milk.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He couldn't fulfill dreams of milking in this game so had to go find another to try again, glad to hear he's still trying to fulfill his dreams especially since it's not on this forum.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

...good thing he's clearly too lazy to mod.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

The dairy quest goes on, ever on that long and cheesy war

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

Are goblins mammals? 🧐

I guess I took it for granted that they are.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Most of the time? Not always (I've seen both reptile, fungal/plant, and construct renditions, off the top of my head), but generally yes.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile

Looks like Dermeister is still out there, lurking other games' forums for things to milk.

He must be lurking here still. This nightmare never ends!
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One day he will return to us, bring with him all the ogress milk and flood our world!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Are goblins mammals? 🧐

I guess I took it for granted that they are.

Goblins are bad spirits, generally of woodsy or out-of-the-way places
Love, scriver~

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Quote from: ChatGPT, having been asked to write a Jesus vs Caesar story
Once upon a time, in an alternate reality, Jesus of Nazareth and Caesar were engaged in a fierce battle for world domination. The two had amassed armies, with Jesus' followers fighting for him and Caesar's army consisting of the might of the Roman Empire.

The battle raged on for months, with both sides suffering heavy losses. Jesus, however, had a secret weapon - his unwavering faith in God. He led his army with the strength of his convictions and refused to back down, no matter the odds.

Finally, after many long months, Jesus and Caesar's armies met on the battlefield for the final showdown. The two leaders faced each other, with their armies surrounding them. Jesus stood tall and proud, his eyes fixed on Caesar. Caesar, on the other hand, was nervous and unsure of what to do.

Suddenly, Jesus raised his arms to the sky, calling out to God for guidance and strength. A bright light shone down upon him, filling him with an otherworldly power. He looked down at Caesar and spoke with a booming voice that echoed across the battlefield.

"Caesar, you have oppressed my people for too long. You have used your power to subjugate and control them, but your reign ends today. I will bring peace and justice to the world, and you will bow down before me."

Caesar was stunned. He had never seen such power before, and he realized that he could not win this battle. He lowered his sword and kneeled before Jesus, acknowledging him as the true ruler of the world.

Jesus accepted Caesar's surrender and took control of the Roman Empire. He implemented policies that promoted peace, justice, and equality for all. His reign was marked by prosperity and happiness, and the people of the world lived in peace and harmony.

Years later, when Jesus was an old man, he looked back on his life and knew that he had fulfilled his destiny. He had conquered Caesar, not with violence, but with the power of his faith and the love in his heart. And he knew that his legacy would live on for generations to come.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Travis Bickle

• Bay Watcher
  • *paranoia intensifies*
    • View Profile

Quote from: ChatGPT, having been asked to write a Jesus vs Caesar story
Once upon a time, in an alternate reality, Jesus of Nazareth and Caesar were engaged in a fierce battle for world domination. The two had amassed armies, with Jesus' followers fighting for him and Caesar's army consisting of the might of the Roman Empire.

The battle raged on for months, with both sides suffering heavy losses. Jesus, however, had a secret weapon - his unwavering faith in God. He led his army with the strength of his convictions and refused to back down, no matter the odds.

Finally, after many long months, Jesus and Caesar's armies met on the battlefield for the final showdown. The two leaders faced each other, with their armies surrounding them. Jesus stood tall and proud, his eyes fixed on Caesar. Caesar, on the other hand, was nervous and unsure of what to do.

Suddenly, Jesus raised his arms to the sky, calling out to God for guidance and strength. A bright light shone down upon him, filling him with an otherworldly power. He looked down at Caesar and spoke with a booming voice that echoed across the battlefield.

"Caesar, you have oppressed my people for too long. You have used your power to subjugate and control them, but your reign ends today. I will bring peace and justice to the world, and you will bow down before me."

Caesar was stunned. He had never seen such power before, and he realized that he could not win this battle. He lowered his sword and kneeled before Jesus, acknowledging him as the true ruler of the world.

Jesus accepted Caesar's surrender and took control of the Roman Empire. He implemented policies that promoted peace, justice, and equality for all. His reign was marked by prosperity and happiness, and the people of the world lived in peace and harmony.

Years later, when Jesus was an old man, he looked back on his life and knew that he had fulfilled his destiny. He had conquered Caesar, not with violence, but with the power of his faith and the love in his heart. And he knew that his legacy would live on for generations to come.
The funny thing is that this is about 75% true to real life.
Cum his qui oderunt pacem eram pacificus.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seems like Jesus cheated by calling  by his dad for help.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm halfway surprised it didn't pussy out with that could be considered offensive, everybody knows how sensitive rome chuds can be.
let
Pages: 1 ... 851 852 [853] 854 855 ... 879